Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916275 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Akorkor:
Guys, Have you tried to input “Nigeria bitter woman” on google. Some of the output is showing Ceec which I think is not good on the side of Nigerian journalist. I am not Ceec fan because of her attitude and character but this is not a way to help a lady out to be a better person. I hope she would be able to take all this hate to be a better person after all.

Ha, I just checked it too now all d images are cee c pictures.... Eyah

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Threebear:

I am even more boring than Anto in reality.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
oshe11:
Evicted HMs he didnt have the time to know

Why is he apologizing to them? Wetin dem do or no do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Zozo06:
Biggie asks tobi how he feels, he says very full, thanks biggie for the snacks...

Biggie asks him what life was like before bb
Tobi says he didn't have a happy life, he had ideas and dreams but it looked like it wasn't going as he wanted. He was working in a bank, the fun things he wanted to do in life he couldn't do because of his 9-5pm work. He wasn't happy inside.
He found photography which helped him express that creative part of him, at his age he should very trying lots of stuff. Looking at where he is now he doesn't regret any part of it. He would like to tey new things, hosting, acting he's still young, he's just 23years.his brother is happy he's doing stu*F he had always wanted to do.

Biggie asks about his audition experience
He says it's the most transparent audition.. He was going to try last year.. He didn't sleep, by 5am he went for the audition. The people doing the audition were nice, they respected everyone, from different stages there was suspense.. It was a crazy time.. Having to tell people about yourself, it was suspense filled. Expecting phonecalls, etc.. Eventually it was God's grace. He came with two friends and they weren't chosen..

He was nervous till he got on stage.. He was number twenty, when he didn't get a bed he wondered what misfortune it was, now he's here it's a dream come through. He's excited. When he leaves here he will be forming ex bb housemates.

Biggie asks what the biggest surprise when he got into the house.
He says having twenty people in the house.. It's not like he feels he's fine or all that, but when he got here he saw other fine guys. Hoh challenge winnings were surprising..

Biggie asks if it affected his strategy
He says no, he's learning and he's prone to mistake.. He said he was going to be himself. He told himself he will try win every hoh challenge, be a better version of himself.. From day one he has pretty much been the same.

Biggie asks about the weekly nomination and evictions
He says if he put up someone he likes he knows people will like them too and save them.. He nominated bamteddy, not on personal grounds but there was something he felt about them..

Biggie asks him which eviction had the greatest effect on him
Tobi says anto.. He saw anto as his real gee, she was natural, she wasn't up and about, she was respected.. She's from Nigeria but has stayed in America but she still respected herself.

Biggie asks if he could turn back the hands of time, what will he change.
He says he would have been all out from day one, make all mistakes, one thing he's taking with him is what he has learnt in the house. He's learnt how to manage people, etc... He would have been all crazy stupid from day one. Every point he had a downfall he learnt, he learnt to lose so now he can easily shake off losing even though he's happy for the next man.

Biggie asks if there's anything he will like to apologize for
Tobi says to the viewers, they should forgive, some circumstances are not as they see it on TV. He apologises to biggie for not answering him when biggie called, he got carried away. It wasn't what it looked like, he could have swore that biggie didn't call him, not until he watched the video. He apologises for the video on conspiring.. He loves everybody out there.

Biggie asks if there's anyone he wants to apologise to
Tobi says probably ex housemates he didn't get to know., he must have said or done something to hurt someone, he's sorry. He doesn't think he has disappointed his friends and families. If he has he's sorry. When he gets out he would watch videos and say his second sources. No direct apology.

Biggie asks what he will do when he get home
He says he will hear from his parent if there was something he did wrong, he will hug his sister. He will thank everybody he's close to that have been doing a lot for him, adaora, his brother,all his friends.

Biggie asks anything else
Tobi says he thanks biggie, he hopes he wins the money. It's been a life changer. It's a golden opportunity for him. After here, life will be a whole lot better,thanks to bb experience.. He laughs and says he's been asking for bb number but bb hasn't answered.

End of ds.
This is my best Diary Session of BBN 2018.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Lawd what a hope!
Biggie ignore the moderator please

Sorry, too much of an addict to "hear" this
Tribalism does not work on BB...some people are horrible with it too, but a minority thankfully
Alex and Princess are from my state, I am a Lioness too
Take a look at my feelings for them

Hmmmmmm great lioness, enugu or nsukka campus?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
badinfluence:
As a degree holder in the same course nina is studying, it can be heart breaking watching her diary sessions..
This is the reality abeg, unless you are not living in Nigeria or interracting with the so called graduates of today.

