Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882306 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:27am On Apr 13, 2018
I don't get why Ceecee hates Alex so much, when Alex has not done anything to her, she feels Alex amount to nothing and yet you borrow her things and carry so much hate for her...

The conversation with Tobi headed no where, since Tobi would not stay away from Alex, Tobi's response of "being happy and having peace of mind hanging around Alex", just tripled ceecee's hate for Alex...

I won't be surprised if before Sunday, Tobi and Ceecee gets into another big fight, because as it is Ceecee knows she has "lost" Tobi, and it's difficult for her to accept...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2018
seriously, tobi was in a very restricted relationship, with cee-c..Shame to lolu,and khloe..
I was thinking tobi would at least sleep on his bed, but atlas he runs back to Alex..now I can sleep..nyt!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2018
lesson learnt : Never push a man beyond point of no return.
I feel for Cece sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2018
At the end of the time wasting episode only the so called childish one apologized and the matured one couldn't.

The problem she has in that house is Alex simple, all her random talks still have one constant subject "Alex".

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:31am On Apr 13, 2018
fitzmayowa:
I don't get why Ceecee hates Alex so much, when Alex has not done anything to her, she feels Alex amount to nothing and yet you borrow her things and carry so much hate for her...

The conversation with Tobi headed no where, since Tobi would not stay away from Alex, Tobi's response of "being happy and having peace of mind hanging around Alex", just tripped ceecee's hate for Alex...

I won't be surprised if before Sunday, Tobi and Ceecee gets into another big fight, because as it is Ceecee knows she has "lost" Tobi, and it's difficult for her to accept...
ur last paragraph is so true....hahahaha..
she first asked Tobi, are you now happy with the way you are now? tobi said yes, he has gotten rest of mind..that was wen she was beginning to know, that haa, it might not work..
she then said, she's also happy, with the wat she is, now, and also she can't beg anyone to like her..
If you observed closely, she was the one enjoying the convi, compared to tobi, his mind was just how, he would gist Alex..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2018
janefrancisca:

Alex and tobi are gonna talk about it as usual. Tobi knows what lolu and khloe are trying to do. I don't know why cee-c doesn't wanna accept the fact that its over and move on.

She doesn't want accept that she lost Tobi to "A classless girl like Alex" in her deluded mind, when in actual fact Alex did nothing wrong...

The conversation this night exposed how bitter and hateful she is when it comes to Alex being around Tobi, when it's clear to everyone that Alex did nothing wrong...

Am hoping Ebuka shakes the table on sunday by asking her "Royal Lashes" how she truly feels about Alex, going by how much bitterness she expressed to Tobi as regards Alex during their failed and headless conversation...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2018
recall, she told biggie she has "zero likes" for Alex..am sure after the convo, seeing it's never gonna work for her and tobi,her hatred for Alex can never be explained, no figure or words can explain it.
am so glad, tobi knows she's pained!!?!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2018
genius43:
At the end of the time wasting episode only the so called childish one apologized and the matured one couldn't.

The problem she has in that house is Alex simple, all her random talks still have one constant subject "Alex".

I'm very sure her " Royal Lashes" will have serious nightmare about Alex this night...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 3:46am On Apr 13, 2018
So proud of Cee C right now,my girl is a strong woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Agbgift:
lesson learnt : Never push a man beyond point of no return.
I feel for Cece sha.

She brought it upon herself, there are 8 people left in the house and she has successfully fought with 6 out 8 the last person which is Anto has derived a method to avoid her, hence the reason why they've not fought...

Ceecee really needs help, else she will chase everyone that cares away and end up lonely even outside the bigbrother house, I just hope people see this and truly help her...

27 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Lol twoclan... Part two

Tobi is apologising, says it's a lesson for him . He tells Ceec he's not going to be doing corrections anymore cause she had reasons she did all she did.
He says what he sees is what he gets, he doesn't pre empt that anyone who plans evil will get the evil.

He says it's life lessons. Says they can go back home and watch all that happened and pick lessons.

