Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909821 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Cee c get a very big problem n kudos to her future husband. She n her stupid butt pad she has bin using to deceive guys

Husband don dey ground, na justvforbher to make her choice. Uti and small doctor would likely propose to her at the airport.

Seriously, it's only a very very very very very vey patient guy or someone very very very close to being called a deaf and dumb that can marry and enjoy her as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissCookie:
Tobi and Miracle was seen happily eating and nodding their heads to the sound of the music while sitting few inches apart from each other but, am I the only one sensing some tension between them? They aren't quarreling but I am almost sure I could bet this month's salary something isn't right between them undecided

Of course nah. U think Tobi is happy with Miracle after jetting to tell Nina his observations about his MiNa relationship, making him appear bad to Nina even though Miracle did same to him during his CeeBi relationship & he kept it away frm CeeC?. Unfortunately for them it's not something they can sort out in d house so they hav to hold their emotions till they get out

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream4: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
One man mopol! I will miss you after this show. Na you be the double wahalagrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
nazablossom:
So, I'm going to miss tonight's party of all parties. Trapped in traffic jam. This is sooooo annoying

Lol. Kpele. I just got home now. I know that feeling. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nina looking like the Queen she is kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Party in the arena cheesy grin

Niceeeee bigggiee cheesy

2 hours or more party I beg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream4: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Cee c get a very big problem n kudos to her future husband. She n her stupid butt pad she has bin using to deceive guys
NA GIRL YOU BE OOOO..
EVEN IF YOU NO GO BORN GIRL,GIRL NO DEY YOUR RELATIVES?
GAME DON END OOO...
EVEN ME DON LEAVE NINA... I DEY TELL YOU OOO.
BUT YOU CAN CONTINUE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
diadem10:

Weak isn't a slander. Weak in the sense that they may have little fans or little games but defaming one's personality is a no no for me, especially when you can't take the same food you dish out.
Moreover, I don't think I've ever heard Lolu saying they are weak.
I'm quite sure of you having no reason for disliking Lolu. You're just one of those Miracle's fan that loves to drag every hm with no reason.

I agree to anything you call me.Call me a hypocrite I agree. Let me go and watch my fly boy party kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
JuicyStar:

Husband don dey ground, na justvforbher to make her choice. Uti and small doctor would likely propose to her at the airport.

Seriously, it's only a very very very very very vey patient guy or someone very very very close to being called a deaf and dumb that can marry and enjoy her as a wife.

Jezz, u are soo mean... Lolz deaf and dumb. Omg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pleasantplaces: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Housemates are looking mwaaaaah!!! The party room is so on point. club things

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow! Cecilia looking like a bosslady! cool

MeeMee is looking funny grin

Alex's gown looks like my nightdress. sad

Nina le le! My slaybaby kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
akthedream4:

NA GIRL YOU BE OOOO..
EVEN IF YOU NO GO BORN GIRL,GIRL NO DEY YOUR RELATIVES?
GAME DON END OOO...
EVEN ME DON LEAVE NINA... I DEY TELL YOU OOO.
BUT YOU CAN CONTINUE

U are very sick.... Infact ur bed dey yaba left. I will advice u to quickly go Der b4 it get out of hand. Supo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream4: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
simonjassy:
When votes are announced tomorrow, endeavor to observe the percentage of Cee-C voters. That's the exact percentage of people that needs mental examination in our country..

COPIED
WHAT WOULD BE THE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE THAT LOVE TO COPY COPY AND PASTE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why did biggie bring a ninja to the party ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream4: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maggiespecial:

U are very sick.... Infact ur bed dey yaba left. I will advice u to quickly go Der b4 it get out of hand. Supo
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PAINED. grin
PLEASE DONT INSULT ME BECAUSE I AM NOW BORN AGAIN.. THINK ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE..
KISS THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
simonjassy:
When votes are announced tomorrow, endeavor to observe the percentage of Cee-C voters. That's the exact percentage of people that needs mental examination in our country..

COPIED
Mr simonjassy, u practically insulted CeeC fans, but I'll allow this ur foolishness slide this once just because
1. We are both uites
2. Ur god forsaken lecturers in that miserable department of Geology UI might have affected ur ability to relate with peope decently..

Go and sin no more

Keep enjoying ur geology classes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Looking like tolex's wedding reception grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Joe82834(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just for laughs.

I know even biggie go de vex say Alex change the dress she put on before. Her dance moves for de show better.

This is big brother. Alex, go back and out on what you had on earlier. Lols
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tolex, me likey. kiss

This is looking boring lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissCookie:
Hmmm If you say so but I wonder why this feeling is just manifesting now though.
Reality is setting in
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream4: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Ode
DOMINIQUE THIS INSULTS IS GETTING TOO MUCH...
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON IT?

I CAME WITH PEACE BUT SHE IS TEMPTING ME

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tolex kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mina chilling on the couch grin

Tobi and Alex dancing.

Alex looking so funny, this dress doesn't match her dance moves at all grin and the dress is funny on it's own.

Where is cee c?

Cee c sitting down
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Tolex, me likey. kiss

This is looking boring lipsrsealed
Not looking boring.. It is boring ni. Unlike wen dey were many... Nao dey are just 5 but big brother didn't do it well oo, he shuld av send one of his ninja to dance with cee c. Nao she is d only one without a man..... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
TOLEXXXXXXXXXXX. kiss kiss
No dulling grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pleasantplaces: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tobi n alex killing it

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
badinfluence:
Looking like tolex's wedding reception grin grin
Trueeee

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Not looking boring.. It is boring ni. Unlike wen dey were many... Nao dey are just 5 but big brother didn't do it well oo, he shuld av send one of his ninja to dance with cee c. Nao she is d only one without a man..... Smh

They might bring in dancers, I think they brought in dancers for the last party last year.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mina!!! Gerrup and dance na, I rushed home to have this last dance with you. Please please please, don't kill my vibe. cry embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
come na only tolex come this party....Mina and cee c should join the groove na..
anyway tolex looking cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Two happy people smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.