Have you interviewed job seekers? HAAA, You will cringe and almost cry.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmmm great lioness, enugu or nsukka campus?

Both

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
akthedream1122:
LOLU, ANTO,KHLOE, RICO, ANGEL, PRINCESS AND IFU

Watz Khloe wearing? Dis is too bad now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
hotmail11:

Bros no offence o,but if u be my guy and I see some of this ur posts about cee-c,I will just come to your house and press ur neck,ahn ahn!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by highpriestess: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy

Probably 03, I doubt if I'd be really active though. Everywhere looks boring. embarassed lipsrsealed
Blackhawk?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Nina is looking so fine this morning sha o.
Awwww my daughter inlaw

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumNaness
I pray you go to Russia
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
she's a good DJ.....abroad of course, not for Nigeria or Nigerians

She's into Electric Dance Music....appropriate for a UK audience[ perhaps, but she would be woeful at a Nigerian party. Her style is too foreign
For me then cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
badinfluence:
As a degree holder in the same course nina is studying, it can be heart breaking watching her diary sessions..

I pray your life won't be broken when you find out Nina isn't alone in this situationship... Uncle Oxford dictionary! undecided

Diadem10, Miracle will leave your screen tomorrow. I hope you find somewhere to direct your negative energy. Odikwa too much!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nina isn't as dumb as most people portray her sha. She is the regular average Nigerian girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

They should leave my baby oooooooo. O'chim! cheesy cheesy
She said she wrote down Bible verses for every week and she followed them continously...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Gboliwe:

Why is he apologizing to them? Wetin dem do or no do?
Zozo just updated it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
hotmail11:

Bros no offence o,but if u be my guy and I see some of this ur posts about cee-c,I will just come to your house and press ur neck,ahn ahn! what's this na? I read above where u were making 1 of your numerous cases for cee-c and u made a point about you praying that tobi will find a lady that will take him serious in life to settle with him,that point made me really mad cause even though tobi has his flaws, if one was to be truly objective it's clear as daylight that tobi's flaw is the lesser of the 2 evils and its cee-c that needs ur prayers,I was willing to overlook that part until u now came here again with this ur point about u being emotional towards the situation cee-c is going through in the house anytime u hear the virtuous woman song by flavour. So wait are u implying that cee-c is a virtuous woman,cos I really don't understand a lot of you cee-c fans
Lol... You ain't seen anything my friend. I almost jumped out of my body when I saw that post about CeeC and Flavour's virtuos woman. Those two are two opposite poles but some people want to jam another definition of virtuousness down our throats. "Emotional about CeeC's self inflicted situation whenever Virtuous woman is played", funniest thing I have ever read

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissCookie:
On a normal day, I wouldn't pray for Sunday to come very fast. Weekends are life savers and if I had magic powers, a Saturday will have 101 hours in it. I dislike Sundays, especially Sunday evenings, they remind me that the next day is Monday.

Now, I am so hyperactive and worried, I can't wait for Sunday to come already. BBN2018 winner should be announced already, Miracle or Tobi is the right candidate, in fact, any of the remaining housemates except the bipolar, psychotic and toxic one. All she needs is mental evaluation and not 45millilon. An average Nigerian woman is nothing like that mess of a person, most Nigerian men have sold us short already. We will not condone endorsing a mad, bitter and psychotic woman as this BBN winner,it would be the final nail to the coffin. The world is watching...
What would you do if Cee-C was crowned? Yeye.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Godpikin4:
He will... He has to score, for my sake
#captainthings embarassed
He has but dem dey drawcheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ksslib:

Wake up from your delusion.

What makes you think because Miracle has been topping ever since is enough to conclude he is the clear winner?

How many times has Miracle been up with Tobi at the same time Nina was up. The week they were both up, Nina was not up, which means alot of Nina fans voted him. Besides, even if Miracle,Tobi and Nina were all up as individuals, mathematically speaking, one has to top for atleast three times before we can firmly conclude who the 'clear' winner is.

The week Miracle and Nina were up against Cee-c(somebody who Tobi was stronger than at that point), Miracle's topping was not that convincing.

