Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878095 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
The garden lunch setting brings to mind the terribly unromantic task-ey MarFe wedding of last season
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:
I don't know you but I think I am already falling in love with you . You are such a sweet ,calm man .
Werey!! cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Biggie has set up the garden for the housemates.

Door is now open. Tobi is the first one out. He calls on the others and he is dancing.

Are the housemates loved ones coming?. I'll love to see them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I know I promised not to reply you, but for the fact that I hate wrong accusations, I'd like you to explain what you meant by yummina not being pure or clear that comment if you've got nothing to prove. Thanks!
whatever my reasons are for my opinion, i know very well you will not agree with it. why should i clear a comment i posted? did i break any of the rules here?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eeghe:

I know my posts are hard to read...but surely you are not referring to my comments about Yumminayum?
If so, I asked you to read it again
and don't be like @scondy who jumps into posts she doesn't understand with appalling alacrity
u got it wrong, wasn't referring to ur comment abt her rather her comment, lets not fight unnecessarily, hate the bad blood.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Might we be meeting Collins today?
I would haaaate, and silaaap (Nando's voice)
angry
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abeg where is alex, saw on Twitter that she and tobi are wearing matching outfits,
Alex come out abeg grin

My lovely Ni, where are you? kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Aunty Anto please dress up abeg. I refuse to believe this is what you will wear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tjpromise:
hmm team Mina at it again fighting the wrong enemy, @YumMinayum, I didn't expect crazy Mira fans to rile u up like this, I prefer Miracle more but have always voted both when they are up, I bliv in Mina though I feel Miracle will most likely win but Nina too has my support

No be TeamMiracle vex me oooo. I mostly don't get into both teams fights except to preach peace. But some acclaimed TeamMina questioning my reason for voting Nina and loyalty to the team when they failed to care about that few nights ago is laughable. undecided

I love MeeMee as always, I'll campaign for him and remind my cousins to vote for him but Nina has my own votes.

Please, are you watching now? What are they doing? Don't want to waste fuel to watch iranu abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
oshe11 and Yumminayum
They have been asked to go to the garden
I believe the visitors should arrive real soon
I dunno oo
It's what I think
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
eneabu83:
whatever my reasons are for my opinion, i know very well you will not agree with it. why should i clear a comment i posted? did i break any of the rules here?

Why should I agree to your bullshii about me? Yeah, you did. My own rules. You either come at me with facts or go to hell with your assumed opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dear Alheeri
Howdy?
What are your thoughts on your girl Alex falling for Tobi?
lipsrsealed
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Loool grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Why should I agree to your bullshii about me? Yeah, you did. My own rules. You either come at me with facts or go to hell with your assumed opinions.
abeg swerve.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

my opinions are my opinions, i cannot assume my opinions cos i know them very well.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Can I tell you this. In a gathering of men and women, Men knows the lady they want to spend their life with just like they know the lady they want to flirt with. I learnt this from a female lecturer in my university days. And I av come to agree judging from experience.
Just like men value ladies that gave them tough time, than the ones that are at their beck and call.
I am a guy, and I av my goons and I know wat we discuss. I assume you are a guy and as well you should know.
I totally agree with you.but theres a clause.the tough lady must have a good character,a wife material.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Team miracle and cee- c r d strong contenders, yet dey feel so threatened by tobi, suddenly asslickin any ass lickable , miracle as got Nina covered so her fans shud vote miracle, cee c is suddenly bestfriends with bamteddy, av not sin team tobi asking team alex to vote tobi becoz alex is nt strong despite d fact dat tobi as given and promised her gifts worth over #3m guess its low self esteem dat made him do dat.
Shoutout to d classy ones dat post 1k5 per night hotel toilet coz dey av neva sin sometin like dat.
23/24 year olds, 1 postin hotel toilet, 1 giving out tins worth over #3m

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
tortee:
Funny some people claim to see results .yet everything they say are filled with lies .lets just real ,let's be honest -dej loaf..I can guarantee any one .whoever wins really tried,cuz a particular HM already have 6.5 million vote ready
Do you know how much others have ready ,do you know the sponsors behind others ,keep giving away your secrets .
And 6.5 million is not 6.5 mmillion votes ....most of the people that will get that money will divert it for personal use .
LMAO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

No be TeamMiracle vex me oooo. I mostly don't get into both teams fights except to preach peace. But some acclaimed TeamMina questioning my reason for voting Nina and loyalty to the team when they failed to care about that few nights ago is laughable. undecided

I love MeeMee as always, I'll campaign for him and remind my cousins to vote for him but Nina has my own votes.

