Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878293 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:

The truth is that pipu think cece is the problem but if you have foresight you will know Alex is a bigger problem..She likes causing problem between pipu ad later she go dey form peace maker.

She is a gold digger..She likes mingling with rich pipu..At first it was Leo now it's that Mumu called Tobi,it's not that she really likes them,she mingles with them becos she feels they are rich..Unfortunately for her Leo no too get money while Tobi get money.
Alex is a smart local isi ewu eating gold digger that is looking for a man with a secured future.
It's just that she is smarter than Cece that's why shiz hiding her true gold digging colors.

. Who tell u say Leo no too get money, Leo is rich, richer, richer than Tobi if we comort their parent cash. Do you know how many businesses Leo controls, Tobi said he earns 130k as a banker.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theworldbest(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nawa o....all dis long talk cos you want us to vote cee-cee? Wat makes her better Alex n Nina.

uote author=nigerianwoman post=66862739]Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
janefrancisca:

It was deeone and not ebuka, the hms (ceebi and I think rico) laughed it off coz to them it was unbelievable. Besides, I don't even think that is the reason tobi chose alex as his pair . I remembered the task that brought about that selection. They were to choose partners aside their original pairing. Miracle was first and he chose anto. Rico was second and he chose bambam. The females remaining was ifu, alex and nina. If you have been watching, you would have observed that tobi and ifu never liked each other, they have had little misunderstandings here and there, it was obvious they won't work as partners. Nina on the other hand too does not like tobi, and vice versa. They were both tolerating each other cos of miracle. The last option was alex and he picked her cos she was the first person he spoke to the first day they came into the house and also according to him she is a free spirit and will be easy to work with as a pair. Leo was the next person and he picked ifu. Teddy had to settle for nina. Ceelo remained as ceelo.
This is a game, one has to be diplomatic and strategic.
Why did miracle pick anto?
Why did leo choose ifu instead of nina?
Cee-c was just jealous coz tolex became close, hence her rants.
THAT WAS THE REASON.. I AM 100% SURE BECAUSE I HEARD IT.. HE SAID IT TO HER WHEN THEY WERE AT THE CLOSET THAT NIGHT...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Team Miracle, this time is crucial. The money is ours to take. Let's keep doing what we do best, voting.

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alheeri:
. Who tell u say Leo no get money, Leo is richer, richer, richer than Tobi if we comort their parent cash. Do you know how many businesses Leo controls, Tobi said he earns 130k as a banker.
Tobi earns 130k? Lol. That was him trying to be modest. Ask yourself how many years has he worked with the bank? Even entry level staff self earns little above that. Again, Tobi works as a Dealer in Heritage Bank. I don't think he earns less than 400k. Trust me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ksslib:
More than any housemate this season, Tobi has been faced with extremely complex and tricky situations that would always put one at fault no matter how one reacts.

Day in day out, week in week out, these situations were continually engineered and thrown at his face while spectators watched, keenly waiting for him to damage himself to satisfy their ungodly fantasy for entropy, but somehow somehow he always managed to handle these situations without scarring himself and his beliefs.

If after thirteen f*cking tiresome and draining weeks of being under the beaming, unforgiving microscopic lens of all who prayed to see him self-destruct, and the only fault they can come up with is that he talks about the all emotional baggage disturbing him, and the trauma he has been through - which they call gossip - then I swear Tobi has seriously won at Life..

What a Man!!!

You are truly doing well! Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Christeety:

Why didn't Tobi too go to clear issues.?.

He told Alex this morning that he will clear Nina after the show.

Same thing Nina told Tobi. She called him and told him that she's angry with him but that she will tell him after the show.

Everybody knows this week is the last they don't want to paint a bad picture. They are all trying to avoid fights.
I'm surprised that none of you have called Miracle a gossip after he told Nina what Tobi told him in confidence. If it was Tobi that told Alex what Miracle told him on confidence, all of you would have screaming 'Tobi is a childish gossip'.

Even after the same Miracle told him to be wary of CeeC, Tobi never mentioned it to Ceec.

