Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884019 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
carammel:

Base on say she loyal to my nikker Lolu I will throw her votes even though I know she doesn't stand a chance against miracle.
You lot seem to think Miracle has this already?

Isokay cheesy grin

Thank you a whole lot smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
77up:
Am telling you ,see the reaction from that shameless idiot tobi when Cee c enter , I swear this week , am coming in through for Ceec..... fvck haters angry
This is exactly what my sister hinted...hahahaaa. Let me just fold my arms and be watching cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Goan vote and argue less to avoid story that touches the heart..ya'all
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Demonicide:
Cee c has no friend in the house again. Who's going to keep her company?
one of the Ninjas

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sms VOTE Tobi to 32052. Doing this for Tobi.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
kingxsamz:
MIRACLE WILL WIN THIS GAME AND THAT'S FINAL.
QUOTE ME NEXT SUNDAY.
#signing out.

You and sense are world apart.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Aunty Alex don start to they gossip of Ceec. I just wish CeeC and Tobi culd be good frends this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bomgirl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
eosigwe:
one of the Ninjas

grin grin grin cheesy
Abeg leave me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
noisemakers are at it again

ranting as usual

pity votes kor pity votes nisi

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alex is the Marvis of this season ....

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Can u hear alex....some peole are not worth being saved...if she wins she 'll be angry and it will show on her face...

This girl no serious o...who was the person that said I shouldn't call her bitter ...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mummyfe: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
why did biggie separate cee-c, khloe and anto when he knew cee-c would not be evicted? why keep cee-c in there for so long before bringing her out?

I smell a conspiracy.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
carammel:
These people could not even hug cece, they no just happy..loneliness will finish her.
if she hug them, will she die?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Well, from what I saw tonight...

Nina is the only free spirited person in that house.
Alex and Tobi ain't entirely better than Cee-C.
Miracle is very diplomatic, knows how to manage his 'enemies'.

smiley
Alex is a loud mouth hypocritical pretender.

Tobi is a loser who is still pained Cee-C didn't allow him to fúck her.

Miracle is good at pretending. He isn't any different.

Nina is too naive to care

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
ALEX JUST TOLD TOBI THAT IF CEE-C WINS,SHE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND SHE WOULDNT HIDE IT....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Demonicide:
Cee c has no friend in the house again. Who's going to keep her company?
Ninja prime grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alex developing cold feet already.. CeeC fire has began to burn!!!!
She says she would be unhappy if CeeC wins

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dubylhover(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Reussite:
teamMiracle did the 44% came from Miracle fans only or Miracle/Mina fans or Tonaclex fans?

That's one very complex part of it, cos logically Tobi, Nina and Alex fans would have voted for him. Considering that, he should have gotten up to 60% of the votes.. But now that it's d final rounds, where every mallam with him kettle, I actually feel cee c would win it, cos the votes between Alex, miracle Tobi ND Nina would b shared whilst cee c might gather more fans of evicted housemates..

It's just like that big brother Africa where Beverly and Melvin were d Nigerians remaining in d final stage, they knew that the votes would b divided,

Peeps should watch out for cee c. She actually might win..
As for me, no kobo of mine is going to any of em..i know what I passed thru during efe time, s emotional stress and money involved.. I practically used more than half of my salary for voting him in d finals... After that I was done with voting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Miracle told her to give a gratitude speech, what did aunty do She decided to go the bitter route, which doesn't make sense...

There are 4 other people in the house Nina and Miracle will sure talk to her, so why is she isolating herself for no reason...

I just tire oh,.

It's only to throw shade madam cee c can do.

I want Nina to give herself sense and give cee c space. Abeg. Cee c has repeatedly shown you nina that she doesn't give a damn about you, has shown that she looks down on you.

Please don't allow cee c drag you into her bs.
I know you are capable of finishing cee c grin but abeg, just give her space.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'll throw some votes for Cee-c this week. It's gonna be tough, I feel for her. At least if they pretended to be happy for her, she for feel better.
I've been there and the feeling is terrible. She's human too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
eosigwe:
one of the Ninjas
Ninjas way no dey talk grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:
Can u hear alex....some peole are not worth being saved...if she wins she 'll be angry and it will show on her face...

This girl no serious o...who was the person that said I shouldn't call her bitter ...

I listened to her speech and I repeat, the only free spirited person there is Nina...!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:

But she is finishing 2nd....tobi will either be 3rd or 4th
Tobi 3rd or 4th? Do you know what U're saying? I'm even thinking Miracle might be chanced from that 1st position. Tobi's fan are really much now plus some Lolu's fans are gonna vote for him. Just watch out Tobi would edge Cee-C.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
This is exactly what my sister hinted...hahahaaa. Let me just fold my arms and be watching cheesy grin
Vote small na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Miracle will dash Tobi and Alex 2m each or more when he wins. He has a good heart at least he spoke to ceecee.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Alex is a loud mouth hypocritical pretender.

Tobi is a loser who is still pained Cee-C didn't allow him to fúck her.

Miracle is good at pretending. He isn't any different.

Nina is too naive to care

wetin dy her pussy wen he wan Bleep? na gold? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
WATCH HOW TOBI WILL GRADUALLY MOVE AWAY FROM ALEX.... I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE AS CLOSE AS BEFORE.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
I'll throw some votes for Cee-c this week. It's gonna be tough, I feel for her. At least if they pretended to be happy for her, she for feel better.
I've been there and the feeling is terrible. She's human too.
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alex dey remember Bible on day 78..

God does not watch BBN..

Cc senatordave1 can u confirm the above

Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
I just pray Alex, Tobi and Cee-C settle their animosity toward each other. The game needs to be fun and pleasant to the finals. No more bad blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
am going all in 4 CeeC. biggie has cheated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
carammel:
These people could not even hug cece, they no just happy..loneliness will finish her.
Lol.. Loneliness indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.