Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881561 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:

I like how you have the heart to also love Miracle
Nice
Lol, there were times I wanted to spank MeeMee, but it is very very hard not to love that young man.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
safarigirl:
He has deleted it.

We go all dey alright
It is good he did. because it appeared they are known to play victims. Every team decampaigned others in a way.
His bro was the potential winner. Until he messed up his game. And he berated women and played a lady's emotions.They forgot women make up the massive percentage of bbnaija fans/voters.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:
If someone is fine, the person is fine.

Their skin colour doesn't matter, the beauty is in their face.

You don't diminish someone's beauty because they have fair skin.

If they are beautiful they are beautiful.

What do you expect when they are trying to make Alex feel fine. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Follow the eyes of the camera

There lies your winner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Threebear:

I do
Really? Please, do tell us. With percentage, too. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why is Tobi always looking at and attacking Nina's g-string? I love the reply Nina gave him now.

Can Miracle collect his hat from Alex the viper biko.And his jacket too. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Munzy14:

It is good he did. because it appeared they are known to play victims. Every team decampaigned others in a way.
His bro was the potential winner. Until he messed up his game. And he berated women and played a lady's emotions.They forgot women make up the massive percentage of bbnaija fans/voters.
How did Tobi play with Cece's emotions?
Where you expecting him to continue to follow her like a fly,begging her over little things like he was doing at the earlier stage of the game? or you expected him to stick to her after the sexual allegation stunt she almost pulled on him?

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:
Lol, there were times I wanted to spank MeeMee, but it is very very hard not to love that young man.
You love him?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:

It is extremely hard to argue with him
He either deliberately says nothing while saying plenty
Or says plenty while saying nothing
I cannot explain it at all
shocked
let me pretend I didn't see this. So if no one sees something, the way u see it, then it's nothing. lolzzz. I just learnt.
This is a game, of intelligence and mind twisting. Never expect an olive branch till it is over with the winner announced.
I know where u guys interest stands. And u know mine as well.
Never expect it easy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
ifyalways:
Why is Tobi always looking at and attacking Nina's g-string? I love the reply Nina gave him now.

Can Miracle collect his hat from Alex the viper biko.And his jacket too. angry
Maybe he wants her to dash him. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Agbgift:

How did Tobi play with Cece's emotions?
Where you expecting him to continue to follow her like a fly,begging her over little things like he was doing at the earlier stage of the game? or you expected him to stick to her after the sexual allegation stunt she almost pulled on him?
Results will be out soon. That will be the judge to all the media biased minded supports.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Munzy14:

lolzzzzzzz. It is toooooo early for femi. what if tables favoured him. And this is not a proof that u are doing good wit predictions today o. I knw result will shock u. Very certain.

Lol if you read his tweet further he said he just want to say it now should in case Tobi won people won't think he is proud and if he didn't win,they wont say he is bitter. I think he just want to be on a safer side
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
Maybe he wants her to dash him. embarassed
Lol

Possible. Seeing he's a collector. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:

The clearest thing to me
You like CeeC and Miracle
Every other thing you say? Honestly hard for me to grasp
I dunno why
It is good you picked the ones you like. That is reality of life. A lot come our way, but we choose the one we want as human.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Munzy14:

Results will be out soon. That will be the judge to all the media biased minded supports.
I didn't ask you who the winner is or will be.
The question I asked as nothing to do with winning.

I simply wanted an answer from you on how Tobi played with Cece's emotions

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissCookie:

The atmosphere is filled with positive expectancy. I am already in a celebration mood, busy turning my big pot of reddish jollof rice in preparation for tonight.

From my very reliable and trustworthy "sauce", Nina made us proud as we performed well on the voting poll. She is my winner already though.smiley

MeeMee is another Victor, whom I wouldn't want to miss the joy on his face...cheesy
*singing Stand up, for the champion!!!!*
*tastes my jollof rice for salt*

Very positive atmosphere. For the whole day cheesy

*Rushes over*. cheesy

Since you're cooking. What kind of drink do you want? cheesy
This table you are shaking grin @ bold grin grin lool Reliable sauce grin grin grin

Yeah. She is our winner no matter what cheesy

Looool taste well cheesy
Special guest coming through grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

I gave up on him already....
Dude was talking to me like I just started watching this show few days back.

To think he fully declared for CeeC abt 3weeks agocheesy
hahahhaha.
That is how u guys conclude in an argument. I started supporting Cee-C 3wks ago is biggest comic relief i have heard here from u bro.
If u know, u know. A lot of her fans here choosed to be silent. because of how u guys teamed up to clamp down on any one supporting anyother housemates apart from your favorites. They voting polls should have given u guys incite. But, u remained adamant.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
On a good note. I'm going to see my princess, my koko, my kbrule and my Ahneeka today kiss kiss

Would also like to see lolu kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gboliwe:
Ehen, today na today...

