Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884284 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
CeeC and Alex go fight this fight later on, e sure me for CeeC cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018

Ebuka now on screen with the housemates.

Hello housemates, how are you guys doing? (everyone says fine)

Alex, hoh at the most crucial time of the season, how was your week?

Alex: My week was OK, everyone cooperated in the house

Ebuka: I want to ask about Tobi, looks like things are getting quiet interesting. What is happening?

Alex: First of all, the friendship I and Tobi have has been misinterpreted. It started from Ceece she thinks he likes Alex...the friendship we had is just understanding.

Ebuka: are you sure it is not more than friendship!?

Alex: Ebuka it is not and it will not be.

Ebuka: Last night It looks like it was an attempted thing

Alex shouts grin

Ebuka: Tobi who is the face in your corner?

Tobi: It is something spiritual...

Ebuka: You gave Alex a very important bracelet that seems special to you, I wouldn't even do that to my friends. What is happening between you and Alex?

Tobi: From the moment we got to the house Alex has been a friend and we become closer though time

Ebuka: Will you dated her?

Tobi: I will not lie, yes... I am nt gonna lie...

Ceece how are you doing?

CEECE: I am fine Ebuka... I don't know who told Alex that story about me and Tobi.. I just felt Alex was throwing herself all over the house. Showing boobs and all that towards the guys. It is not Tobi, it is Alex

Ebuka back on stage...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ebuka Ebuka! The incredible table shaker.
Tobi and Alex, I love u guys!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
WOW... CEE-C HAS FINISHED ALEX.... CHAI CHAI CHAI

NINA IS CODEDLY HAPPY cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
So tobi would have love to date Alex, if he was given the opportunity, but this ebuka as first class in winning.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
LMFAOOOOO!!!!

Why is Alex now acting like she doesn't know Tobi likes her like that??

The Tolex ship is about to sail grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:
Oya leave them them to delude themselves .. Is it ur delude??
They're wasting money ni, God don't like waste cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
The ball in the razz girl's court... Alex say yes!!! Tobi said he's attracted...
strong woman, no go sleep dis nite...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
I actually figured Tobi would say yes to the dating question

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kushykush give me update
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
l like cece response to ebuka question about alex..they think they are the only ones that can paint other housemates bad on every live eviction

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
toseen7:
CeeC with the summerslam on Alex

grin grin grin

The clap back was heavy...cee-c is king men....

At least this night I love her response...

She go dey throw herself at all the guys come dey form nothing ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ambber:

Ebuka listens to the viewers. Correct host

Yes, they have staff on all social networks. The voting public is also a pawn in the chess game.

Why do I have this funny feeling ebuka will fake evict Miracle this evening lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Miracle for the money kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hope NINA is ready to clear africa like ALEXcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
RedDistrict:
CeeC and Alex go fight this fight later on, e sure me for CeeC cheesy

It's what fits cee c grin grin
Isn't it what she has been saying? grin grin

Lol, let me laugh abeg.

Tobi sha. No conscience grin saying he would like to date Alex grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
I was looking for d ass, on Friday wen she wore dat denim short.. but it was no where to be found..
Tobi, na Yoruba man,dey love booties... am sure he looked for it under d duvet, wen dey were still together but it was as flat as His chest...
DAT was why, he said CeCe u have hips but no ikebe..

reekado banks, performing
U are a xter....funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
CeeC is greatly pained. I just hope she doesn't stab Alex tonight.
Aunty is horrible!

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
blackwidow123:
LMFAOOOOO!!!!

Why is Alex now acting like she doesn't know Tobi likes her like that??

Tolex ship is about to sail grin grin
She likes him in return but she won’t because of Leo and what people will say

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cee-Cee is possessed. Tufiakwa. Never seen this type of demon with such bitterness in her heart before

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:

Oya pick up the nonsense you just dropped before the start of the eviction show...

Tobi didn't beat CeeC with up to 2% and u want her to throw in the towel..

They might celebrate mediocrity from where you come from, but I believe as pastor senatordave1 will say, he that puts his hands on the plow and turns back is not fit for service.. One more week will not kill her... Oya run back to oblivion!
Cant remember saying such adage.i have never even formulated any self.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
BB has another trick up his sleeves for the housemates...

Taking a recap on last week Monday's hoh challenge and the "show me the money" live nomination show.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Which twist is big brother bringing again tonight? Please Anto must go tonight. No Partiality.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who else witnessed My Cee-C Axing Alex to the floor. very intelligent babe.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
enque:
I actually figured Tobi would say yes to the dating question

They are both into each other.Anybody that has eyes should have seen it since two weeks ago.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tobi please pull a last minute Keagan and bring this money home biko cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
yes ooo ooo. d bracelet!!!!
Plz wot did he ask them and what did they say bikonu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
I see fight ooooooo
Cee-C omo ologo she give alex her size

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ebukaaaarrrrr *in Cee-c's voice*

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Munzy14:
Who else witnessed My Cee-C Axing Alex to the floor. very intelligent babe.
I witnessed it o, even Ebuka com dey shame for alex cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
The HoH fan speed and intensity sef
lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
It will be classy vs Razz this nite grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
That clapback was heavy sha.
Alesss should have answered her question without mentioning Cee-c, not like she hasnt said it severally but she for use sense answer an.
And Ceec would not be dragged into any shii from Alex, she knocked her out.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.