Ceec asks him how he would have felt if she got depressed as he was happy jumping around, like her jumping from upstairs, etc

Tobi says it didn't get to that point
Ceec says she saw things, that everybody was just all about strategy strategy.. That some people's strategy is fuckkd up.. there's life after the house, nobody should come later and say it was the game, it was strategy... They are not like they are now in the house.

Tobi asks Ceec if they can be good for the remaining days in the house.. He looks at her and says her face is still irritated.

Ceec says not with the way he is now, if it was the tobi from the first week she's cool, but everything is fine now, if there's a game she will play... Etc.. But those gossips and insults have to stop
Tobi says fine but he doesn't gossip, he's explaining something. He tells her he tells housemates who come and mention her name not to bring ceecs conversation to him.

Camera is showing sleeping housemates.

They are out. Ceec is on her bed now, tobi has gone upstairs... He's stroking Alex's face gently.. Alex is awake

Tobi says he was pushed into a situation he already knew the outcome.. He says the conversation doesn't change anything. He says their conclusion can't be changed. He says they both still think about things same way respectively.
Alex says OK. She pats him on his face..

Tobi says they were talking about something before he left to talk with ceec
Alex says she wants to sleep.
Tobi says OK, Goodnight.

i just hope alex ddn't take this tobi and cee c convo too personal with that remark that she wants to sleep.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 4:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Cee C is my MVP,it's so refreshing to see a woman not settle for less in a society where women are expected to shrink themselves in other to please the male gender.

The mistake most women make is to jump to accept a man once he says sorry,without even bothering to know if he is truly sorry.

We needed more women like Cee C jare.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,what are you saying na? Cant you see that tobi going back to ceec lowers his chance of winning? By the way,lolu is more than cunning.this may be in retaliation for tobi flirting with anto.

It can't lower his chance of winning, his fans can't abruptly jump ship just because he chooses to associate with a housemate or can you do that?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2018
ninnyanny:
Nina is dumb,a slut,village girl,... Lmao...But you should have know that those are his idiolect na....Stop indulging that moniker...he has been bitten by CeeC... Toxicity is their watchword grin
SAME WAY YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY NINA'S DUMBNESS AND INFIDELITY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 13, 2018
dominique:

It can't lower his chance of winning, his fans can't abruptly jump ship just because he chooses to associate with a housemate or can you do that?
THE WICKED DONT ALSO SLEEP AT 4 AM.. I REALLY SHAKED SOMETHING YESTERDAY cheesy cheesy

YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY PAINED SEEING CEE-C(YOUR MOST HATED HOUSEMATE) DISCUSSING WITH TOBI... YEA, YOU HAD TO FAKE IT DUE TO SHAME..
FACE YOUR LOLU AND KEEP ON SVCKING HIS DICK.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

THE WICKED DONT ALSO SLEEP AT 4 AM.. I REALLY SHAKED SOMETHING YESTERDAY cheesy cheesy

YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY PAINED SEEING CEE-C(YOUR MOST HATED HOUSEMATE) DISCUSSING WITH TOBI... YEA, YOU HAD TO FAKE IT DUE TO SHAME..
Is it not too early?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2018
senatordave1:
[s] So far,i have not seen any good virtue or talent exhibited by ceec,someone should help me.loto and this ther boring talks.seems tolex are in the bathroom [/s] .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Is it not too early?
TO REPLY ME OR WHAT?
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EARLY? LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
SARS should take over that video the small witch confessed of killing her friend..They should throw her in jail ad lunch a full scale investigation into the matter..The young man involved must get justice.

