Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876780 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Yet I read where you pontificated that her problems are not psychological
(Even after health and social and sociology people have seen and said their own)
That upbringing you clung to, so you dunno it contributes to psychological health?
I will leave you to continue crying
Don't wail, just soft sobs should do it
tongue

People.r making seem like she has mental issues...o disagree....she is just a spoilt brat that needs to grow up or learn life lessons the hard way ....that's all...bad upbringing...

The major mistake she made was her to emotionally attached to tobi...she knows she is extremely and possessive...it them means bb is not the place for her to have a romance...she should have ensured that didn't happen....she is so in love with tobi and can't come to terms with the fact that it's over before it started. That is the root cause of her anger...and she has no one to talk to ...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Tobi might actually be crowned winner come Sunday, this one that he hasn't won anything while Miracle has already won close to 3 million.
says who. Tobi won Nokia and heritage bank challenge

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Tobi is a confam Man! I salute his courage under fire lol. Cee c true everything at him bt this young man took it with a smile. He is the true son of his father. May he be blessed.

Tobi neva hid the fact he wanted Cee c out if his way after the misunderstandings simply because he didn't want negative vibes. He still like cee c then bt didn't want to destroy his game over his love for a woman. He switched her up for eviction and even told her to her face he want her to go so he can focus And win tho by then he didn't think she was a contender for the money and wen he realized she was he let her be and gave her the chance to go at it, he didn't norminate her after then and so called conspiracy. They even tried to work things out bt Cee c hardly ever take correction. He knows her too well.

I only hope by seeing her self in all her venom and bitterness she will finally understand wat people having been seeing and complaining about. She will be a much better and happier person by learning and changing.

Its very obvious CeeC has a major problem and flaw..

With that being said, I detest people like Tobi.. He is extremely deceitful.. He tries hard to paint himself as a saint, he sows seeds of discord everywhere.. Then keeps a cool stance after what he has sowes starts to spring up..
There is almost no housemate tobi hasn't spoken evil of... He plays with you, then stabs you at the back.. All the ex housemates don't like him..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
That would be so unfair. Miracle should win the ultimate price, they can deduct the 2 abi 3.something million he has won from games afterwards biko
darlingnuel:
Miracle don too win games. I have this feeling that he might not bag the ultimate price due to this. Biggie might want push it someone else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashylily(f): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin
stephleena:

hahahaha her ass is in the "store room"..
you don kill me with laughter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi would have won his immaturity has marred him. If he cannot tame CeeC then he deserves to remain 23yrs for the next 5years as against 29yrs that he truly is.

CeeC has shown to be mentally unstable and incapable of being a model to anyone yet, she doesn't deserve d money.

Nina has been banged severally on public TV, she needs rehabilitation.

Alex was only prevented from Public sex by the intelligent LEO, she need home training.

Miracle has been able to take everyone in that house, and has Cleared CeeC recurrently without fail. He is mature for a 23yr old and deserves the money.

VOTE Miracle for Miracle, signs and wonders.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirthisthickkal: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ibk03:

[s]
With that being said, I detest people like Tobi.. He is extremely deceitful.. He tries hard to paint himself as a saint, he sows seeds of discord everywhere.. Then keeps a cool stance after what he has sowes starts to spring up..
There is almost no housemate tobi hasn't spoken evil of... He plays with you, then stabs you at the back.. All the ex housemates don't like him..
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
With all the nonsense that spring up today and made a lot of celebrities coming out for Tobi today, I just hope miracle wins... I will continue voting but hope it won’t be in vain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
scondy:
I am actually shedding tears with cee-c ...

Maybe it's my maternal side....she needs guidance...

Babe ....just 4 more days to go

"...guidance..."

And matured attentive rational people around her

Her counterparts are too juvenile and incentive to her plight

With d right people she would be good
Very very good
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
scondy:

"...guidance..."
With d right people she would be good Very very good
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hope our barrister is not going to commit suicide.... BIGGIE pls help ooo. She suppose to wear her butt pad now, she don fall my hand. Pls dnt think she doesn't av Bumbum oo, it actually went on break ni oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:
With all the nonsense that spring up today and made a lot of celebrities coming out for Tobi today, I just hope miracle wins... I will continue voting but hope it won’t be in vain
no dear it wont be in vain. Just keep voting for him. Miracle is winning this.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
pearsy6:
This CeeC of a girl is messed up pretty bad. Every other housemate chose someone they liked to win the show other than they, but CeeC chose someone in her own words she hated less - Nina. What a shame! No ally! No friends! Just an angry girl.
No ally when biggie chose to evict everyone except the caucus? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Not only cee c oo, even all her fans need to see d psychologist too cos I dnt know how a normal human being will be supporting a mad woman

No be for Nigeria we dey see madman dey control traffic with supposedly normal people driving.

