Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883163 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
U just lied.... You've always pretended to be team miracle undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Ibk03:

I have never formed Team Miracle and i am neither team CeeC.

i prefer CeeC to win even though all the odds favour miracle..

It feels good to stand with the most attacked and I'm enjoying every bit of it...

There are many posts where I said, i wasnt team miracle but i preferred him to win..
Right now he is my second favorite...
I don't mind if he wins, but I would be disappointed if Tobi wins..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
dependableGod:

Sorry i actually meant she is NOT giving up in voting our fly boy. She has succeded now!!

Tks again!!

VOTE Miracle to 32053 . God bless!!

Exactly 32053 indeed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
HATERS GONNA HATE. grin
Thanks. So proud of our Champion Cee-C.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:

So Cee-C has not managed herself well?

It is your Nina that is knacking Miracle up and down. Or who your Alex that is not even supposed to be in the final, because Biggie refused to evict her in two weeks ago with Rico Swavey, but he could evict three people on Sunday yesterday.

Or Tobi the gossip, a man that gossips shamelessly, or Miracle the bully who bullied Leo, and quarrelled with Leo because Leo did not choose Nina as his partner. Miracle and Tobi ganged up to try to intimidate Leo, and they both nominated him for eviction.

Cee-C is better than all the caucus combined.

Cee-C is already a champion for being the only housemate to survive the caucus. And on Sunday, Nigeria will watch her as the winner of 45m. And Africa will cheer for her.

If you cannot see that she has a problem with relating with other people then you are biased.

All those people have those flaws and yet can still relate very well with some other housemates. This is the problem with most of you supporting cee c, you never want t admit she brought 80% of the angst against her, it always has to be that it was someone that caused it or you go ahead to enumerate the flaws others just to justify her bitter attitude.

Whose fault is it that biggie decided to evict 3people out of 5 as against 1person when they were 6.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
iflyndy:
I wonder y ppl will see cee c and Wana vote for her, a lady who claims is her fathers money dats keeping her in d house, wen she wins u think she wl appreciate Ur efforts.sm1 who finds it difficult to live peacefully wf odas wl neva appreciate a vote of #30.wen she knows she can Mk 45million in a week
Tah. She gave a shout out to her fans not quite long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Teddy A and Bambam evicted some says it was a scam
Rico was evicted and Alex saved some folks says how will Bbn save one person out of 6 people up
Now Lolu was evicted some are saying it was scripted

But when Princess, Bitto, Leo, Kbrule, Angel, Ifuenanda, Ahneeka, Deeone, were evicted it was not scripted
Even when Anto and Koko was brought back it was not scripted

So because your fav is no more in the house the show now becomes a scam some people are even calling on some evicted housemates fans to vote for their own hm

And to those writing long epistles of how a female hm is strong pls stop those nonsense.
We still have about 3 female housemates in the house the last time i checked.

Let no Idiots mention my quotes by cancelling it
I repeat let no scum bag cancel my post

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
I'm just waiting for Sunday, I promised myself to leave my uptight self and troll Tobi and Alex on all platforms.

Oh lord, I'm so waiting

Original Spartans . grin grin grin grin grin

Kikikikikiki Joy overflow in my heart.

Shout out to fellow fans, we are too classy abeg.

As e dey hot. grin grin sunday go hot wella.i cnt wait oooo.Wé are too classy,as classy as our Queen.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oh another tuesday of course Mina fight loading to think an hour ago it was all passionate kiss. undecided
Alex is a disaster of a friend how I despise her ryt now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
guardsman:
[s] Biggie evicted Lolu & rigged Nina, 4th runner up in d HoH task & Alex into d finals to divide Miracle & Tobi votes for CeeC to win. He even kept her in d arena hoping d other four will think she's out of d house & badmouth her so she can get more pity votes. People can see thru his moves to make her appear as a victim. CeeC has watched many Big Brother shows & is now playing d pity & victim card. Biggie's every move going into d final weeks were aimed at giving her an advantage. We won't let him hav d last say. [/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Big Brother rigged the show, big brother was supposed to evict two housemates, two weeks to the final which was to be the two housemates with the lowest votes Rico Swavey & Alex.

But Biggie wanted Alex to be in the final, Big brother wanted all the members of the caucus to be the finalist. Lolu is suppose to be a finalist, he would had been if Biggie had eliminated two housemates two weeks ago. Alex would have left with Rico.

