Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877871 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Even the babies love him

Man like tobi grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Ibk03:

Lol.. How many votes did they give miracle based on your 'kind' gesture.?

U are a CeeC fan madam. Miracle will be fine, trust me.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Is is up to the curse your landlord cursed you this morning for refusing your pay your rent, you want to come here and pretend. When your landlord cursed you, your ancestors, and your future generations. Go and pay your rent.
Even if a gun is put to my head, I still won't come down to your level of stupidity.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
nigerianwoman:
[s]Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.[/s]

Go and wash your boyfriend's boxers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Tobi, shut your stupid drippy mouth! Elejo oshi.

You're never the problem, ish! undecided
If many people on ur side were this vocal against Tobis bullshit, I can guarantee you that all this Tobi hype would never have risen.

Tobi has the support of many celebrities due to family connect.. I read that Tobis dad releases one of his houses for shooting movies.

Tobi has massive support from his brother (head of krakstv). The ongoing digital marketing is massive

Tobi has support from market women due to mother's connect and Yoruba female actors..

I believe at the end of the day, Tobi would still fail to win. But you guys have made the results closer than it would have normally been..
Where are those screaming Toraclex? U played yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Is is up to the curse your landlord cursed you this morning for refusing your pay your rent, you want to come here and pretend. When your landlord cursed you, your ancestors, and your future generations. Go and pay your rent.

is ceec his landlord(lady)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

U are a CeeC fan madam. Miracle will be fine, trust me.
I'm just wondering if it would have been better and cheaper to have voted yourself.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
scondy:

I m not in support of the conspiraxy theory but I watched it....the cameras moved immediately...she whispered it to miracle and then switched to a different topic .

I haven't been following since Wednesday so I am not sure what happened reason why I brought that tweet here.

freeme5:

biggie called ceec twice.She even said it herself that if not for bigbrother,she is ready for him and anyone.But she didnt stop I think that wad why biggie called tobi.

Woah!

Was this before or after the warning strike given to her? I guess this led to her "impeachment" as hoh. Shame

senatordave1:

This is balderdash na.its ridiculous.before biggie called tobi,he called ceec twice.he must have also advised ceec to calm down same as tobi.its the normal thing to do or are you suggesting that tobi should have matched her rants or that he should have allowed the madness escalate? Stop this conspiracy theories.there are even more compelling evidences to show that ceec is also being protected by biggie.

Are you this stupid or you are just trying to look stupid?

I upload a tweet and captioned it "uh?" (which obviously makes it clear I didn't understand what it is all about)

The Sane ones gave an explanation and here you are again dragging the whole Ceece vs Tobi brouhaha. Remember I told you on Sunday to stop quoting me if all you wanna do is score cheap points rather than think with your brain and discuss like a civil fella. Don't tempt me Nigga.

You think everyone here was paid/given airtime to campaign for any housemate?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello beautiful people in Team Miracle. Now final voting hours are here and i trust all to make the final hours count. Please Let us vote today with the same zeal we voted with when the voting lines opened. ....................... REMEMBER THIS SUNDAY THERE MUST BE MIRACLES SIGNS AND WONDERS.

TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP SENDING:

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

DO HAVE A MIRACULOUSLY BLESSED DAY.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
senatordave1:

All this endless epistles just to get less than 5 likes?
how much recharge card has your own likes fetched you? Radarada mmadụ angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Firstly,to clarify d thoughts of d ignorant.Tobi dad have been releasing his houses and cars for Yoruba movies for 14years .he funds so many Yoruba movies willingly ...so many celebs r supporting Tobi cuz of d potentials and weight he carries outside BBN..as for Nina I won't call her dumb at all cuz she isn't ,she just love to be stupid most times ..Thinking she will be relevant to Tobi after BBN is sucide ..she won't talk to Tobi ?...I mean in all honest mind ,what as she gat to offer him after d show ?..so no matter how y'all think Tobi should come from a poor home so u can support him ..sorry WHO GOD BLESS NO MAN CURSE..some say he doesn't look like a billionaire son ..please show me davido's photo before fame .enjoy

Let's VOTE Tobi to 32052..good returns ahead

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2018
badinfluence:

What did deeone say..?
Deeonee said that in the first week of fake eviction, during the live show, dat he overheard ebuka say dat Alex is d fans favourite...
I dont knw if you still remember wen he was telling d housemates den.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2018
tortee:
Firstly,to clarify d thoughts of d ignorant.Tobi dad have been releasing his houses and cars for Yoruba movies for 14years .he funds so many Yoruba movies willingly ...so many celebs r supporting Tobi cuz of d potentials and weight he carries outside BBN..as for Nina I won't call her dumb at all cuz she isn't ,she just love to be stupid most times ..Thinking she will be relevant to Tobi after BBN is sucide ..she won't talk to Tobi ?...I mean in all honest mind ,what as she gat to offer him after d show ?..so no matter how y'all think Tobi should come from a poor home so u can support him ..sorry WHO GOD BLESS NO MAN CURSE..some say he doesn't look like a billionaire son ..please show me davido's photo before fame .enjoy

Pls never under estimate Nina, that least person you think you might not need his or her help might turn out to be your destiny helper that is life for you. Nina might actually be of help to tobi outside the house.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mbjane: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2018
safarigirl:
please, it is too late for all these ones

Voting ends in less than 24-hours, all this disappointment is highly unnecessary, neither is the "after all we did for you" line. This is a competition, when you reach the finals, people will throw who they need to throw under the bus.

