Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884345 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Beautywealth:
oh am not crying Jor it's that onion that is causing the wet eye olololu MI i will forever ever miss you in the house. Who am i going to vote for now

Vote for the only person that related well with him in the house, didn't badmouth him behind his back and did not nominate him for possible eviction. That's Cee C

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Lol its funny people are joining whatsapp group for bbn though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2018
I am just laughing hard,so cee-c is now an angel dat is ok .y'all remember cee-c was d first to call Tobi gossip and den d camera decided to be following his convo so dey can paint him in dat light .shout out to d homeboy for understanding that association is d greatest weapon to success,not just association but with the right people/person .No matter how big a tree is it can never make a forest .cee-c can't win nothing it is a divine thing .miracle will get money possibly and kick start his career .Tobi get d money and start a photography school.anyways Vote for your favorites and take d outcome peacefully.We is always greater Than I

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
dependableGod:

exactly y i said God bless u. tks
God bless you dear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
unbiase:

Yes.just a tip to fans of various house mates especially miracle's.I said miracle majorly because he has a better chance against ceec.If cee c and some lolu fans are planning to 'rig' the election,for fairness sake kindly form alliance with fans of ex house mates already evicted.Pls reach out to them and make them see reasons while these unreliable ceec must not win it.Trust me if done this conspiracy from the pit of hell will fail come Sunday.cheers
You are Wise grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

If you want to vote via sms, remember it is VOTE Cee-C. All these ceecee you're typing will result in void votes

Vote CC grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Please, Papiikush and members of this thread, we will be exposing how each of these HMs entered the house, because we know say their ways no pure

I will kick it off with Tobi (Bakare)

Tobi is the younger brother of the guy who runs KraksTV, he is also an employee of Heritage Bank, one of the sponsors of the show. That is how Tobi got into the house

I will be coming up with another HM soon
I REMEMBER WHEN YOU EXPOSED TOBI.... INTERNET NO DEY FORGET OOOO. grin

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

Vote for the only person that related well with him in the house, didn't badmouth him behind his back and did not nominate him for possible eviction. That's Cee C
I will do just that

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU EXPOSED TOBI.... INTERNET NO DEY FORGET OOOO. grin

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION cheesy
you are welcome

Everybody has this information, even those who aren't on this thread undecided

Na you know wetin dey sweet you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

You know why the tortoise is one of the smartest animal in the foreset .

He has no claws nor fangs

Lacks speed and pace .....

But he mellows to his environment. ...

And has a good enough head to know when to recline to his shell

Believe this info at your own peril.

How do they say it again ....

A child that is told a proverbial story
And he asks for an explanation. ..
His mother's dowry was wasted .
They have claws, but continue cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
tortee:
I am just laughing hard,so cee-c is now an angel dat is ok .y'all remember cee-c was d first to call Tobi gossip and den d camera decided to be following his convo so dey can paint him in dat light .shout out to d homeboy for understanding that association is d greatest weapon to success,not just association but with the right people/person .No matter how big a tree is it can never make a forest .cee-c can't win nothing it is a divine thing .miracle will get money possibly and kick start his career .Tobi get d money and start a photography school.anyways Vote for your favorites and take d outcome peacefully.We is always greater Than I
The eagle is the most precious bird in history. It is also the only bird tha flie alone. The eagle is valued.
The password is VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
She is the eagle and eyes of a Nigerian woman at the global projection.
Everyone has flaws nobody is perfect. Nigerians are smart and have been watching since 28 january to know who deserve their money with values and dignity.
I am sorry bro. we are voting Cee-C like never before.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Like I'll always say ,the first few days of voting are the most important.

You set precedence that cannot be matched ......

Team Miracle please ,put your money where your mouth is .

Do not spend your time arguing back and forth here ,it is almost 85 days .

People that didn't like Miracle for nearly 80 days won't suddenly like him because of your bogus epistles .

Stop wasting your time on irrelevant stuffs .

And don't procrastinate ,people who procrastinate seldom gets anything done because tomorrow is unending.

Don't let anyone cajole you to sharing votes .

Miracle is not married to Nina ....

One single vote you wasted might be the percent that he needs to win.

Every single vote matters ,don't spare even one for anyone else .

By next week ,no one would care about the percentage of any of the housemates ,only the winner will be remembered.

Don't let the devil use you ,VOTE only Miracle.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:

Why not just use the vote on miracle?

Isnt it clear that Nina's excursion is finally over

I hope you've used yours on Miracle?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
ObinnaT:

Thinking Politics equates to Entertainment like Big Brother where the HM's activities aren't brain stimulating, begs for your sense.
Thinking I'll be generous enough school you on how both share an almost identical dynamics, begs if your anus & brain have not interchanged positions permanently.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Yumminayum, ninaanny,

Please share your numbers...Will load for voting Nina ..

We need the sms votes...

Errmm...remind me of the core Nina fans here ..

VOTE Nina like crazy ....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Ewoma45:
Cee-c shut d feck up! Stop bringing in the gender card!

hate the game, not the player. you play with all you got as you don't know what card will turn up to be your ace grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Good night Geezeem, MamBi, DoubleeDee (I miss you brotherness kiss), zekino and scondy
"See" you guys tomorrow
(mily's BB withdrawal symptoms have already started embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed)

Good night everyone

Good morning luv. Just seeing this.