Any team Lolu that votes for the caucus is not a true fan of Lolu. As you can see how rigged the show was, two Sundays ago, why was only one housemate evicted. Then a Sunday later, three housemates were evicted. When three members of the caucus was safe, and every Nigerian knows that Miracle was safe from eviction.

Biggie must love watching the caucus so much. It must please and excite Big brother and its sponsors to watch Miracle, Tobi, Nina and Alex.

Biggie has evicted every housemates the leaders of the caucus, Miracle and Tobi did not like, from Leo to Teddy A. Any guy that challenged and made Toracle feel intimidated, Biggie evicted from the show.

I remember how Biggie refused to put Nina and Miracle up for eviction at the same time to save Nina for eviction.
Nina had 4 nominations for eviction.
Cee-C had 4 nominations for eviction.
BamBam had 3 nominations for eviction.
Teddy A had 3 nominations for eviction.
Miracle had 2 nominations for eviction.
Lolu had 2 nominations for eviction.

Biggie decided that Nina, Cee-C, BamBam and Teddy were up for eviction. Why was Miracle and Lolu with two votes ignored. So Nina who has less voters would be saved.
Nina had less voters than Teddy A. Nina had less voters than Lolu. Nina had less voters than Cee-C, Nina had less voters than Miracle. It does not take a mathematician to know, Nina and Bambam would have been the housemates with the lowest votes.

If Miracle and Lolu had been up for eviction that week, it would have been BamBam and Nina that would have gone home that week, instead of BamTeddy.

Last week HOH task, after Nina picked the lowest number and was the 4th to be out, the three remaining contenders were Alex, Cee-C, and Tobi. The three went to pick another note in the cash booth.

Alex has no value on the BB naira note she choose, Alex picked a note with no figure, which means she picked a note with zero amount.
Cee-C had100 BB naira on the note she choose.
Tobi had 100 BB naira he choose.

Biggie even made a joke at Alex saying, Alex what kind of note did you pick. And all the housemates laughed.

I was shocked when after two minutes of silence, Biggie said the three would go and pick again, and this time they would be blindfolded. Alex picked a note with no figure, which means she picked a note with zero amount.
Why was Alex not eliminated from the head of house challenge, it was suppose to be Cee-C and Tobi that had 100 BB naira note each to continue. But Biggie gave Alex another chance. Why?

Alex note had no value, the note equalled to zero, no figure. Why did biggie not eliminate Alex from the HOH challenge.

Cee-C and Tobi was to continue qualifying for the HOH position. Biggie wanted Alex saved last week, because he knew she was the housemate with the lowest vote.

When the three of them went ahead to pick with blindfold, Alex now picked a 100 BB naira note, Cee-C picked 50, Tobi picked a lesser figure. With that Alex won HOH.

The point is Alex was to be eliminated from the challenge after she previously picked a note with no value, a note with no figure, why then did Biggie ignored the rule of the game.
Cee-C and Tobi, was to continue the next round. And if Tobi won he could have saved Alex from eviction. Biggie didn't have to cheat to save Alex.

Why are people keeping quiet at this rigging, at this bias and prejudice, why are all the celebrities watching the show quiet about Big Brother manipulations.

Lolu is suppose to be in the final and he is not because Biggie wanted Alex to be in the final by all means. See all the cheating and bias at Lolu expense.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
BamTeddy hated the caucus more than Cee-C.
Lolu hated the caucus more than Cee-C, but because he is smart he played diplomatically with them, Tobi that was trying to snatch Anto, Lolu despised him, Lolu hated Tobi and Nina, resented Alex and Miracle.

Both BamTeddy, Lolu, Leo hates the caucus, especially Miracle and Tobi more than they hated Cee-C.
BamTeddy true fans are voting Cee-C for the final.
Lolu true fans are voting Cee-C for the final.
Leo true fans are voting Cee-C for the final.

But Biggie will still rig the vote, and give it to Miracle or Tobi. Because Biggie wants a caucus member to win, Big brother refused to eliminate Alex. So the caucus can be happy and be together in the finals.

Let this picture remind Lolu fans of how they were cheated of Lolu being in the finals. And how BB naija is a rigged, bias and manipulative show.