So seeing people support cee c is not a surprise.

The people that need help plenty so, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, gynaecologist, radiologist, chemist, alagbo and all will on alert.

Many are mad many are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ibk03:

You are very correct...he has similar traits with Alex...they perpetuate situations.the when it blows up they act the victim

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
It's really funny and annoying how some of you are justifying Miracle's response to Biggie's question. Even some of the so called Nina fans.

IF Nina had chosen Alex.. Y'all would have called her all sorts.

I understand Miracle's fans supporting this,but Nina's?.. shocked

MAY GOD HELP US.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
scondy:

Your maternal side no dey reach where Miracle dey. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
so CeCe just remembered she has younger siblings watching her..
so am happy,she knows she's a disgrace to her family.
She should have shoved her apology up her árse to be honest. It's fishy to me that this is the first time she's ever apologizing for anything. I cannot recollect her ever apologizing in the past for her altercations with not only Tobi but other HMs as well.

Cynthia Nwadiora knows this game very well. This is the final week where all it takes is something very minimal to make or mar you. CeeC can be everything but not abysmally stupid. She already thought of the effect this incident would have on her game particularly now that is the final week hence the 'apology'.

I didn't buy that half-baked apology of hers and I'm glad Tobi didn't buy it either.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
shimmer1:

Bitch is this your picture. Ah! grin grin grin grin grin angry You have entered the lion's den, this is the picture, I will use for graphics to campaign against you and out of nairaland. The highest is that they will ban me, but first, I'll cause so much havoc in your life.
Just wait and see. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ewewewo
yes that is my picture. Better start the campaign graphics now o. Also present to me so that i can give you a campaign slogan as well. Hurry up o.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
My people, please don't let empty rantings by some dubious people weigh you down. Cee C is stupid,arrogant,has psychological issues,crazy, troublesome and uncouth. Yes,we know and we are fully aware of all the above so you don't need to remind us.
Don't be carried away Fam,they are just trying to play game and use tactics on us but Cee C nation is too strong for that. Let's massively vote for Cee C. It's too late to fail.
SMS; Vote Cee C to 32052

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tobi would have won his immaturity has marred him. If he cannot tame CeeC then he deserves to remain 23yrs for the next 5years as against 29yrs that he truly is.

CeeC has shown to be mentally unstable and incapable of being a model to anyone yet, she doesn't deserve d money.

Alex was only prevented from Public sex by the intelligent LEO, she need home training.

Miracle has been able to take everyone in that house, and has Cleared CeeC recurrently without fail. He is mature for a 23yr old and deserves the money.

Who banged Nina? A ghost?

Miracle needs a psychiatrist too.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
codedguy1:

No be for Nigeria we dey see madman dey control traffic with supposedly normal people driving.

So seeing people support cee c is not a surprise.

The people that need help plenty so, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, gynaecologist, radiologist, chemist, alagbo and all will on alert.

Many are mad many are roaming.

Lolz, many are mad but few are roaming on d Street

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie should show Cee-C in the bathtub na. Why are they showing us those who are sleeping while some housemates are still awake. This is partiality cos na only biggie wan view better tin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

"...guidance..."

With d right people she would be good
Very very good

Yeah....cause honestly the way they treat her is enough to make her loose it...people will say she brought in on herself but I disagree...you dont have to like people before you treat them fairly ...
Like the way they all went upstairs and stayed one bed ...as big as that house is ...not actually bothering about how she must really be feeling...

They are all immature...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:

Who banged Nina? A ghost?

Miracle needs a psychiatrist too.

I was addressing well oriented folks and not u. Miracle is the most mature in that house and even d visually impaired can see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

Miracle had sex on life TV, severally with Nina, such a high level of indecency.

VOTE Tobi

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Lolz, many are mad but few are roaming on d Street

With the way so many people are supporting cee c, many are now roaming ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
shimmer1:

Bitch is this your picture. Ah! grin grin grin grin grin angry You have entered the lion's den, this is the picture, I will use for graphics to campaign against you and out of nairaland. The highest is that they will ban me, but first, I'll cause so much havoc in your life.
Just wait and see. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ewewewo
This is too much, please take it down. Not everyone can handle cyber bully.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
yumMinayum
You have joined them abi
Are you decampaigning Nina too?
Well of course,... Miracle is always right!
What do I know?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.