Let's even forget all these, let's flash back to BamTeddy. The week almost all the house was up, BamTeddy came second behind only Mina with about 6% votes or so. BamTeddy trashed Ceebi that week.

A couple of weeks later, the same BamTeddy combined could not even compete with just Cee-c, minus Tobi.

So going by the ajengule knowledge of voting patterns you presented, this ought not to be possible because the first law of voting states that "He who tops must always top", abi?

A game like big brother has so many random factors in play like : who & who are up, number of new fans accumulated, number of old fans decamping, fans of others strategically voting others etc - that it will be tantamount to mental suicide & folly borne out of nothing but ego to try to declare with firm certainty who the winner is.

Even Efe that had almost half of the 7billion+ people God created campaigning for him was not the 'clear' winner before Ebuka opened the envelope. Many still had doubts that T-boss could win. Some even thought Bisola would.

No to talk of this year that the competition between team Tobi, team Miracle & team Lashes is unbelievable.

Yes I declared Tobi the winner but if you read in-between the lines you'll see that it was a light-hearted attempt at positivity.

At this point, anybody can win apart from of course Nina and Alex due to the obvious. But don't come and tell me that because Miracle has been topping from the beginning, it is enough proof that he will and must win.

Even Ebuka does not know who the winner is. Only Deloitte knows at this stage. It's ok to say Miracle is the winner in the spirit of positivity, but posting something as one-sided and superficial as screenshots of voting percentages so far shows you're doing nothing than trying to build a solid foundation upon which you will lay ya head and wail endlessly should another housemate win come Sunday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lol. Did Nina just shade the evicted hms especially those that looked down on her eg Bambam, TeddyA, Ifu cheesy

According to Nina, "I'm still in the house and they are probably watching me" grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
MummySilver:
Fingers crossed. I'll visit this post on Sunday night after Miracle's win.
lol....

He is comparing BamTeddy to Miracle, that is enough to demerit his entire post.

Using his analogy...remember that when the housemates were unpaired and Team Teddy A thought they were contenders, I reminded them that they had not voted in weeks and so, it wasn't likely they would top those that were continuously up.

Was I not right? When the results came, it was obvious someone's team was suffering from lack of game time and their voting was rusty.

In the same light, Team Tobi has been suffering from lack of game time. They are not as sharp in voting as Team Miracle and Team CeeC, if Tobi had come up a week to finals, they would have had an idea on where they stand as far as being battle ready, but as it is, they are using voting results from Week 6 abi when, and the social media popularity. They don't even know how many people actually voted outside all the paparazzi they were doing.

Even Team Teddy A organised stadium concert and rallies when he was up, but where were their votes when it mattered? Paparazzi no be votes. Remember this.

So, Sunday will prove if lack of game time and being vote rusty affectedTeam Tobi or not

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
ifyalways:
Lol. Did Nina just shade the evicted hms especially those that looked down on her eg Bambam, TeddyA, Ifu cheesy

According to Nina, "I'm still in the house and they are probably watching me" grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nina has really improved, so proud of her kiss.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Threebear:

I am even more boring than Anto in reality.

Just saw this. My reality! cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
oshe11:
Zozo just updated it

Who is Zozo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I pray your life won't be broken when you find out Nina isn't alone in this situationship... Uncle Oxford dictionary! undecided

Diadem10, Miracle will leave your screen tomorrow. I hope you find somewhere to direct your negative energy. Odikwa too much!
I would have loved if your hypocritic self have done same when Miracle's team was dragging other hms. Like dumb Nina, like her fans.
The fact that I chose to write this after the voting campaign ended should tell some dumb heads something, apart from the one time they dragged Lolu though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Lawd what a hope!
Biggie ignore the moderator please

Sorry, too much of an addict to "hear" this
Tribalism does not work on BB...some people are horrible with it too, but a minority thankfully
Alex and Princess are from my state, I am a Lioness too

Take a look at my feelings for them
Seems like Lions and Lioness are plenty on this thread. To the greatest Lions and Lionesses!!!!
Roars!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It's not about speaking like a walking dictionary.. It's understanding and expression. I'm not dissing her, so sheath your sword.. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Aaaawwwwww
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Zozo06,you are the real MVP! God bless you for your wonderful updates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67