You're so on point. Whether Cee-c is worst than a witch or not, my reserved sms and online votes for Lolu goes to her. I just want to make sure those two are separated. Yea I want her to be the 1st runner up atleast. Rigging is just normal for Nigerians undecided .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
But today is not tuesday. Why now? Mina fight loading to think an hour ago it was all passionate kiss. undecided
Alex is a disaster of a friend how I despise her ryt now. The worst kind of friend someone would have.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
diadem10:

Do you think Cee-C wouldn't have got along if Teddy, bam, Lolu and Khloe were in the house?
It's not by force to like the caucus. I also don't like them for example.

Is it the caucus fault that the people she would have gotten along with are all gone.

Even within the caucus miracle and Nina are kinda cool with her. She only likes isolating herself because of the bitterness in her.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
neolboy:
[s] Teddy A and Bambam evicted some says it was a scam
Rico was evicted and Alex saved some folks says how will Bbn save one person out of 6 people up
Now Lolu was evicted some are saying it was scripted

But when Princess, Bitto, Leo, Kbrule, Angel, Ifuenanda, Ahneeka, Deeone, were evicted it was not scripted
Even when Anto and Koko was brought back it was not scripted

So because your fav is no more in the house the show now becomes a scam some people are even calling on some evicted housemates fans to vote for their own hm

And to those writing long epistles of how a female hm is strong pls stop those nonsense.
We still have about 3 female housemates in the house the last time i checked.

Let no Idiots mention my quotes by cancelling it
I repeat let no scum bag cancel my post [/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
dependableGod:

Sorry i actually meant she is NOT giving up in voting our fly boy. She has succeded now!!

Tks again!!

VOTE Miracle to 32052 . God bless!!

Adjust the typo on ur original post. it's 32052

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:
But today is not tuesday. Why now? Mina fight loading to think an hour ago it was all passionate kiss. undecided
Alex is a disaster of a friend how I despise her ryt now. The worst kind of friend someone would have.
THE GAME IS COMING TO AN END AND MIRACLE IS DONE WITH HER PUSSY...

THE GUY THAT SPOKE WITH HIM YESTERNIGHT,ALSO TOLD HIM THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR HIM WHEN HE GETS OUT OF BBN.... NINA WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR IT.. LOL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Finale week is here.I have voted Girl Cee-C...Sunday we all awaits for results

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:
Wonderful day already..
As senatordave would have said ''the stone that was once rejected has become the chief corner stone'

I never knew it would be joy defending the villain CeeC.. Come Sunday whatever the result, CeeC supporters have given the day 1 favorites (tobi and miracle) a run for the money.. CeeC has ensured the supporters of the opposition get no sleep..
I don't give a damn about who wins, cause regardless my penny isn't in it.. But the joy of seeing people shaking cause of CeeC is enough entertainment..

lol. Thanks for liking Cee-C. Cee-C won me over too.

The first two weeks, Khloe and Lolu was my favorite, after Khloe was disqualified Cee-C and Lolu became my favorite. But after four weeks I stopped splitting votes between Cee-C and Lolu, and choose to vote only Cee-C. My decision was based on two things, I like Cee-C so much, with every day my respect for her grew. The way Cee-C, carries herself. Her high self esteem, her resilience. Cee-C is a role model. Secondly, I wanted a female to win BB naija. I saw her potential early on in week three. So I decided to give her all my votes. I really liked Lolu, but I liked Cee-C so much more.

I voted for Khloe to come back, since only ex housemates could be voted for that week. Khloe came back. But I never voted for Khloe when she was up for eviction, I continued voting Cee-C.

So proud of Cee-C. Team Cee-C we are the best, the baddest, the strongest.

We will show the caucus on Sunday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
[s][i][/i]
Frank65:

Please next time u want to lie, do it with sense. Nina never said her priority is Miracle. She said she has gotten Miracle and her priority is now the 45M
By the way, u said CeeC is a strong woman because Nina and Alex are submissive. What exactly is your definition of a strong woman? Cee-C wanted a romantic relationship with Tobi. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work out because Tobi couldn't agree to the terms of the relationship. Was she a strong woman when she hid in the store room to kiss the daylight out of Tobi? Was she also a strong woman when she grabbed Tobi's dick? Why is strong woman Cee-C always putting down her fellow women (Alex and Nina) down. Without the cameras, Cee-c would have done worse than Nina and Alex, and to me, that's not being real.