As for Nina saying she will watch videos outside to know who she can keep as friends... There is an Igbo proverb that says Nkakwu na agbara egbe oso, onye gwara ya na egbe choro I bu ya? . It means 'a rat that is running from the eagle, who told it that the eagle wants to prey on it?'

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

U dey craze. Who gossip pass you?

Are you mentally retarded? Who's this one? Only cowards gossip, I say your shii to your fvckin face. You no fit beat me....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
KushyKush:
uh?

Link to the video

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZiOnnQueEn/status/986584633872736256/video/1
Only gullible ones will still not knw by now that we are watching a scripted show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rollykotex: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Borussia1:
Please Team Tobi, let's not come down to Team Nina's level, a dog can only bark in the presence of a lion. Tobi himself wouldn't argue with dumb Nina...

They really haven't been relevant on this thread apart from the telemundo and secretly wishing Miracle will fvck Nina every night so they can masturbate. Them no dey even expect the 45milli

Abeg we get campaign to do, no time for mumu fights like their role model. Today na last day of voting abeg

SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052
chaii, I have never commented on this thread but this made me rotfl.. too many bad mouths abeg. This thread is a lovely place to unwind
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oseriki9: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
You people ehn grin grin
Biggie did not let alex go home with rico thats alright but saying he did it because of Tobi or because he wanted her to get to the finals is bull...did he know she was going to win the HOH challenge?

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Threebear:
Team cee c stop wasting your votes

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alheeri:
. Who tell u say Leo no get money, Leo is richer, richer, richer than Tobi if we comort their parent cash. Do you know how many businesses Leo controls, Tobi said he earns 130k as a banker.
God forbid say i follow you argue of who get money pass who..My point is that Alex feels they are rich..Alex is nothing but an attache by force Gold digger looking for a dip pocket to mine after the show.
First it was Leo,the second person was teddyA but bam bam cleared her..The last person come be Tobi ad the Tobi no gree get sense..He snitched on his good friend miracle,promised her a ride, come dash am im papa bracelet..What a rich fool. sad
Someone once said Tobi will lavish the money if he wins..I am starting to believe him.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

What Nina said to him? Nina? Do you even know what you're talking about? The bone of contention here is that someone told Miracle "Nina is using him for her game". Not what Nina said about him. Tsk tsk! Don't be a Tobi, be very sure of your argument next time. Lemme goan vote biko, Ire oooooo..

Oh yeah! Miracle didn't snitch, he wouldn't. That trait doesn't run in his blood. kiss
IF YOU WANT TO BE FOR NINA, BE FOR NINA AKONE BIKO.. PLAYING SAFE BY SUPPORTING 2 HOUSEMATES DOESNT SHOW LOYALTY. IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU SUPPORT THE FAVOURITE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Blah blah blah, i don't have time to read your long epistle....Next

You don't have time to read but you had time to type your long bullshii to me... Just like Tobi! Start trouble and run away. Shiorrrrr

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
7Alexander:

Tobi earns 130k? Lol. That was him trying to be modest. Ask yourself how many years has he worked with the bank? Even entry level staff self earns little above that. Again, Tobi works as a Dealer in Heritage Bank. He doesnt earn anything less than 400k. Trust me

Lol.actually he earns 130k monthly while working at heritage ..he makes his money from selling of cloths and perfumes..that is why is always going to Europe /Dubai ...he makes millions from d trade ,cuz he sells to people in his caucus/dad frnds

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

IF YOU WANT TO BE FOR NINA, BE FOR NINA AKONE BIKO.. PLAYING SAFE BY SUPPORTING 2 HOUSEMATES DOESNT SHOW LOYALTY. IT IS NOT A MUST THAT YOU SUPPORT THE FAVOURITE

You don't tell me what to do. Please, shift baba Cecilia. Ese pupo.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.

