Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874415 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
kikikikikikiki! Nina issa blessed child. The two bromance team thought they would drag you to death but u are indeed a cat with nine lives. My love for u was indeed love at first sight as you charmed me with ur kind heart and truthful personality.Even though u have ur negative side like everyone else,I choose to look beyond that cuz win or lose u are still my winner. You are loved child and your star is too bright for anyone to dim. Shine on my dear girl.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Did Rico come back to Nigeria at all?

Haven't heard anything about the dude since his eviction

shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ceecee's fans. Please save your evidence of voting or make sure you are active on one of her groups. It might be needed in the future. (from a reliable source)
As for me I support "MiCeeLo" If Miracle, Lolu or Cee wins or not. No P. But am not doing fan or no fan. I just vote for fun and support.
I heard that aviation costs almost 19 million. So if Miracle or wins cool.
Please you guys shud reduce these fan clash on this platform. Monkey no fine e mama like am. All the housemate have their flaws. Esp on Nairaland and twitter .
I can boast of not insulting anyone in d name of fan because I appreciate individual difference. Please respect other people's opinion you can't force them to be like you even if its weird and annoying they are not seeing wat u are seeing. My prayer is for the person that needs this money d most (whether it is who I prefer or not) shud win.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
zicoraads:
Thank you zozo06.
The only person sensible enough not to quote zozo06's lenghty updates just to show appreciation. *in Sage 101's voice* You are Wise!! cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Heebah:
The onlt person sensible enough not to quote zozo06's lenghty updates just to show appreciation. *in Sage 101's voice* You are Wise!! cheesy

U didn't see my appreciation right?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
jikins:

Dj spinell and one other Dj I think.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
MrBigiman:

U didn't see my appreciation right?
Ok...and u too. You are Wise Mr Bigiman cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
@carammel, zicoraad, bigimann... Uw.

Dj spinall tells them what they face in their jobs, how they have to make musical selections according to the occasion, gists them of how some grooms specifically demand for tracks like deuces, etc..
How some elderly people come to kids party and ask for music's like shakushaku, etc

The door bell rings
Ninja enters with two plates
Housemates say it's ninja 4
They start mentioning the ninjas
Lolu says ninja seven is very curvy like chelsea's formation.

Koko says ninja six is pregnant.. Lolu says he's not there O.. Miracle says she should go and say it in diary room

One of the djs say koko get mouth.

The ninja is bringing in snacks, putting it on the dinning table.

The djs and housemates continue discussing, questions and answers.
Lolu asks how easy it is for them to keep up with the trend of songs and what defines their sounds.

Spinall says it's all about finding balance, to him it's all about shutting the gig down.
Obi says invest in equipments so you can learn with them, practice several times..

Spinall says they(Obi and himself) should show them
Housemates hail them

As they stand up
Nina still sitting, asks what brought them this far

Obi says passion and determination

Spinall tells them to come close.
They have their equipments in the house.

Spinall and obi showing them stuff and explaining. .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
why is Chloe overfamzing the DJs

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zozo06 may God bless u abundantly, tenk you for the updates. I am somewhere i can't access electricity for 72 hours now but ur updates have been keeping me informed about the happenings in the house. So am grateful.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
@maingwaest,thanks.

Spinall gists the housemates of some of his experiences. Tells them why they don't allow fans come close, something that has to do with voltage(didn't get it)
Advices them not to allow drinks, liquids near the equipment cause it can damage it.

They want to do a sound check now, tobi says he will rap, Alex says ahhh
Nina tells tobi not to try it or she will just sleep.

Nina says dj cuppy is very cute.

Nina goes to sit and says "dj dj should we sit down so that you people can take your time"
Spinall replies "you are supposed to be watching"

Djs still trying to do the connections.

They connect and a loud sound comes off
Housemates scream and take cover..grin

Spinall says they should give themselves a dj name
Tobi says tobitobs
Ceec says cee lashes
Koko is dj kokoklinklin
Lolu is dj alias
Anto is live wire
Alex is dj unusual
Miracle is dj fly boy
Nina is dj nina ivy.

Tobi jumps and calls Alex dj shakushaku.

The lounge is a party hall now
Housemates dancing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Linkzy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please I can't see Nina here o, what happened
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
dominique:

My dear ignore the pained animal, don't let him latch on as well. Besides I don't see his rant as insults, he's just exposing his gutter background and mental instability. I've been on this forum for 12 years and one pained loser claims he frustrate me. Let him continue, he's not done exposing his stupidity
It's okay dear, I respect you for whom you are.

A pained soul mentioned me on a thread and I replied him. A mod banned me for replying him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
cabalocracy:
why is Chloe overfamzing the DJs
Its khloe not Chloé.u people should free dis gal na.is it ur overfamzing??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha! See dis hairless micro pricck pikin wey just hit puberty wey dey form old man online sha..Ogun STRIKE yu dia ad that a parents of yurs..Olodo.

Eyah. I can understand your pain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
maingwaest:
Zozo06 may God bless u abundantly, tenk you for the updates. I am somewhere i can't access electricity for 72 hours now but ur updates have been keeping me informed about the happenings in the house. So am grateful.
You can't access electricity for 72 hours and your phone is still running? Damn! Stop the lies naa. Nobody even asked you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zozo06:

@maingwaest,thanks.

Spinall gists the housemates of some of his experiences. Tells them why they don't allow fans come close, something that has to do with voltage(didn't get it)
Advices them not to allow drinks, liquids near the equipment cause it can damage it.