Please, are you watching now? What are they doing? Don't want to waste fuel to watch iranu abeg
pls keep campaigning for him, the money needs to stay between us, don't change this last minute. Am not really watching now, have to hustle for my own #45m
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
These girls dress sense sha sad sad

Cee c you haff started, allow koko sit where she wants

I can deal with koko's outfit. Nina looks sweet kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Biggie has told the housemates to go to the garden, tobi goes out first as the rest are still dressing up

The garden is arranged,chairs and tables
Tobi is dancing to the music playing outside, anto comes out and tells him to make himself useful since he came out first(as in bringing out the cooked foods)

Tobi in purple native and shoe, with a black cap
Miracle in his black agbada
Lolu in black native.
Anto in a thigh length top and short

Nina in open shoulder top and short
Ceec in knee length gown
Koko in top and short
Alex in long top and short

Housemates are all seated now.

Lolu is saying opening prayers

Buzzer goes off

Housemates are serving themselves.

Anto is insisting ladies first
Tobi says she shouldn't be aggressive
Anto says tobi started it first.

The ladies are all up serving themselves now grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Anto good job !

Don't mind Tobi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tabh:

Lol, resident liar. cheesy
Ohhhh,I really hope you're pretty ,because no one should lose it all .
I mean I've encountered dumb people but you certainly take the lead.

How can the prediction of someone's likely personality be a lie ?
I mean it is called a prediction for a reason ,it is now left for the person who's character was predicted to point out the accurate ones or nah .

How can anyone be this dumb ?
Gosh !

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Like, seriously, we are just watching the housemates eat?
Biggie why?
shocked
angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
I'm not interested in watching these housemates eat.

Biggie please, where are the guests.? sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
sweetdude001:
Team miracle and cee- c r d strong contenders, yet dey feel so threatened by tobi, suddenly asslickin any ass lickable , miracle as got Nina covered so her fans shud vote miracle, cee c is suddenly bestfriends with bamteddy, av not sin team tobi asking team alex to vote tobi becoz alex is nt strong despite d fact dat tobi as given and promised her gifts worth over #3m guess its low self esteem dat made him do dat.
Shoutout to d classy ones dat post 1k5 per night hotel toilet coz dey av neva sin sometin like dat.
23/24 year olds, 1 postin hotel toilet, 1 giving out tins worth over #3m
I know you are referring to me but that is not a hotel but a person's house ......I would have given you a full tour of the house but I am at the airport now .

Maybe when I return ,I'll ask him to send it on whatsapp .

And one giving out a gift supposedly worth 3million is the main reason he will not win the show ,his papa got him covered . grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Do you know how much others have ready ,do you know the sponsors behind others ,keep giving away your secrets .
And 6.5 million is not 6.5 mmillion votes ....most of the people that will get that money will divert it for personal use .
LMAO.

Are you actually correcting me ?like u correcting me on what I typed?..well have nice day boy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
For undecided voters
What if I told you Miracle makes a mean Banga (Ofe akwu)?
Cecelia just gave him a "maaad" rating
Would you vote?
cheesy
Thanks as you consider this
kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eeghe:
os.he11 and Yumm.inayum They have been asked to go to the garden I believe the visitors should arrive real soon I dunno oo It's what I think
Thanks....
Lemme watch now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eeghe:
Meanwhile
Best believe that Miracle will get additional votes from Team MiNa (they will split however they want but MiMi gets votes too! Yayyy!!!)

This is true.

A true Mina fan will vote both next week.

Anyone who votes ether Miraxle or Nina at the finals was

Never a real Mina fan

They only voted both during the game to get both to the finals

A lot of us were partial Mina fans tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Ohhhh,I really hope you're pretty ,because no one should lose it all .
I mean I've encountered dumb people but you certainly take the lead.

How can the prediction of someone's likely personality be a lie ?
I mean it is called a prediction for reason ,it is now left for the person who's character was predicted to point out the accurate ones or nah .

How can anyone be this dumb ?
Gosh !
Allow us see road wannabe millionaire,moeffing liar.
If you ain't dumber, you'd know that statement "resident liar" is not for your sick predictions but your general activities on this thread. Your brain is so dead you can't decode simple things.

Prediction you wrote? When you lie too much you will always shoot yourself on the feet.
Lol, I thought you could read people,how come it is now prediction, Palmistry in kwara,chai,mutanen liar mohamed

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Geezeem:

This is true.
A true Mina fan will vote both next week.
Anyone who votes ether Miraxle or Nina at the finals was
Never a real Mina fan
They only voted both during the game to get both to the finals
A lot of us were partial Mina fans tongue

True Story
Lol
Hey love

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.