We have raw evidence against her..Weder she think am or not the koko be say she kill the innocent boy.
FROM BBN to SANKO..CECE MUST GO TO JAIL..>: [/s]
PLEASE,CHECK YOUR HEAD... THANKS

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Tobi and ceec in the toilet.am going to commit suicide.
PLEASE DO...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
anyone calling cee-c a strong woman, must definitely have another definition of the word strong..
ain't trying to bring a fellow lady down, but let's be realistic, that girl needs mental evaluation
.she needs help trust me, it's only in Nigeria and Africa, where a lady displaying,obsessive, malicious acts is called heroine.. if it were to be in advanced countries, am sure straight up,that girl would have been checked into a rehab, coz she poses to be a huge threat to people around her..
yet they hail her,instead of saying a word of prayers, for her..if the demons in her could be fighting her Right in the presence of cameras, for the whole continent to see then u could imagine how pathetic she is in real life.
If we were to call anybody strong, in this game of bbn it should be t.boss, mind u t.boss was only hated for how she carried herself..she never went into brawling with anyone.. dear sisters say, a word of prayer for Cece.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Oraelena:
Cee C is my MVP,it's so refreshing to see a woman not settle for less in a society where women are expected to shrink themselves in other to please the male gender.

The mistake most women make is to jump to accept a man once he says sorry,without even bothering to know if he is truly sorry.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
jealousy + hatred + bitterness + obsession just ontop one person head. Na wa, perhaps thats their own definition for being 'strong'..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Oraelena:

hahahaha, am so sure CeCe would hit ur head to d wall, if she sees ur comments..
don't try to bring up gender issues here, coz tobi was mentally, psychologically abused by DAT dwarf, which he told, he couldn't vent or relate with any house mate due to her poisonous nature... no true woman can ever support CeCe's action.. this is no way related to women shrinking themselves, but a lady who's totally demented..she's a real woman and still yet, she hates Alex another lady , down to her bones,she feels took away tobi from, her arms..like Tobi said he now has "rest of mind", In the arms of Alex.. something, " strong woman" CeCe can never give,even to her own soul..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
stephleena:
[s] anyone calling cee-c a strong woman, must definitely have another definition of the word strong..
ain't trying to bring a fellow lady down, but let's be realistic, that girl needs mental evaluation
.she needs help trust me, it's only in Nigeria and Africa, where a lady displaying,obsessive, malicious acts is called heroine.. if it were to be in advanced countries, am sure straight up,that girl would have been checked into a rehab, coz she poses to be a huge threat to people around her..
yet they hail her,instead of saying a word of prayers, for her..if the demons in her could be fighting her Right in the presence of cameras, for the whole continent to see then u could imagine how pathetic she is in real life.
If we were to call anybody strong, in this game of bbn it should be t.boss, mind u t.boss was only hated for how she carried herself..she never went into brawling with anyone.. dear sisters say, a word of prayer for Cece [/s] .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
that was, how Nina's s.m handler tried bringing gender issues when, Nina had issues with miracle..now it's the same Nina,licking the foot of miracle..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

hahahaha, e pain am...
hope u saw when ur so called Margret Thatcher, fighting back her tears last nite during d convo with tobi...
na silent death sure for CeCe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Oraelena:

This is what you call MVP... By being bitter and hateful among everyone.

Let me point out something for you. In life, you cannot change anybody but you can always bend your attitude for something to work for you. Everyone that knows her knew that this is the way she behave. We don’t need more women like her Biko because more women like her would not allow us to move forward in this country. Yes, they would create a bitter environment even in place of work.

If this is the way you are in real life and you are married or still single then you need to work more on yourself.

Tobi doesn’t need to say sorry to her because Tobi didn’t offend her, yes, if you start this show from the beginning you will know how Tobi begged this lady for almost things that doesn’t matter. I would not want my son or my brother to enter into this kind of toxic relationship.

She’s a type of girl that has mentality of “ Me and my husband alone” if you are the mother in law I bet she will find a way to delete you

Stop supporting what is wrong. Mind you, I like Ceec as a lady but her attitude is a turn off for me.

It is well sha.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
There is a video currently going viral, of big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C allegedly revealing how she caused her best friend’s death during her school days.

The video has generated lots of hate comments for Cee-C after it was posted online.