In your warped feminism, a strong woman is one who is not submissive to man. Really? Is Alakija not a strong woman? Is she not submissive to her husband.. same with Okonjo Iweala and Late Dora Akunyili.

Cee-c said that she came to big brother so that her bride price can increase. In other words, her priority for coming to big brother is just for her marriage value to increase. Who pays the bride price? No be man? Does she sound like someone who is not submissive? Cee-C would have been submissive to a 'no nonsense' guy like Teddy A.

Finally, being submissive to your partner is not weakness but actually strength. That's where you online feminists get it mixed up. A woman can use her weakness to manipulate the strongest man on earth to do her bidding.
[/s]

RUBBISH. RUBBISH. RUBBISH.
I'm so disappointed with that you wrote up there.

I'm just seeing the word SUBMISSIVE here and there. Wetin happen.

She came to big brother so that her bride price can increase? Really? She just made a funny and unserious statement.
LMAO NAwa o

She hid in the store room to kiss? Yes so what? It shows she's morally inclined and will be a little bit ashamed if she did it just openly.

She does not put Alex and Nina down, she says some of those things in the heat of an argument. haven't you said such to people before if you have ever been dead angry, the fact that you are not on national TV dosent make you a saint so SHUT THE HELL UP NIGGA

Haven't the useless Tobi and Teddy A put people down in the house. Teddy A always felt he was better, so what do you have to say? undecided
Did she come to the big brother house to be submissive to a man?

And besides the world has gone past a woman submitting to a man(well, maybe the mediocre African nation though). A woman has her life to live and dosent owe it to any man. A woman's strength is God. A woman has a purpose for her life written by God.

90% of American women in incarceration are there because of a man by being foolish, loyal, bullied into it, expected because of society. Immediately, they get there, the men neglect them. Men is not their strength here o Abi?

But here you are , you mentioned powerful women like Dora akunyili, by saying men is their strength. Ehn ehn. Why didn't you mention GOD. DID THEY COME TO THE WORLD BECAUSE OF A MAN.

Somebody once said, right from when I was born, a man has done me no good, either in family, relationship or power. Women are still being suppressed.
That is why it's high time women respect themselves the more and go out to get their own instead of relying on a man for support always, they should rely on God.

Look at it, can you let your sisters misbehave like Alex and Nina did on national TV by constantly slapping the earlier's ass as the latter is a sex doll.

You said teddy would have made her to submit bla bla bla, no nonsense guy. Have you forgotten that it was this same teddy that still gave Cee-c a chance to say her mind , air her opinions, she was teddy's friend. So what exactly are you INSINUATING gangan.

What kind of women did you grow up with undecided undecided

Society should leave women alone, their lives are not tied to a man and what is expected to keep a man.
THAT IS THE SOLE AIM OF THE FEMINISM MOVEMENT.

And FYI, you shot your leg at the bolded:

A woman should never manipulate a man. That is what Alex is doing to Tobi and is very detrimental for him, she's meant to call him out when he's wrong but she flows along with some of his bad attitudes.

A woman should not manipulate a man, she should stand beside him as a partner in tough times to get what they want together. They should both be strong.
Just like equilibrium in physics, they should be well balanced, not one that is weak and one that is strong,- it is this notion that is making our society weak and mediocre when we raise a particular gender to be weak and the other to be strong.
A man and a woman should Just be like a lion and a lioness.

Good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nikapetrelli:

Yes. You go girl! Team Cee-C.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
NAwa o. Some people cannot even quote me back because of fear. That's the kind of principle my Cee-c established. You can't just walk up to her and feed her with shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Carriage says a lot.

Anyway, life's too beautiful.

My Lipton tea-bags have finished, I would buy three more packets today. cool

VOTE CEE-C to 32052
And what will you do if they did quote you undecided.
Come for me and no votes for Cee-c grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tobination pls don't decampaign any housemate, we are full of positive vibes, Tobi has given us enough reason to vote for him.
Less noise more votes, the password this week is Tobi.
Text VOTE Tobi to 32052.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=66764488][/quote]

E be like say the bolt and nut wey dem take tight your cerebral don loose

Don't know why you keep quoting me since i didn't mention your mentor and role model

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
codedguy1:

Is it the caucus fault that the people she would have gotten along with are all gone.

