Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884892 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
I never knew I was cut out for a marketing job till I tried it today and I slayed it. All for Miracle. Miracle you are bringing this money home. It's a command.

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stop whatever you're doing right now and within five seconds, try to mention two bad things about him.

Ok let's make it 10 seconds. How about 15, 20... 25...

Goodluck with that..

Just Vote Tobi today..

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
How will you ever see your goons slut shaming and abusing other housemates when CeeC's over sized lashes have blinded your eyes?
I look forward to the day you will say something reasonable. [s]I wished my eyes stuck to skipping your erratic epistles as I always did[/s].

So why did you quote me again shaniqua? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ugh.... Because bitch, I never knew you existed. undecided undecided undecided
So for you to quote, I struck a chord right?
You look weak, if I should start with you, I'll just break your bones through a faceless forum.

You look forward to when I will say something reasonable
I give you 24 hours to read my former posts and come back to defend what you wrote up there
I even defended all the ladies on this thread.
But how will you ever see that, when you are blinded by hatred for Cee-c, you are so blinded, you forgot to be classy, rational, sensible, nice along the way.
But here you are shouting goons?? What goons do I have on nairaland?

Were. O je maa quote mi Mo laye o to ba feku. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You even have the nerve.... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Somebody better tell a bitch to be careful... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

2 sims down... Im going to use all the Sims in this house to vote for queen CeeC..
I'm sharing HBP to the haters...
Pepperdem cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
shimmer1:
The reason why Cee-C is so hated is because some Nigerians are still full of vile thoughts. They keep projecting their hatred nature on her so they will feel better.
They see are as a threat because they can't have what she has.
They feel frightened because they cannot step in her shoes for one minute.
They are disturbed because they don't understand where the love for Cee-c is coming from.

Love trumps all, love is above all.

Stop hating on her and see the light. Vote and hype your favourite and don't allow your opening sentence be a hate speech about cee-c.

Don't make a fool of yourself in here because no matter what, shimmer has marked your names and she's coming for you smiley smiley smiley

Vote for Cee-C to 32052

Try and be consistent for once..could remember clearly,you started all this hyping of ceecee and slut shaming of Alex which most people didn't find it so cool..you need to calm down..you will be surprised when you see tobi,Alex and ceecee hanging out after the whole stuff..

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
senatordave1:

For the sake of gsw we both support and who have a match today,spare one or two for tobilee.
See begging in actioncheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
CeeC failed law school twice, I agree. But did she really finish law school?, If yes how come she is working as a common secretary. Beats my imagination!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Missiles flying everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
[s]
shimmer1:

So why did you quote me again shaniqua? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ugh.... Because bitch, I never knew you existed. undecided undecided undecided
So for you to quote, I struck a chord right?
You look weak, if I should start with you, I'll just break your bones through a faceless forum.

You look forward to when I will say something reasonable
I give you 24 hours to read my former posts and come back to defend what you wrote up there
I even defended all the ladies on this thread.
But how will you ever see that, when you are blinded by hatred for Cee-c, you are so blinded, you forgot to be classy, rational, sensible, nice along the way.
But here you are shouting goons?? What goons do I have on nairaland?

Were. O je maa quote mi Mo laye o to ba feku. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You even have the nerve.... undecided
[/s] Yen yen yen yen, rada rada. Will you keep kwayet!!!! Watcha gonna do aunty beesh? Burst a capslock on me? Hahahaha.
I won't torture my eyes or loose a brain cell reading through your senseless post. Keep feeling yourself, you will soon be shredded into unrecognizable bits by your likes...Oponu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
closerange:
I have a theory about Ceec supporters.....
CeeC supporters represent the average ill mannered, temperamental, vindictive, troublesome, recalcitrant, malicious and annoying Nigerian on the street...
They never feel they are wrong even if the entire world says so, they hurt other peoples feelings just as they please but can't stomach it when the favour is returned... They piss you off all the time but don't want you to seek another company.... Just like those agbero girls that reject you but don't want their friends to have you... You must take take whatever bullshit they dish out.. That is their logo.... Bunch of Patience Ozokwos with Beyonce attitude.. grin grin grin
Check out all the CeeC fans on this thread nah, all na the same attitude..... The average Nigerian is a CeeC....
Vectors of High blood Pressure, hypertension and stroke.
Someone will think with all ur analysis you would have sense.. I now see what NBC management saw in you...
Spend your time checking up jobberman and leave nairaland for small people like us...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:
She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him. Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent

This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free

When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts

Kai!

There are a lot that I can't even remember but our babe is a big character and anybody still considering voting her is the reason Buhari is president and still coming back in 2019

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija
Lmao! Decampaigning of Cee-c in full gear!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
Spot on! bunch of toxic individuals
U contract worker banker have the nerve to insult a whole group..

