Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884044 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
1. Ceec 2. Miracle 3. Lolu 4. Koko 5. Anto

Is this true

cc Threebear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Godpikin4:
Did Alex say she slept with her friend's boyfriend lipsrsealed

Well... She is free spirited cheesy

Smh cry
She just said that?

Then, She is a BITCH......

#FeministsRule

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MGeey(f): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
How do I watch DSTV on phone Please? Don't know if I'll be home before 7pm. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
3RNEST:
Any Eviction tonight? grin
Yes. Khloe and Anto are bouncing. Oya mark me number 1. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:

Let's assume you are a lady, if two of ur friends are quarreling, but u are closer to the guy than the lady, if their relationship breaks down would you Immediately jump into a relationship with the guy even though u are friends with the other person??

My point for the very last time is, Alex ought to have acted better... Knowing the history between both Tobi and CeeC she should have respected that and act accordingly.. If she really likes Tobi, she should carry out her love out of the house and not in the face of CeeC...

If u can't understand this simple thing, I'm sorry I cnt help you..
my sis dont argue with them. You know team nina, miracle, alex and tobi are against ceec.
These team are blind even when they see the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
sage101:
She just said that?

Then, She is a BITCH......

#FeministsRule
oh dear, she never said that.. she was only gisting tobi, how her ex boyfriend, dated a friend if hers ..she said, there was a particular day, some sort of discussion came up. then the guy asked her if she knew Theodora, and d way d guy,described d girl was exactly how she looks like,only for d guy to tell her d girl was His ex..though I was feeling dizzy,but this was, wat Alex actually said...
Hmmm, she ain't a bitch

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

oh dear, she never said that.. she was only gisting tobi, how her ex boyfriend, dated a friend if hers ..she said, there was a particular day, some sort of discussion came up. then the guy asked her if she knew Theodora, and d way d guy,described d girl was exactly how she looks like,only for d guy to tell her d girl was His ex..though I was feeling dizzy,but this was, wat Alex actually said...
Hmmm, she ain't a bitch

Yeah ...ur dizzy state didn't make you hear ..she said it

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Favolly:
Let me just drop this ahead of the eviction show...

Cee-C would be saved again today by her fans as usual. But they don't realize they're doing her more harm than good by keeping her there till next week. We all know the winner is either Miracle or Tobi... So what do you really want her to be doing for another week with all the toxicity in that house? No real/fake friends to gist with since Madam Koko is leaving tonight anyways, More vile building up in her from watching Tolex play together... Only for next Sunday to come and then Miracle or Tobi grabs the final win? Do you really want to see that bitter expression on her face one last time when she loses to Tobi or Miracle? Because I'm sure even y'all know in your church minds that she won't win.

There's no prize for second or third highest votes, neither does she have the best time at the Payporte arena games, so what exactly is the point of having her loiter around for another week? Isn't it better for her to have left today to breathe in fresh air and be around people that actually care about her after almost 3 months of this psychological torture? In fact, the earlier you come out to start doing damage control, the better for your reputation... Look at Bambam, she's out now and her damage control is already in progress, but I digress..

If you really love or pity her as you claim, y'all would have let her go by now, you wouldn't keep voting her just to make a moot point at the expense of her overall sanity. In my opinion, that's very counter-intuitive. Staying another week in that house with those HMs is not good for her mental health.

PS: I've never been a Cee-C fan, I plain disliked her but now I genuinely feel concern for her situation. There's no way this can be mentally healthy for anyone at all
she's gonna feel it, soo bad,sha dey said she's a "strong woman".., Nina with miracle, Alex with tobi.
hehehe, CeCe has to choose one of the ninjas..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Anugod:
Yes. Khloe and Anto are bouncing. Oya mark me number 1. tongue tongue
Noted lolxx....you are #001 in BBnaija Sunday Guess and Win Game, someone will go home with #200 card of any network... grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
please whoever is close to IamJ should keep an eye on him... cus what is going to happen tonight will break his heart. pls...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

Hmmm, she ain't a bitch

all i have ...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
1. Ceec 2. Miracle 3. Lolu 4. Koko 5. Anto
iffa tear u hot slap.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

Hmmm, she ain't a bitch

Sorry dear but thats why I said "Then" since I didnt watch

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
unlike, how dey claim Alex is cheap and all, yet Alex and Tobi are yet to gum body, for over a week now..
am soo sure, Alex isn't taking this whole thing with tobi, soo serious..it's just her nature, to be free spirited... just imagine, if Cece were to be in the position of Alex, that house for don scatter since... but Alex,doesn't give a flying nor walking fvck..she even ran errand for CeCe, yesterday...

oh lord, let ebuka pls ask Tobi about d bracelet he gave Alex.... I want hear something, and see d epic look on a particular strong woman's face,

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:

Please elaborate ma'am

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:

Your lying nature didn't make you hear. She didn't say it. Maybe you're watching BB Oshogbo.

