Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877140 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

It will be very revealing.
Cee-C harmed with the knowledge of HoH immunity says she's excited about nominations.
Little did she know their immunity privilege has been nullified by the fake eviction.
Whatever the outcome of tonight's nomination, Samson and Delilah will definitely end up worse off.

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
janefrancisca:
That is a joke right?
NO. AS FAR AS BIG BROTHER IS CONCERNED..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Anugod:
Yea. Princess said she thought Tobi was smarter. He would have picked someone else to diffuse the tension build up from last night at the game. But picking ceec has kinda doubled the tension. All these HMs are not happy with their hoh this week sha grin grin
that's the obvious ....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:

IT SEEMS YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO ANSWER MT QUESTION.
I told you to run along...I'm done! wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
hoh is bad for tobi and ceec cos it further isolate them... tobi mingles well with other HMS but ceec is gonna need to adjust her attitude

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. SHE HAS COOKED BEFORE TODAY AND EVEN BRAIDED RICO'S HAIR...

NO COMPARE HER WITH ALEX. TELL ME ONE SINGLE THING ALEX HAS DONE IN THAT HOUSE APART FROM DANCING SHAKU SHAKU.. BE SINCERE... LOL
CeeC is the hm you're supporting. Nice one, don't pretend to be neutral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yeah, they are saying that they are isolating themselves in their master bedroom. Princess said she didn't know that all the housemates were thinking the same thing that he should have chosen someone else. Lolu said he was hoping that Tobi would pick someone else, even if its a guy, it should sha not be Cece. Anto said that if he was playing Chess and not Candy Crush he would have known that he should be staying with someone that could be strategically good for him later, not just putting like with like (as per him and cece).
veekid:
If you re watching right now; you will see what he housemates were discussing..... They are all against her .... They expected Tobi to pick someone else

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Surprised Big Brother didn't say anything about Cee C's hand not being behind her back during yesterday's competition, thought they'd have seen the screenshots forwarded to them on social media, or maybe they saw and aren't saying anything

Or did they say something? I'm not watching and may have missed if someone posted it

It has already been established that biggie has favorites;

Yesterday he ignored ceeC's error.
Today he gave Tobi the perfect glasses while the rest where all over the place like retarđs. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
If you re watching right now; you will see what he housemates were discussing..... They are all against her .... They expected Tobi to pick someone else
Those people discussing are simply dumb...Who do they expect him to pick? That's his pair & he likes her..Na Alex make him pick? Jealousy @ it peak! grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
stop exchanging words with him, it's a waste of time
I'm done with him already! cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
dynamitee:
Yeah, they are saying that they are isolating themselves in their master bedroom. Princess said she didn't know that all the housemates were thinking the same thing that he should have chosen someone else. Lolu said he was hoping that Tobi would pick someone else, even if its a guy, it should sha not be Cece. Anto said that if he was playing Chess and not Candy Crush he would have known that he should be staying with someone that could be strategically good for him later, not just putting like with like (as per him and cece).
nuff said
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

I told you to run along...I'm done! wink
OK... WEAK BOY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:

err.. why would they expect Tobi pick someone else other than his partner.

They shouldn't sha gang up against them. I don't want sympathy votes for them when the time is right biko

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm done with him already! cheesy
he's delusional
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
MizzD:

err.. why would they expect Tobi pick someone else other than his partner.

They shouldn't sha gang up against them. I don't want sympathy votes for them when the time is right biko
Cee-c should step up her game

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
All dis HMs saying tobi shudnt have picked cee-c, abeg who him for pick? khloe or princess abi na nina? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
dynamitee:
Anto said that if he was playing Chess and not Candy Crush he would have known that he should be staying with someone that could be strategically good for him later, not just putting like with like (as per him and cece).
grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
dynamitee:
[s] But let's be honest, most ladies will rather have a dude like Tobi. That guy could easily be one of the biggest players in that house, he is HOH, he is good looking, has good manners, has money and is well spoken. Guys that are half as eligible use girls everyday, but the guy is choosing to stay with one girl that isn't even allowing him kiss. Yeah she may be stuck up and clingy and a bit snobbish, and maybe the viewers don't like her, but dude is a grown ass man and he has decided he likes her with her weaknesses like that. Let's not make it seem being a good guy is a problem. I'm not a Tobi fan but on the Cece thing i respect him for not being a cliche. I think you can like someone in the house and not necessarily be with them 247 sha, but no need for the plenty insults that Nigerians have been raining on his destiny. [/s]

Ìdotí...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nah. If she were slim, you wouldn't notice she is short.
Her hips just seem to drag her closer to the ground.
Them thick legs didn't help much...
She's actually very short. Check the distance between her waist and shoulder. Not that there is anything wrong with it though. It's just that i noticed that shorter girls tend to have more bodily features like huge hips and bum bum.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I wasn't surprised to hear that statement.
Her priority is to inflate her ass and bride price.