Cee-C's elder sister who is currently managing her social media pages has now reacted and called out Instagram blogger, Instablogja to take down the video.

She wrote;

"There's a thin line between playing a game and being wicked. We understand that in a game you will try to put yourself in an advantage and the opponent in a disadvantage. But every game has its rules and conscience and ethics demands that we play by this rule.
But this current Big Brother Nigeria has been wrought with so many inhumane acts that gets me wondering. How can a group of people sit down, wake up every morning just to ruin a person's personality?

First, it was the rumor that Cee-C failed law school twice. BUT THAT WAS ALL A LIE. When faced with burden of proof, all of them ran to their mother's hut. We let that slide.
Then next was a fake WAEC result that went around, obviously done by a nose-sniffing amateur. A lot of people believed that but it was TOTAL LIES. The picture they used was obviously taken from her Facebook profile. Even a toddler could pick out the irregularities. We let that slide too.
Then there has been lots of other attack on tarnishing her image.
Even Instagram accounts of fellow housemates have joined the bandwagon in the calumny.
But today's post by @instablog9ja is the straw that has broken the carmel's back. They have tactfully misrepresented Cee-C's conversation with few housemates to further tarnish her image. Why these bloggers want to ruin Cee-C's reputation, I'm yet to understand why.
In the entire conversation where they were discussing about the power of words, she recounted where she wished a relationship that was threatening her friendship would end. But unfortunately the friend passed away 2months later which she cried profusely about.

This won't be the first time anyone had wished they had good thoughts of a person if they knew the their lives were going to be short.
But what do we see? @instablog9ja decides to make Cynthia Nwadiora a villain by splicing the video to suit your campaign of calumny. Because you know that showing the entire statement will not favor your campaign. In what society has it become accepted that thoughts kills? Even in metaphysics, it's still a debate.

Let's assume thoughts kill, what is the relationship between wishing a relationship ends and death?
I've tried as much as possible to be civil in this game. I've gone high when others have gone low. Even the vilest amongst us have picked on us but I've done it clean. People have called us all sorts of name, but I assumed it's what comes with the terrain. Because I believe that 85 days is not worth ruining ourselves.
But this is it. I'm going to take any necessary action to clear my sister's name. You can't accuse her, sway the minds of people against her and sit in your home comfortably while I fear daily for my sister's and family's safety.
@instablog9ja either provide proof that she killed a human being or take down the post immediately. Enough is enough.
And any other tag team blogger carrying this falsehood, please desist.
In the meantime, let's not stop supporting our Girl Cee-C. SUCCESS IS THE BEST"

CC DOMINIQUE AND THE REST BITTER HATERS.
THANKS

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Akorkor:

This is what you call MVP... By being bitter and hateful among everyone.

Let me point out something for you. In life, you cannot change anybody but you can always bend your attitude for something to work for you. Everyone that knows her knew that this is the way she behave. We don’t need more women like her Biko because more women like her would not allow us to move forward in this country. Yes, they would create a bitter environment even in place of work.

If this is the way you are in real life and you are married or still single then you need to work more on yourself.

Tobi doesn’t need to say sorry to her because Tobi didn’t offend her, yes, if you start this show from the beginning you will know how Tobi begged this lady for almost things that doesn’t matter. I would not want my son or my brother to enter into this kind of toxic relationship.

She’s a type of girl that has mentality of “ Me and my husband alone” if you are the mother in law I bet she will find a way to delete you

Stop supporting what is wrong. Mind you, I like Ceec as a lady but her attitude is a turn off for me.

It is well sha.
GOOD MORNING MISS/MRS. PERFECT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

PLUS YOU AND CEE-C, BOTH OF UNA DEY MENTAL. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2018
ba7man:
PLUS YOU AND CEE-C, BOTH OF UNA DEY MENTAL. undecided
GOOD MORNING BASTARDMAN OOPS BA7MAN, I WILLL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A KNOWN FAN OF TEDDY-A..
SENSE WILL NOT WOUND ME OO

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92