Be careful..
U have been warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
nazablossom:
I never new I was cut out for a marketing job till I tried it today and I slayed it. All for Miracle. Miracle you are bringing this money home. It's a command.

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052
Please how do i vote online?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
closerange:
I have a theory about Ceec supporters.....
CeeC supporters represent the average ill mannered, temperamental, vindictive, troublesome, recalcitrant, malicious and annoying Nigerian on the street...
They never feel they are wrong even if the entire world says so, they hurt other peoples feelings just as they please but can't stomach it when the favour is returned... They piss you off all the time but don't want you to seek another company.... Just like those agbero girls that reject you but don't want their friends to have you... You must take take whatever bullshit they dish out.. That is their logo.... Bunch of Patience Ozokwos with Beyonce attitude.. grin grin grin
Check out all the CeeC fans on this thread nah, all na the same attitude..... The average Nigerian is a CeeC....
Vectors of High blood Pressure, hypertension and stroke.
hahahaha....patience ozokwor with Beyonce attitude..
lmao...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
mayze:

Try and be consistent for once..could remember clearly,you started all this hyping of ceecee and slut shaming of Alex which most people didn't find it so cool..you need to calm down..you will be surprised when you see tobi,Alex and ceecee hanging out after the whole stuff..

Are you sure you don't have eye cataract. Go back to read my posts and pinpoint where I ever slut-shamed Alex. The only things I ever called her were razz, mediocre. Or have you forgotten? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or you don't know the meaning of slut-shamed any more undecided undecided undecided undecided

Consistent ko concurrent ni. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by helfhelm(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him. Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent

This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free

When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts
I cant stand dos saying dey will vote for her cox pple hate her. Did dey just started hating her?!

Ve bn watching and nvr vote BUT NOWWWWWWWWWW........
Am voting Miracle

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

U contract worker banker have the nerve to insult a whole group..

Be careful..
U have been warned
Aunty imposter/instigator/direction-less individual, kindly get lost and remain there.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't do small boys like u",
If only she knew bakre tobi in reality,I don't know if its her height that's affecting her sense of reasoning...
Hahahaha, I definitely know she's gonna stalk the hell out of that guy in reality..and an ambulance might be needed, after she sees Alex posting pics with Tobi...

razz,dirty,indescive, girl Alex don get legit contact...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
ALEX WROTE THIS:

TITLE: Will You Marry Me?

A married woman has no right falling in love with another man.

CHAPTER ONE

“Mr. Lucius,” Mrs. Elizabeth called, smiling seductively at me from across the desk. “I’m much inclined to sign this contract but before I do so, you will have to do me a favour.”

I smiled at her.

If I could make her sign this contract which would allow my dad’s company build thirty seven filling stations in each state of the country, including the Federal Capital Territory, I had a feeling I would be back in my father’s favour-book.

So I said happily, “Anything you want me to do, madam, I won’t hesitate.”

“You’ll make love to me.”

I drove back to the office feeling as though the sky was falling down on me. I knew another showdown with my dad was inevitable and I was afraid, for this would be the second time in a week I had wrecked a contract talk – though this was not my faults but my dad sometimes, never listened.

How could a respectable woman, the CEO of one of the biggest and richest firms in the country want a boy of nineteen-year-old to make love to her before signing a contract? For Christ’s sake, I could have been her son. I thought angrily.

When she had uttered those words I couldn’t quite believe I’d heard her right. Agape, I’d asked, “What do you mean, madam?”

“Exactly what those words imply,” she had said and stood up from behind her desk, then walked around to where I sat.

I stared at her unbelievably, and I was surprised at how she had metamorphosed from a cool respectable married woman to a possessed nympho.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and was about to bring her face down to mine when I pushed her away angrily, then stormed out of her office.

I took the corner that led to my dad’s company at Ikoyi and as I parked at the company’s car lot, my secretary came running towards me.
“Welcome back, Lucius,” she said breathlessly.

I smiled at her.

She was a dark beautiful lady; tall and smart with every part of her exuding perfection. She was more than a secretary – she was a friend.
“Are you trying to compete with Usain Bolt in the next Olympic game?” I asked, looking at the way her heart beat rapidly under her dress.
She smiled stiffly.

“Lu, your dad is in the office and he – he is angry,” she said gravely.

“He is always angry.”

“This is different, Lu, I can smell trouble.”

“Maybe that is because you have a big lovely nose,” I said jokingly.

“I’m serious.”

“I know you are but what should I do, run?”

“I won’t even allow you to do that.”

“I know that too.”

There was a moment’s silence, then she looked into my eyes and held my hands tenderly, “She didn’t sign the contract, right?”
I nodded, unable to meet her inquisitive eyes.