Team Tobi have been maligning Team CeeC this entire week, Team CeeC has been going hard on Tolex, Team Miracle has dragged virtually everybody because there is no friend in the jungle.

Never expect too much from anybody, just leave them. Sunday will determine if it was all worth it, cuz I don't see why you people are still feeling disappointed by the same Team that has been dragging Tobi since last month

Safari I sight you so you dey here self.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Put your stupid, silly, narcissistic, trash-sprouting fingers to rest. I read where you said you'd win BBN if you were on the show. Dude, you wouldn't even last longer than 2 weeks. I'm sure the 'bigi' in your moniker means FAT. undecided

Mrbigiman......... Burns burns everywhere lwkm cheesy grin shocked wink cool cry hope you applied mmiri juru oyi? cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Put your stupid, silly, narcissistic, trash-sprouting fingers to rest. I read where you said you'd win BBN if you were on the show. Dude, you wouldn't even last longer than 2 weeks. I'm sure the 'bigi' in your moniker means FAT. undecided
but you sef lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Madan,easy.hes a senior man.all these abuses looks similar to the one that earned ceec a strike oh
There is a something similar about the monikers senatordave1 and mrbigiman..

Mrbigiman has been proven to be a liar and lacks basic integrity.

Senatordave1 on the other hand I haven't clearly figured out.
But you both write the same way..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lanjum(f): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Oluwa e Tobi,e Tobi o,e Tobi. Oluwatobiloba. VOTE Tobi.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

Package ur stupidity and make it look sane. If u need financial assistance PM me, I am Mr Bigicola and I have a large heart. tummy

Peace in ur crises!
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Ibk03:

There is a something similar about the monikers senatordave1 and mrbigiman..

Mrbigiman has been proven to be a liar and lacks basic integrity.

Senatordave1 on the other hand I haven't clearly figured out.
But you both write the same way..
lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Alex is someone u will not want ur husband and her to be close. Moreover, she is too lousy, she doesn't need a microphone because she shout too much.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Pls never under estimate Nina, that least person you think you might not need his or her help might turn out to be your destiny helper that is life for you. Nina might actually be of help to tobi outside the house.

I understand you ,but. Thing is she isn't helping herself ..before you can help people you need to help your self first ..she is talking as if BBN is JSS class..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Madan,easy hes a senior man .all these abuses looks similar to the one that earned ceec a strike oh
recharge card effect cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2018
tortee:

. Becos Tobi dad is rich u think Nina can't b relevant to him, if u re truthful to ursef has tobi not said a lot abt her. Tobi telling Miracle dat Nina is gaming him won't u get angry if u re Nina. Pls don't think dis way anything can happen in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Good morning my lovely people, hope you all slept well?

Its another day, another progress! We were all present here yesterday, campaigning vigorously for our own housemate. The trolling, the insults, the friendship, the curses, the hatred, the familiarity, the togetherness, the love, and ofcourse, the gossips! We are always here everyday, campaigning and defending our various stars, we go to sleep at night, but it is the Grace of God that wake us everyday, not CeeC, Tobi, nor Miracle.

I thank God for the gift of life, for every persons that has ever commented on this thread, may your day be fulfilled. I belong to #Tobination

SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052 and whatever you wish for, on this beautiful day shall come to fruition.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Maggiespecial:
Alex is someone u will not want ur husband and her to be close. Moreover, she is too lousy, she doesn't need a microphone because she shout too much.
. Don't say this about ur First Lady, she has inbuilt microphone. She's d only housemate using two microphones smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2018
✈✈✈✈✈

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Alheeri:
. Don't say this about ur First Lady, she has inbuilt microphone. She's d only housemate using two microphones smiley

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Let keep voting oo

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Vote for Ni.
Ni deserves this money, she is a happy person, she is forgiving. She gives people multiple chances even when they have hurt her. She is a peace maker. She is observant, she is caring, she is real, she puts her all into tasks. She has flaws and all. She isn't perfect, the good thing about her is that she tries to work on these flaws and do better for her self..

No matter who ever thinks she shouldn't win or doesn't deserve to win. It's not what they think that decides it..
It's our votes.

Ni fans and Ni lovers kiss
Last day to vote for Ni ever in this competition,
Please pour in as much votes as is possible. After today no more.
So let's go all out today and this last voting exercise with a bang. cheesy

Let's do our best for her today. kiss

SMS the format in the picture to 32052.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Twitter ehn

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.