Generator Oil..... Check

Plug.... Check

Fuel... Check

What else again that would make this generator not start if the useless Fashola decides to withold his power?

Mature advice plix cool
Lmao...NEPA cannot stop u

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
oshe11:

is this madam royal lashes post bbn job offer you are advertising?? grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Agbgift:

I didn't ask you who the winner is or will be.
The question I asked as nothing to do with winning.

I simply wanted an answer from you on how Tobi played with Cece's emotions
Go to blogs if u need gist. I am not in mood now. It's just a jovial mood activated. since Friday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Borussia1:
You've been busted as a shameless liar severally on this thread, not a single soul takes you serious anymore...

Shameless, unrepentant, lying slubberdegullion.
Dominique Ujsizzle Mynd44 Please uphold the sanity of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyb:

go find bbn viewing center grin grin

but be careful oooo

with the kain craze wey dey for nl , some of these fans go thug pass chelsea agberos
let them not break bottle on your head because their guy lost

Especially the CeeC fans. They are like Boko Haram. They will surely cause trouble this evening when their babe doesn't win.

My life is very important for my mother.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeghe:
@ scondy
Yesterday sparks were flying between MiNa
The sparks engulfed the whole social media world
Those two cool party extras even felt their flow
Good vibes angry between ToLex
All you saw was CeeBi lipsrsealed
SMH

Admit it
You haaate Miracle sooo bad that it xzhjsksks, dhyu unnerstand? Like, yhoooo
Free yourself now, just say it wink
Your fav on this show is NOT Nina (even if you voted for her). You faved her cos you hate Miracle (this makes sense however senseless it appears)
I know this
You know this too

Lol...it's not only here I comment on the show o...I spoke about mina moments on Twitter yesterday ....lol...

To what do i have to prove to u I like miracle ....u r free to believe what u want....lol..

Will anybody beat me if I say I hate him?

I went hard on miracle when he started treating Nina with so much disrespect ....one MAJOR fact a lot of u failed to acknowledge...that I like him does not mean I won't speak on a certain thing....he made me love Nina....and she is actually naive and fragile to an extent..

Seeing her get disrespected by him in the front of others didn't go down well with me....i was upset....I still get annoyed when I think on it....but then again he makes it up with their sweet moments .....I loved Miracle from the stage....his swag and facial expressions get me till today....maybe if he didn't have a thing with Nina , I wouldn't have seen that controlling and egoistic side....

I love miracle but I am totally in love with nina....then recently cee-c is tugging at my heart small small cos I just see a very spoilt girl but she has a good heart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Ruibii, Ruibii, our beautiful family friend. Thanks for coming through for us. My babies and I love you much. grin kiss kiss

Babies, say hello to your aunt... cheesy grin tongue

Hello Babies, I love you too and we(your mum and I) are so happy for both of you. I already have souvenirs I would be handing out to those that attend The Wedding grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
rossyc:

Lmao...NEPA cannot stop u

Include 'in Jesus name' grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Munzy14:

Go to blogs if u need gist. I am not in mood now. It's just a jovial mood activated. since Friday.
Lol. I don't do blogs. I either watch or get unbiased updates in here.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:

LMAO grin grin

This your preparation na die grin
Nothing will happen. No rain or wind cheesy

You bet!

I just got back from the shrine of the rain god. I have given it what belongs to ceasar. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Village people! grin
Gboliwe:
Ehen, today na today...

Generator Oil..... Check

Plug.... Check

Fuel... Check

What else again that would make this generator not start if the useless Fashola decides to withold his power?

Mature advice plix cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
scondy:

Lol...it's not only here I comment on the show o...I spoke about mina moments on Twitter yesterday ....lol...

To what do i have to prove to u I like miracle ....u r free to believe what u want....lol..

Will anybody beat me if I say I hate him?

I went hard on miracle when he started treating Nina with so much disrespect ....one MAJOR fact a lot of u failed to acknowledge...that I like him does not mean I won't speak on a certain thing....he made me love Nina....and she is actually naive and fragile to an extent..

Seeing her get disrespected by him in the front of others didn't go down well with me....i was upset....I still get annoyed when I think on it....but then again he makes it up with their sweet moments .....I loved Miracle from the stage....his swag and facial expressions get me till today....maybe if he didn't have a thing with Nina , I wouldn't have seen that controlling and egoistic side....

I love miracle but I am totally in love with nina....then recently cee-c is tugging at my heart small small cos I just see a very spoilt girl but she has a good heart

Igba!
Story!!
Nina a saint and Miracle the devil!!!
teteski teteski!
lipsrsealed

(By the way I am willing to bet that I know the people that will rush to like your post! I miss that dodgy emo our forum had!)

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gideonmi:
Village people! grin

I have settled those wicked ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.