Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876625 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
[s]
dominique:
So the idiotic errand boy Tobi had to nominate Loto because of what happened last night. He's friends with Lolu but he had to nominate him because of Anti to make his madam happy. E no go better for the person who do him this kain thing. Even Miyonse won't be this stupid.
[/s]

trash...

anyone that save Mina is automatic my allie cool

#TeamToci

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Emperorempower(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
Somebody should please outline how the housemates nominated. I wasn't there from the beginning.

Toni saves Mina and Replaces with Bamteddy
My boss you too like this bbnaija threads,
Each time a get new notification on followed members, it's always Dominique on bbn thread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
Let me even go on twitter and insult Ebuka, I signed up for miracle I don't know Mina.
What is this trash?
What is this nonsense?
Why on earth will the fate of someone be decided by someone he met in the house. This nonsense must stop.
Hahahahahahahahahaaa cheesy grin

Why is it paining you na? cheesy

I'm starting to like that pair and it's because of Nina sef, and not your Miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
So that American reject and that eneke nti oba abi ahneeka nominated my miracle?
Bunch of chameleons!
They're obviously fake friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
Somebody should please outline how the housemates nominated. I wasn't there from the beginning.

Tobi saves Mina and Replaces with Bamteddy
a representative of each pair goes to the diary room and gives biggie the names of two pairs that they are nominating. The top five pairs with the highest nomination are up for eviction.

Pritto, Mina, angelifu, K Square, and Loto are up.

but biggie asks Tobi to use his HOH power to replace one pair with one of his choice in 20 seconds else his own pair will be up for eviction too. So he Replaces mina with bamted

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
trust me , tobi get sense . tedybam could be a threat to him unlike mina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good for bamteddy or is it teddybam?
Let Teddy A calm down,

Rineeka and vandee, their jazz is working, no nominations, no replacements

Nice to see princess, up, she is annoying, I hope she reduces her annoying behavior
Loto too grin I'm happy to see them up

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
77up:
haàaa biggie don cast tobi finish

infact...person wey bambam still dey vex for...now e Don be for him..lol...

nothing dey happen though...ceec got his back grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
zicoraads:

Hahahahahahahahahaaa cheesy grin

Why is it paining you na? cheesy

I'm starting to like that pair and it's because of Nina sef, and not your Miracle
kiss
I'm starting to like you too, give me your number let's discuss in depth kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nina grin
she dn dy smile already as they got saved, she couldn't even hide the smile for abit Lool

i like this fake nomination thingy for this week, extra spice to make the week interesting among the housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
On second thought, could Lolu's revealing question had been the weight of CEEBI's final decision on LOTO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
77up:
trust me , tobi get sense . tedybam could be a threat to him unlike mina.
No, him no get. Teddy which threat? cheesy

Teddy and Bam are nothing compared to Miracle. Not like he would know tbh. He is stuck in that lady's thighs embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
MamBi:
Tobi.... grin grin grin

Loto go shock...

Just earlier today, they were cocksure you would save them and they were unwilling to save you if you were up.

THIS IS PART OF THE REASON WHY I SAID LOLU IS NOT SMART... MUMU BOY..

HOW CAN YOU ADVICE TOBI TO LEAVE CEE-C HIS PAIRED PARTNER...? LOL
IT IS LIKE ADVISING A MAN TO LEAVE HIS WIFE OR Girlfriend COUPLE WITH THE STUPID QUESTION HE ASKED TOBI SOME MINUTES AGO.. .. ONLY A FOOL CAN DO THAT... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:

Toni saves Mina and Replaces with Bamteddy

It's been confirmed. Dominique is the mod moving BBN threads to front page.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got her. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
So that American reject and that eneke nti oba abi ahneeka nominated my miracle?
Bunch of chameleons!
They're obviously fake friends.
we Don mark them, can't wait for the pair stuff to end cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by okabe(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
thank God this week is fake mbok. see as that useless HOH wan eff my style
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tobi loving my miracle kiss
That's the thing I like about guys, no too much gra gra but their friendship is always solid.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:
On second thought, could Lolu's revealing question had been the weight of CEEBI's final decision on LOTO
maybe

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why is everyone angry that ceebi nominated loto?

When lolu had the guts to go and start asking stupid indirect questions showing that he wanted to nominate cee c?
He is not a sacred cow,
He and anto can be nominated,

After all wasn't Anto saying yesterday that she has no loyalty to anyone that it's all a game and she can throw anyone under the bus for the money?
Let her see that everyone sees the game the same way as her.

So why the anger at ceebi?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:

kiss
AntiBrutus! AntiBrutus!

Coman carry your 'boyfriend' undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
That was a strategic move by Tobi... I guess he knows BamTeddy are a Threat already ... Which is very true ,

I see BamTeddy in the finals!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:

kiss

Are you gay or something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
everybody Don calm....dis nomination got to bambam

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:
What was the question please?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
teamsynergy:
everybody Don calm....dis nomination got to bambam

Madam IQ,
Where did her IQ take her? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Did someone just say Angel does not talk in the house hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
okabe:
thank God this week is fake mbok. see as that useless HOH wan eff my style

Do the housemates know that it's fake?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
HMs are scared and analysing the nominations grin

Most people don calm.

Think is by cooking and cleaning the house? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:

And D1/Vandera were on hand to hammer it in...

And what an un-necessary question it was. Too revealing...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
These HMs are ídiots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
XML33:

Do the housemates know that it's fake?
No naa
if they knew it would spoil the fun in it na grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Giel:

Madam IQ,
Where did her IQ take her? grin

IQ got nothing to do with nomination na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.