I thought y'all said Alex isn't a contender, why the campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
kingxsamz:

iffa tear u hot slap.
Lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:
I really miss bba like seriously.i prefer it to bbnaija,cos atleast wé can all come together and support our own instead of hating on ourselves.United,wé stand cool cool

There are exceptions to this ...

I hardly ever support naija reps at BBA

The only person I ever gave attention to was

Karen and it was towards the end of the show when

the two houses got merged .

I don't do bias ......I do entertainment smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

she's gonna feel it, soo bad,sha dey said she's a "strong woman".., Nina with miracle, Alex with tobi.
hehehe, CeCe has to choose one of the ninjas..

Lolz, it's going to be cee c n lolu....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
KingH:
My heart wants ceeci to win the final...but I like miracle
vote for ceec. A lady should win this time.
If this was big brother africa ceec will be the winner.
Most nigerian ladies are daft. They hate their fellow women. Last time i checked bbn is not a place to look for husband. I dont know why they always say no man will marry ceec. Most nigerian women mentality are so poor.

Back to the matter vote for ceec please dont follow the noise u see everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:

abi,I had to ask, Alex never slept with her friend's boyfriend...
rather, it was from his description she knew, he was talking about her friend,which happened to be her friend, and she screamed..

pls, sisterly do u watch ur own bbn on go t.v/dstv, abi na microwave?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
3RNEST:
Anto and Khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:
Who else loves the quality of Cee-c's fans? We are just so legit. We are not just anyhow and we don't talk gutter or come from the gutter. People that understand the high-end life.
I love you cee-c.

-Winston Churchill said, 'if you are going through hell, keep going'
Why? Because you are not ready to compromise your standards, believes and values for the world.
Keep shining Cee-c sweetheart.

And besides someone said 'Alex is extremely beautiful' ?
Are you guys sure that I don't need to visit an ophthalmologist? undecided undecided undecided
Y'all psychopaths. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:

Let's assume you are a lady, if two of ur friends are quarreling, but u are closer to the guy than the lady, if their relationship breaks down would you Immediately jump into a relationship with the guy even though u are friends with the other person??

My point for the very last time is, Alex ought to have acted better... Knowing the history between both Tobi and CeeC she should have respected that and act accordingly.. If she really likes Tobi, she should carry out her love out of the house and not in the face of CeeC...

If u can't understand this simple thing, I'm sorry I cnt help you..

You have a point but what happened isn't as black and white as you are portraying it. Alex was friends with Tobi, she tried to bring both of them back together several times. It was obvious she didn't have romantic feelings for him as her feelings where engulf in Leo. So no she didn't immediately jump into a relationship with Tobi.

She became closer with Tobi after the Tolex pairing and even then she still tried to get them together. I remember the night Tobi walked out on CC three times, Alex was telling CC that Tobi really likes her but was scared and all that.

She became even more closer to Tobi when Leo left and its only natural when you spend that much time with someone you develop emotions for them.

I will like to state this Alex owes CC nothing as they were never really close mostly because of CC always seeing her in a bad light. She shouldn't leave her life to please anyone but herself. That's what Rico did trying to please everyone and see what happened to him. She likes Tobi and she is expressing it. Maybe she could have hid it because of CC but people can't be pleased. Even if she did hide it CC would still not like her as her dislike for Alex began even before Alex started showing any emotion towards Tobi.

Why would you postpone your happiness for someone who doesn't even like you. Its not as if she's been friends with CC for a long time. Agreed that would be the matured thing to do but Alex is still young, let her do her. In my own opinion tho CC pushed them together, so she should be matured enough to handle it and move on as the strong woman she as been called on this thread. Free Alex jor

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Lolz, it's going to be cee c n lolu....
we hope so...if not she has to choose one ninja .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Razz girl alex giving cee-c fans high bp grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
tortee:

You were asked to go school to read books ,you spent it reading Alex life ..#smh.
Another mumu spotted.u will be alrite las las

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

we hope so...if not she has to choose one ninja

Ninja 4 go fit her wella, you know he is muscular like tobi.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
EBUKA: Khole sit down you are safe.

*Comes back mins later.*

EBUKA: Anto sit down you are safe.

Viewers:#BBNaija https:///lNdp8WUMho

What would u do if the above happens tonight ....All teams will unite in craze

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
7Alexander:

That's why most of them only passed their WAEC after 5 sittings. In a few days time, the show will be over, and I wonder who they'll slander. I'm sure they see Alex in their dream
Wé all know u ar talking from experience,madam am not vested in d game.For someone who isnt vested in d game,u pay more attention dan dos who are.u will be alrite las las.once u hear Alex,u loose all ur sensés and ur hometraining.dont worry,just tale one tablet of senselin and u will be okay.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nnnena(f): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
3RNEST:
Anto and Lolu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.