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
janefrancisca:
All dis HMs saying tobi shudnt have picked cee-c, abeg who him for pick? khloe or princess abi na nina? undecided
BamBam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
dynamitee:
Yeah, they are saying that they are isolating themselves in their master bedroom. Princess said she didn't know that all the housemates were thinking the same thing that he should have chosen someone else. Lolu said he was hoping that Tobi would pick someone else, even if its a guy, it should sha not be Cece.Anto said that if he was playing Chess and not Candy Crush he would have known that he should be staying with someone that could be strategically good for him later, not just putting like with like (as per him and cece).
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
So Yorubas don disown Tobi grin

Oluwatobiloba! God can never disown him, He is the one that matters. The rest can go to hell including the Chief Witch.

Then again it could all be a ruse....undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
For someone who claims anto is not his type, lolu has been touching and cuddling her at every given opportunity. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
This camera man no dey use hm head attimes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
CeeC is the hm you're supporting. Nice one, don't pretend to be neutral
That's what I deduced from his numerous posts,but he his trying to deny it vehemently...But its written all over his post grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Those people discussing are simply dumb...Who do they expect him to pick? That's his pair & he likes her..Na Alex make him pick? Jealousy @ it peak! grin

As if they would do any different. Which one of them would leave their partner to go pick another person even if he disliked his partner?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
booqee:
For someone who claims anto is not his type, lolu has been touching and cuddling her at every given opportunity. Smh
Just because he said Anto is not his type doesn't necessarily means he doesn't like her...Stop twisting what the HMs said for God sake! Ha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:

I am afraid Tobi winning HoH is going to stop her from making further effort to get on with her mates. She is really playing a bad game strategically. Makes you wonder why she is there though. Unless she is relying on external votes that we don't know about sha...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:

I am afraid Tobi winning HoH is going to stop her from making further effort to get on with her mates. She is really playing a bad game strategically. Makes you wonder why she is there though. Unless she is relying on external votes that we don't know about sha...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
dynamitee:
But let's be honest, most ladies will rather have a dude like Tobi. That guy could easily be one of the biggest players in that house, he is HOH, he is good looking, has good manners, has money and is well spoken. Guys that are half as eligible use girls everyday, but the guy is choosing to stay with one girl that isn't even allowing him kiss. Yeah she may be stuck up and clingy and a bit snobbish, and maybe the viewers don't like her, but dude is a grown ass man and he has decided he likes her with her weaknesses like that. Let's not make it seem being a good guy is a problem. I'm not a Tobi fan but on the Cece thing i respect him for not being a cliche. I think you can like someone in the house and not necessarily be with them 247 sha, but no need for the plenty insults that Nigerians have been raining on his destiny.

I like your summation.
However, most of the people raining insults on his destiny are his fans.
They applaud his good manners but expect him to be more strategic in his interpretation of characters and his environment.
Winning is definitely not everything, but your fans want to see you go far in the game and not suffer early exit due to an avoidable liability.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
MamBi:
Na wah oh. The Tobi and Cee'c bashing is getting funny though. Is this vexation just because of her attitude or is it because people want to see Tobi misbehaving and causing havoc amongst females for their enjoyment.

Every minute and every second, all we are hearing is how he is a sissy and she is controlling. And babes are telling me they would not pray to have a guy who cares enough about their feelings to modulate his mis-behaviours if any - yimu.

The truth is that Cee'c was hiding behind her thing with Tobi to stay away from people she does not gel with. Tobi condoned her because he likes her a lot. This may not be a winning strategy but they are happy.

Cee'c is not in that house to entertain viewers with sexual conduct and there are some viewers who like this. I for one have never understood how people can mingle saliva without any form of attraction but everyone to their preferences.

After Lolu's talk and Ebuka's hints, they are both making an effort to mix more.

For those who hate what they are doing, I beg no vote for them when they are up. In the meantime, analyse other housemates objectively as well.
This is the most biased post I have ever read from U..
No one asked Tobi to be wreck havoc amongst females.. If he does that, he will be booted out. All we ask is he plays the game and stop acting a fool.. What's the big deal in what Anto did last night.. Is he a kid?? Why would a grown ass woman that just met him take offense??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.