Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877949 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Keep beating about the bush. brace up for Sunday. my candid advice. Anything u felt ur Team did extra. Others trippled on it. That is just a clue..
NA YOU DEY MIND THAT JANKARA ANALYST... ALWAYS PLAYING SAFE AND ENDS UP FAILING.. NO BE TODAY NA..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:
Shout out! to all the ladies and gentlemen that voted for Cee-C. You guys are amazing.
To those that trolled and in one way or the other blackmailed her. It's Love over hate.
Lets head on to Sunday!.
Ak finally u made it out kirikir to witness Sunday!. That is a good omen.
Team Cee-C. fought like Spartans!.
Like legit, like yhooo!!!!.
Nor mark your 1k ontop another person 100k oooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rip Avicii. cry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Your over correct.but she needs to learn to strike a balance to know when the need for bluntness arises and when she has to be silent.she also needs to be coordinated and civil
Yup.. She'd eventually learn.. She has really good potentials, management is key..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jayneebae(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
safarigirl:
I hear the result is shocking.... Like, y'all gon' be shook on Sunday
Shook??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ksslib:
To each and everyone of you who supported Tobi either by vote, just verbally or one way or the other, may strangers whom you've never met, heard off, will probably never meet, fight tooth and nail behind your back to actualise your life-long dreams and aspirations just as you have for this young man.

To fans of other housemates who have done the same for their respective favs, may the same be your portion.

Passionately supporting people you know you'll probably never meet and gain anything from and even taking it a step further by investing financially, is actually one of the biggest displays of selflessness.

Sometimes, giving how things currently are in your life, it's easy to be very conscious of the fact you're helping a total stranger actualise their dreams and live the kind of life you've always wanted. At this point, It becomes very easy to say "who you epp?" and decide not to support cos afterall even the universe has not given you your dream life on a platter of gold.

Y'all might not be really conscious about this fact, but all these: the support, the passion, the votes etc is actually one of the biggest shows of selflessness.

Well voting has closed, so may the best man/woman win..

apart from Cee-c grin

and Nina grin

and Alex grin

and Miracle grin

Craze! I like you. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Eeghe:

I am not defending Miracle now
(It's all over after all, voting)
But I will get personal a bit

I would haaate a guy who would be clambering onto my bed (if I was in that kind of situation)
I would like manly, controlling and macho
With me climbing all over him
Or if we quarrelled, he would start chasing after me like an ant after sugar angry
But this is just me
Guys like that would bore me silly and I would take them for granted
I know this sounds bad, but is true
(My point is I would take a controlling man over a push over, any day, I am a bit too willful and flaky yet stubborn for softies (men that is)
So for me it is soo okay for him to stay on his bed cheesy
Sorry! I know you didn't ask me
I am a bit high from the arena games' victory
Cheers

He seeks her out too, a bit ...he enjoys her seeking him out too, a lot...but mainly performs acts of service for her, etc
You just dey sell your market.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
akthedream1122:
BEACAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BEG FOR SEX .

Please free Nina abeg at least she is keeping our ceece alive and happy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
jayneebae:
Shook??
ya....it's a slang

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:
Shout out! to all the ladies and gentlemen that voted for Cee-C. You guys are amazing.
To those that trolled and in one way or the other blackmailed her. It's Love over hate.
Lets head on to Sunday!.
Ak finally u made it out kirikir to witness Sunday!. That is a good omen.
Team Cee-C. fought like Spartans!.
Like legit, like yhooo!!!!.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
hazzard:
Is it me or has anyone else noticed Miracle has been avoiding Tolex the whole day

It's quilty conscience. Ever since he snitched on his guy, running to tell Nina what ToLex told him & wit d way Nina has been behaving around ToLex, d house has not been d same for him & he has been uncomfortable around ToLex. d clearing agent can't clear anyone on this one. I remember how he confronted people like Leo demanding answers. Everyone knows Nina has been gaming him & he too probably knows wit d way she goes about shouting Collins, hence he'd rather prefer if he doesn't win, Tobi should because he knows she'll run to Collins. Imagine wit all he told Tobi during d Ceebi drama if Tobi had snitched on him to CeeC. Everyday CeeC would hav continued taunting him. d guy fall my hand after Tobi sacrificed his relationship wit a woman over his G. He broke d bro code. Gs up hoes down. Gs over Hoes. I voted for him all d time he was up & still like him sha

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jayneebae(f): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
rOsy247:
grin
hahahahaha..chai
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

Please free Nina abeg at least she is keeping our ceece alive and happy.
CEE-C IS THE ONE KEEPING HER HAPPY AND PREPARING HER FOR THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
First of all I will like to give a special thanks to E money and karomu .

When we heard the extravagant donation paddy Adenuga gave to team Tobi we almost gave up ,till boss E money came through and literally saved us .

To all Team Miracle on Nairaland ,I thank you all ,you guys are the real MVP .