They want to do a sound check now, tobi says he will rap, Alex says ahhh
Nina tells tobi not to try it or she will just sleep.

Nina says dj cuppy is very cute.

Nina goes to sit and says "dj dj should we sit down so that you people can take your time"
Spinall replies "you are supposed to be watching"

Djs still trying to do the connections.

They connect and a loud sound comes off
Housemates scream and take cover..grin

Spinall says they should give themselves a dj name
Tobi says tobitobs
Ceec says cee lashes
Koko is dj kokoklinklin
Lolu is dj alias
Anto is live wire
Alex is dj unusual
Miracle is dj fly boy
Nina is dj nina ivy.

Tobi jumps and calls Alex dj shakushaku.

The lounge is a party hall now
Housemates dancing.

Thanks for the explicit updates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Eyah. I can understand your pain.
You dis small boy..Are you still hia?Shame no dey catch you sef?Abi has he not battered you enuf.
The guy don finish you..Just Bury your empty head in shame. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please vote oo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
KING TOBI.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Rey Rey Rey

Issa Miracleeeeeeee

Miracle just WON 1million

Pepsi supply for 1year

And a sponsored trip to GHana, S.Africa etc
Even Dubaaaaaaiiiiiiii

Courtesy of Pepsi

MAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
SIRmanjar:

You dis small boy..Are you still hia?Shame no dey catch you sef?Abi has he not battered you enuf.
The guy don finish you..Just Bury your empty head in shame. cheesy

You mean The way your Landlord buried ur fada head in shame for not paying his rent?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

When I told you that your A PARENTS made a big mistake by bringing u into this world u think I Dont know what I am saying ba?

You are Team Anto but u want Miracle to win. It is like saying I support Barca but I want Madrid to win La Liga. Where is the sense in that?

But like I said earlier you and sense are world apart.

And let me remind u, your biological papa na una landlord.
Mumu pikin..I can be a liver pool fan ad still support Madrid..Its like you haven't cured your joonzing..You better go ad sniff sumtin kid.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chinachriss:
You can't access electricity for 72 hours and your phone is still running? Damn! Stop the lies naa. Nobody even asked you.
Oh chim! (in Lolu's voice)... Maybe no light/tv where he is resting his head but can charge outside/other place. Why are people so fast in calling people "Liars"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
oshe11:
Rey Rey Rey

Issa Miracleeeeeeee

Miracle just 1million

Pepsi supply for 1year

Courtesy of Pepsi

MAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD
Happy for him... That Roc da mat challenge pained me for him/Anto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dj obi and dj spinall says each housemate should come and dj one after the other
Tobi goes first, tobitobs is feeling himself grin... The djs are showing him how to mix.. he's through

Dj live wire next, anto goes up.. They show her how to mix, scratch,
Koko is screaming to anto you did not disappoint me sweetie.
Koko, Alex, miracle, lolu doing a uniformed dance

dj spinall tell all of them to converge at the stand, he and dj obi are both showing them how to scratch, transmission,adjust.
anto does as she's taught

Dj spinall tells them to always be focused when djing, he has been in a situation as he was djing he saw someone stealing a phone as he was dancing,
He says girls will come shake butts in front of you, but you have to focus.
Not to be discouraged, concentrate on people dancing not the ones sitting

The djs says it's time for them to eat their INDOMIE shocked

They all move to the kitchen

Doorbell rings
A ninja comes In and has dj spinall and dj obi an envelope.

This is bb, Ceec check that you are wearing your microphone correctly.
Alex says Ceec, Ceec says it wasn't her name that was mentioned, her mic is placed correctly...

dj spinall puts them in suspense,
Housemates tells him to announce that they already know the winner. Spinall asks who... Housemates say miracle.

The winner of refresh the mix challenge is miracle... Housemates claps.. Miracle shakes all
Miracle gets #1 million
One year supply of Pepsi products
Travel with the djs to the one Africa music festival, dubai.

Miracle kneels down and is so happy.. He's screaming re re re...... He screams mad.

Pepsi also gifts the other housemates with invites for a show on the 30th of this month.
Tobi and Alex hug miracle.
Koko says she's miracle 's manager.
Nina hugs miracle, koko shouts house decorum please.

They want to collect their invite now, tobi says they should line up according to their Heights.

Housemates collect the invites.

They are eating now.
Buzzer goes off
Housemates are screaming no

They say the first buzz is warning
Biggie sounds the second, housemates scream and say it remains one more

The third sounds
Housemates scream again and are helping them package the fried meat.

The housemates do the uniform line up on each side, dj obi and spinall walk in the middle.

They are out now.

Housemates celebrating with miracle.

Commercial break

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Life lessons 101 from TOLEX

Alex and Tobi accepted each other without trying to change for any reason. In the process, they became friends,they grew and became very happy. In life, be with someone who brings you joy, don't try to change them. Give your partner peace and watch them become better.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2018

Hnmm! Team Tobi, no more smiling grin

Game is on. I like this....

In the past few days, I have been hearing Tobi more than some of the people who are even nominated.. grin

I beg, where my popcorn and coke, make I balance proprolly for seat...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
oshe11:
Rey Rey Rey

Issa Miracleeeeeeee

Miracle just 1million

Pepsi supply for 1year

Even Dubaaaaaaiiiiiiii

Courtesy of Pepsi

MAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Wooooow! Congratulations Miracle! I am happy for him.

Did he jump and dance? I can just imagine the smile on his face.

Abi he bone face do like big boy ni?

Update ohhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55