You are the real feminist, Any other wakamba is NOT WISE tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
tortee:

Lol.actually he earns 130k monthly while working at heritage ..he makes his money from selling of cloths and perfumes..that is why is always going to Europe /Dubai ...he makes millions from d trade ,cuz he sells to people in his caucus/dad frnds

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He already stopped that business. He said he ran into debt selling on credit especially to female friends. Typical Tobi! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He already stopped that business. He said he ran into debt selling on credit especially to female friends. Typical Tobi! lipsrsealed

Lol,and you believe he stopped ?...lol keep believing everything u hear on national t.v o...I hope we can blive in each other too grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Pls do ooooh,Pls Vote the fly boy. kiss
I'm team flyboy. I have been voting

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anything can happen between now and 9PM...however what will NOT happen is CeeC winning this show.

There is no mountain Team CeeC want to move that will catapult her to first place, but Team CeeC must keep voting to retain their third position, we don't need Alex snatching it from her

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:

God forbid say i follow you argue of who get money pass who..My point is that Alex feels they are rich..Alex is nothing but an attache by force Gold digger looking for a dip pocket to mine after the show.
First it was Leo,the second person was teddyA but bam bam cleared her..The last person come be Tobi ad the Tobi no gree get sense..He snitched on his good friend miracle,promised her a ride, come dash am im papa bracelet..What a rich fool. sad
Someone once said Tobi will lavish the money if he wins..I am starting to believe him.
. Ok i get ur point now , Alex knows wat she's doing n am sure tobi parent are watching dey won't allow her drain their son. Am sure she will ask him to giv her outta 45m if he wins.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
tortee:

Lol,and you believe he stopped ?...lol keep believing everything u hear on national t.v o...I hope we can blive in each other too grin

Baby, are you saying he lied? Oluwatobiloba lied? Aye mi! And Cecilia said it ooooo, she said Tobi lies a lot. O'chim!

But, wait! Why would he lie about such? Oh my! Was he acting for the camera, is that his game? sad

Hehehehe... You and who? I only believe in my babies. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kastro12: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please guys i need some help, i have tried to register some numbers on the africamagic bbn vote so i can vote my favorite housemate but am not getting any OTP message.... pls wats the solution?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
So you guys are saying Nina is taking last position hmmmmmmm God forbid. Pls team Nina last pumping of votes abeg.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Baby, are you saying he lied? Oluwatobiloba lied? Aye mi! And Cecilia said it ooooo, she said Tobi lies a lot. O'chim!

But, wait! Why would he lie about such? Oh my! Was he acting for the camera, is that his game? sad

Hehehehe... You and who? I only believe in my babies. kiss kiss

Lol...he actually stopped selling to females and upgraded to politicians (dad frnds)..if Tobi no win ,Nina no win ?what is now our own gain ?lets blive in each other too lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
So you guys are saying Nina is taking last position hmmmmmmm God forbid. Pls team Nina last pumping of votes abeg.

And I'm here playing? Chineke!! shocked sad

I'm sorry if I've insulted you. Ejo, edakun, text VOTE Nina to 32052... God bless you plenty. lipsrsealed kiss

*flies outta thread in flyboy's plane* tongue

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:

I'm telling you.

Today is the last day, some hours to go,.

As much votes as possible. .
Triple the votes if possible, even if it is just online bites. It is something.

After today we no dey vote again.

Ni fans and Ni lovers,
Hope we are holding it down. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Anything can happen between now and 9PM...however what will NOT happen is CeeC winning this show.

There is no mountain Team CeeC want to move that will catapult her to first place, but Team CeeC must keep voting to retain their third position, we don't need Alex snatching it from her
Nina is ahead of Alex

Ceec can no longer win, the gap is too wide!

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:

lol your reverse psychology has been bursted. You keep making me laugh though.
Team Cee-C this is a strategy. I repeat, no one is sure of the winner.
Nobody here should believe anything.
keep voting. for your favorites.
Nobody knows the voting statistics currently. keep voting till 9pm.
Sunday will be a shocker.
Guys keep voting till 9pm. Votes today is the game changer.
if you know you know.
meanwhile. Team Cee-C keep it coming.
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.