Though most of you are too sentimental and gullible ,I can't help but admire your fighting spirits .....

This week we voted like never before.

We were battling

A woman with a battalion troops

A billionaire's son with more funds than he needed

But we fought like gladiators and battled like warriors.

For those that are curios to know the result. You know what to do grin

Some of this epistle loving men ,love running their mouths on the internet but their prick is smaller than Alex's loyalty to her female friends.

Time to prove me wrong or nah ! angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
safarigirl:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Team Mina ,hope we are still good ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
LIFE IS GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
guardsman:
[s]

It's quilty conscience. Ever since he snitched on his guy, running to tell Nina what ToLex told him & wit d way Nina has been behaving around ToLex, d house has not been d same for him & he has been uncomfortable around ToLex. d clearing agent can't clear anyone on this one. I remember how he confronted people like Leo demanding answers. Everyone knows Nina has been gaming him & he too probably knows wit d way she goes about shouting Collins, hence he'd rather prefer if he doesn't win, Tobi should because he knows she'll run to Collins. Imagine wit all he told Tobi during d Ceebi drama if Tobi had snitched on him to CeeC. Everyday CeeC would hav continued taunting him. d guy fall my hand after Tobi sacrificed his relationship wit a woman over his G. He broke d bro code. Gs up hoes down. Gs over Hoes. I voted for him all d time he was up & still like him sha [/s]
BLA BLA BLA.. GOOD FOR TOBI... HE REALLY DESERVED IT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
oshe11:
Nor mark your 1k ontop another person 100k oooo
hahahahaha.. Oshe I know say una don vote forget say na 9pm. lolzzzzz. it seems 3 is collating kano votes with Deloitte.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
They are showing this week's highlight on Africanmagic family.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
akthedream1122:

BLA BLA BLA.. GOOD FOR TOBI... HE REALLY DESERVED IT.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
onyeomanono24:
They are showing this week's highlight on Africanmagic family.

Flies outta the room... grin cheesy

Thank you. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
guardsman:

It's quilty conscience. Ever since he snitched on his guy, running to tell Nina what ToLex told him & wit d way Nina has been behaving around ToLex, d house has not been d same for him & he has been uncomfortable around ToLex. d clearing agent can't clear anyone on this one. I remember how he confronted people like Leo demanding answers. Everyone knows Nina has been gaming him & he too probably knows wit d way she goes about shouting Collins, hence he'd rather prefer if he doesn't win, Tobi should because he knows she'll run to Collins. Imagine wit all he told Tobi during d Ceebi drama if Tobi had snitched on him to CeeC. Everyday CeeC would hav continued taunting him. d guy fall my hand after Tobi sacrificed his relationship wit a woman over his G. He broke d bro code. Gs up hoes down. Gs over Hoes. I voted for him all d time he was up & still like him sha

Honestly, ao I wish tomorrow is Sunday, I don't like d way d house is bin divided right now. And it's Nina dt caused it. Shey Nina cannot be playing with cee c nii and at dsmae time leave miracle with Tolex? I can use everything to bet it dt Miracle cannot marry Nina. Sure banker

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
I need final result please. Who came first and last abeg threebeer your answer is needed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
safarigirl:
WHO IS THIS ONE TRYING TO FOOL? TELL US WHAT YOU HEARD SO THAT IT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU ON SUNDAY AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I need final result please. Who came first and last abeg threebeer your answer is needed.
BITTO CAME FIRST AND KHLOE CAME LAST.... YOU WELCOME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Threebear:
Team Mina ,hope we are still good ?

Awwwwwwwnnnn... They shooketh us but we standeth in LOVE! kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
I am 100 percent sure Tobi didn't win grin

Quote me on Sunday.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Threebear:
First of all I will like to give a special thanks to E money and karomu .

When we heard the extravagant donation paddy Adenuga gave to team Tobi we almost gave up ,till boss E money came through and literally saved us .

To all Team Miracle on Nairaland ,I thank you all ,you guys are the real MVP .

Though most of you are too sentimental and gullible ,I can't help but admire your fighting spirits .....

This week we voted like never before.

We were battling

A woman with a battalion troops

A billionaire's son with more funds than he needed

But we fought like gladiators and battled like warriors.

For those that are curios to know the result. You know what to do grin

Some of this epistle loving men ,love running their mouths on the internet but their prick is smaller than Alex's loyalty to her female friends.

Time to prove me wrong or nah ! angry

But wat if d pple u gave money to dt dey shuld vote for tobi ended up voting for miracle or cee c, ao will u know?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Voting closed, abeg I need answer of who came first and last. Threebeer were you dey.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
akthedream1122:

BITTO CAME FIRST AND KHLOE CAME LAST.... YOU WELCOME
you no fit kill me. wetin ceec carry na.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Flies outta the room... grin cheesy

Thank you. kiss

Sorry dear i didn't start watching on time, guess they are done already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.