“But why won’t she sign it?” she went on, “I mean, our proposal is the best she could ever get.”

“She knows that.”

“Then why won’t she sign it?”

“Because she wants me to make love to her.”

“What!” she said incredulously. “How could she say that, I mean you could have been her son?”

“My thought exactly.”

I looked into her eyes and I could feel what she was thinking. We both knew the company was in the red and the only way out of it was for us to win that contract – the survival of the company depended on it.

“I’m sorry, Lu,” she said without looking at me.

“Come on, Evelyn, it’s not our fault.”

“I know – but I’ve a feeling that he will make you do it.”

I frowned.

At the back of my mind I’d been wrestling with the aftermath of what might happen after I left Mrs. Elizabeth’s office and it’d crossed my mind several times in that short time frame that I might end up living this nightmare and when Evelyn stated her feeling in words I probably knew for sure that I might.

So I said without an iota of conviction, “I won’t.”

She looked at me then and the expression written on her dark lovely face was: I know you will.

“Just be careful, Lu,” was what she said as we both walked into the building.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cee-C already has her own connect,so what does she need him for?

stephleena:
I don't do small boys like u",
If only she knew bakre tobi in reality,I don't know if its her height that's affecting her sense of reasoning...
Hahahaha, I definitely know she's gonna stalk the hell out of that guy in reality..and an ambulance might be needed, after she sees Alex posting pics with Tobi...

razz,dirty,indescive, girl Alex don get legit contact...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nazzy007(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
@reddistrict please help. Gotv iuc no 7018752689. Thanks!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Every thing he touched excelled. Every task he layed hands on was a hit back to back. Every team he led transcended to himalayan heights. Every housemate he layed hands on is still tapping from his anointing.

For him, winning is not just a wish. For him, winning is a way of life. For him, winning is a mindset - the Tobi mindset.

Vote Tobi today

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oraelena:

Cee-C already has her own connect,so what does she need him for?

hahahaha, no "connect", go ever make sense to her like having Tobi... dear,we are talking of cee-c the obsessed strong fufu...

she's, forming tough cox of cameras around, and the impression she gave is, she doesn't care about tobi..
so she's gonna do all,to protect that rep.
But deep down, haunty is tortured, after the show where no cameras, she wound want to fix things right..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ksslib:
Every thing he touched excelled. Every task he layed hands on was a hit back to back. Every team he led transcended to himalayan heights. Every housemate he layed hands on is still tapping from his anointing.

For him, winning is not just a wish. For him, winning is a way of life. For him, winning is a mindset - the Tobi mindset.

Vote Tobi today

Even though I don't like Tobi, I like the way you are campaigning for him without insulting anybody.
Really cool.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wait o someone wrote a long epistle saying ceece's fans are just like her ill mannered, egoistic, sadist and all that. That's fine!

Then every fans are just like their favourite housemate.

Intelligent /smart miracle just like his fans very intelligent set of people.

Gossip King Tobi just like his fans.

Nina the bleep princess can't close her legs. Bleep any guy who claim to be her friend even when not dating well just like her fans Slutty set of people.

Alex nko, leo widow. We all know may be her fans like jumping around guys just to get attention and also have been victims of abortion. So they just have to support their own.

Well, the bbn2018 grand finale is approaching so we have the medium to display our home training because after Sunday this thread will be dead and gone.
So, let's the shades and clapbacks keep coming.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
she has being saying it,she has been emotionally,and psychologically drained.. why should a tough woman be drained, over a messy kid?
That's, why I call her a weak vessel,to.prefer dying in silence, trust me all CeCe wants is oluwatobi bakre, the tall dark, well built,intelligent and talented Nigga..
But right now, dude fit die for,Alex d razz girl case..
God is great..

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
jaysnow:
Please how do i vote online?
go to www.africamagic.tv/bbvote.register,you will receive an otp of 5digit number, put in the otp,you will be told that you are successful click on "vote now" ,it will take you to the pictures of the contestants.click Miracle's picture and vote till you exhaust the 100votes. If you have spare airtime, SMS VOTE Miracle send it to 32052. Remain blessed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stop shifting the goal post,she has the connect and unlike Alex doesn't need to beg Tobi for anythig.

stephleena:

hahahaha, no "connect", go ever make sense to her like having Tobi... dear,we are talking of cee-c the obsessed strong fufu...

she's, forming fought cox of cameras around, and the impression she gave is, she doesn't care about tobi..
so she's gonna do all,to protect that rep.
But deep down, haunty is tortured, after the show where no cameras, she wound want to fix things right..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
Aunty imposter/instigator/direction-less individual, kindly get lost and remain there.
Go back to ur contract job, at least ur consolation is everyone at home thinks you are a real banker...

I know a lowlife when I see one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.