Chai, it is nearing that time when we all will be saying goodbye for another year cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:

The eagle is the most precious bird in history. It is also the only bird tha flie alone. The eagle is valued.
The password is VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
She is the eagle and eyes of a Nigerian woman at the global projection.
Everyone has flaws nobody is perfect. Nigerians are smart and have been watching since 28 january to know who deserve their money with values and dignity.
I am sorry bro. we are voting Cee-C like never before.
If Cecelia is the eyes of a Nigerian woman, then I dont want to marry a Nigerian woman

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
eosigwe:
If Cecelia is the eyes of a Nigerian woman, then I dont want to marry a Nigerian woman
Lolz, naughty u

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2018
mercy232:
This to a darling you Omololumi... your exit from the BBH got me so emotional tonight.. my eyes got wet and I skipped my dinner... u mean so much to your fans... we tried so hard, but like biggie will say ''it's biggie's house,rules and game''... regardless, you remain my favorite... #stand with you#loyal fan#die hard fan#its you or no one else# .......shout out to CeeC fans...
pls try to vote for cee- c even if its online vote, we need to make a statement

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
scondy:
Yumminayum, ninaanny,

Please share your numbers...Will load for voting Nina ..

We need the sms votes...

Errmm...remind me of the core Nina fans here ..

VOTE Nina like crazy ....

Thank youuuuu! Dances round the thread... cheesy tongue

Ninnyanny, Giel, Reuusite, MissCokie, Frank65, Ladyblaq... See as we small cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

Cee-C cannot overthrow Tobi. Go mark that somewhere. lets even hope Tobi do not surprise Miracle.

I tell ya, Tobi's dad ll just just call his old pal Otedola, tell him he has deposit 5 million or more into thier acc so they could arrange direct vote with all those annoying nos they always use to disturb peoples phone, and gbam every thing don settle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Giel:
I wonder if the evicted housemates will come to SA this time.
I don't want a repeat of that viewing center BS.
You r sticking with Nina right ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:

They have claws, but continue cheesy
Do you know the difference between toenails and claws ?
Are you confusing a tortoise for a turtle ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Thank youuuuu! Dances round the thread... cheesy tongue

Ninnyanny, Giel, Reuusite, MissCokie, Frank65, Ladyblaq... See as we small cheesy grin

I need phone numbers....reuusite is voting miracle too...

I don't want those sharing votes...strict Nina...

Pm numbers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin grin cheesy

I didn't particularly go back because of her or anyone. I got tired of the Alex Cecilia back and forth, so I decided to go back to the beautiful days of nice updates and I was enjoying myself until I jammed delaw's post. tongue

I like that particular post of yours because you were spot on. lipsrsealed

Mambi, are you still ordering the Mina asoebi from Switzerland? cheesy kiss

We used swiss for the introduction and wine carrying (you no come?). We are going for Vera Wang to do the dresses for white wedding... grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Maggiespecial:
We all know d person dt will win, so letz stop deceiving ourselves
Miracle

Tobi

Cee c

Nina

Alex

So d first person to be evicted nextwk Sunday is Alex followed by Nina followed by Cee c.
Then Tobi and Miracle will walk up to d stage together... Ebuka will now announce the winner which is MIRACLE.

If u doubt me, go and hug ur transformer and sleep Der.
you are smart. You are a genius. You are loyal. I appreciate you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-C is the password.
LADIES arise and take your position as BBnaija number three winner after katung and efe.
Look beyond her flawsss and crown her just like u all did it for karen and dillish.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
web link for online vote.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2018
It has become very obvious that this show lacks credibility. The Naija factor has come to play here,i was watching with a neutral mind until Biggie decided to evict 3 people yday!! I mean does he take us for fools? U evicted just one person last week sunday just to suit u so u can manipulate d game. I have been hearing all kinds of conspiracy theories about who Biggie wants to crown d winner and i have always shoved it as d wailings of desperate fans. But from all what i heard yday from reliable sources,i am having a rethink.
That been said,am going to register over 30sims dis week for online votes,i already have 20 on ground i have been saving for dis week. So all together about 50!! U r all wondering how am gonna do dat right? Lets just say i work in a place where registrations r carried out daily,so i have access to customers numbers....all i do is to be sweet to them n tell dem i need d otp for an important project,and dey r always willing to oblige.(They are sweet like that) I have a promise of 6k sms votes too.
Now to the main deal....Twoclans i will throw some votes for ur boy just because of u kiss. YumNinaYum i will also do same for Nina....our omalicha kiss. But all my votes goes to Cee-c dis week....if Biggie wants to be unfortunate,i will tell him dat his plan will not work. Even if Cee-c doesnt win...at least next time dey want to try shit dey will use her as a case study!!angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
maingwaest:

I tell ya, Tobi's dad ll just just call his old pal Otedola, tell him he has deposit 5 million or more into thier acc so they could arrange direct vote with all those annoying nos they always use to disturb peoples phone, and gbam every thing don settle.
Cee c is currently beating Tobi ,here is hoping that 5 million deposits comes through .

And Tobi's dad is not buddies with Otedola ,he is just a banker that got lucky with wise investments ,don't put him on a pedestal he's not.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
scondy:

I need phone numbers....reuusite is voting miracle too...

I don't want those sharing votes...strict Nina...

Pm numbers

Oh! Didn't know that. You'll get mine now.

Giel!! Ladyblaq!!! Ninnyanny!!! Bia bia bia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51