Even within the caucus miracle and Nina are kinda cool with her. She only likes isolating herself because of the bitterness in her.
Same folks that kept on nominating and gossiping about Lolu and Cee-C? Lol. They are not cool with her, rather she's cool with them because she had no 'romantic feeling gone sour' with them. Btw, She's friend with Nina, so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
U did d right cos she will win dat money on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
tortee:

If cee-c don't win after all these noise ..I hope you people are preparing a farewell speech too

Hater. You are only bickering because Cee-C has been up for nomination nine times and she got saved by Team Cee-C all the nine times. The only non caucus in the final. You better get ready to hide your face come Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
[i][/i]

She came to big brother so that her bride price can increase? Really? She just made a funny and unserious statement.
LMAO NAwa o

She hid in the store room to kiss? Yes so what? It shows she's morally inclined and will be a little bit ashamed if she did it just openly.

She does not put Alex and Nina down, she says some of those things in the heat of an argument. haven't you said such to people before if you have ever been dead angry, the fact that you are not on national TV dosent make you a saint so SHUT THE HELL UP NIGGA

Haven't the useless Tobi and Teddy A put people down in the house. Teddy A always felt he was better, so what do you have to say? undecided

And besides the world has gone past a woman submitting to a man(well, maybe the mediocre African nation though). A woman has her life to live and dosent owe it to any man. A woman's strength is God. A woman has a purpose for her life written by God.

90% of American women in incarceration are there because of a man by being foolish, loyal, bullied into it, expected because of society. Immediately, they get there, the men neglect them. Men is not their strength here o Abi?

But here you are , you mentioned powerful women like Dora akunyili, by saying men is their strength. Ehn ehn. Why didn't you mention GOD. DID THEY COME TO THE WORLD BECAUSE OF A MAN.

Somebody once said, right from when I was born, a man has done me no good, either in family, relationship or power. Women are still being suppressed.
That is why it's high time women respect themselves the more and go out to get their own instead of relying on a man for support always, they should rely on God.

Look at it, can you let your sisters misbehave like Alex and Nina did on national TV by constantly slapping the earlier's ass as the latter is a sex doll.

You said teddy would have made her to submit bla bla bla, no nonsense guy. Have you forgotten that it was this same teddy that still gave Cee-c a chance to say her mind , air her opinions, she was teddy's friend. So what exactly are you INSINUATING gangan.

Society should leave women alone, their lives are not tied to a man and what is expected to keep a man.

A woman should never manipulate a man. That is what Alex is doing to Tobi and is very detrimental for him, she's meant to call him out when he's wrong but she flows along with some of his bad attitudes.

A woman should not manipulate a man, she should stand beside him as a partner in tough times to get what they want together. They should both be strong.
Just like equilibrium in physics, they should be well balanced, not one that is weak and one that is strong,- it is this notion that is making our society weak and mediocre when we raise a particular gender to be weak and the other to be strong.

Good day.

Haha na wetin sef?
Why all this long epistle of lamentation?
Take am easy, life is sweet

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
CEE-C, YOU ARE WISE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:
Oh another tuesday of course Mina fight loading to think an hour ago it was all passionate kiss. undecided
Alex is a disaster of a friend how I despise her ryt now.
What fight?

Nina is her own disaster abeg. It just beats me how she got angry and lashed out @ Alex for acting her and it was a task.

Shes now besties with Cece and as usual talking trash while Cece is whinning her.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
johnjunior39:

So you even think that man will lose election?? the ball is in PDP court though. only a northern popular candidate can topple Buhari

hmmmm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Joe82834:

It was purely a thing of luck actually. How was biggie to know who'll come 4th. And then different cards were there but Alex picked the one of a choice. Still luck. She could have picked any other cats with a different description.

Kudos to you

When I saw the post you replied I smh and waka passed

When people ain't watching but insist on sharing

Their skewed opinions it weakens me walahi

For every time someone is evicted.....the fans find every reason under

They sky to nail biggy

The truth is....the surprise element is what keeps us glued to our screens

This show will NEVER be predictable

People need to deal with it !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
[i][/i]

LMAO NAwa o

Good day.

Thank you so much shimmer1. You are awesome. Keep being the smart, intelligent, strong person you are. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:
Where did u see me requesting for your support..
We don't need it.. The street got CeeC... We don't need U
YeeeeH!!!! COOL10 abi wetin dem call you, manage this ela oju kan. The streets is brutal but just manage am.

See the way he was feeling like wan kin King Kong. Dem dey call meat, pomo too stand up. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.