Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876643 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
MizzD:
Princess needs to breathe grin grin

Didn't she nominate too ni.. Why the hate on CeeC kwanu

She is frothing too much at the mouth for Cee'c.

You could almost think that it was only Cee'c that voted for her the way she is going on.

But at least she said something sensible... Play your game for the viewers and not for your housemates.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
So the idiotic errand boy Tobi had to nominate Loto because of what happened last night. He's friends with Lolu but he had to nominate him because of Anti to make his madam happy. E no go better for the person who do him this kain thing. Even Miyonse won't be this stupid.
in addition to that, I think lolu's question this afternoon during their nomination announcement meeting, asking Tobi if the HOH's partner is also immune to nomination. That was a clear sign that lolu wanted to nominate cee-c. I wonder why lolu was dumb enough to ask that question

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
booqee:
How can they be doing advert in between the nomination
BECAUSE ALMOST EVERYONE INTERESTED IN BBN IS WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:

grin
Seeking safety in each other's arms. grin grin grin

I got you both figured out like kids.

Over posting memes is also a desperate act. You're trying too hard.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
So the idiotic errand boy Tobi had to nominate Loto because of what happened last night. He's friends with Lolu but he had to nominate him because of Anti to make his madam happy. E no go better for the person who do him this kain thing. Even Miyonse won't be this stupid.
YOU. ARE WRONG.... I CAN GIVE YOU ATLEAST 3 GOOD REASON WHY HE NOMINATED THAT FOOLISH LOLU..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
With only 25% of their wager left to shop for food this week, could Angel's nomination be another form of food rationing? grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
ba7man:
Seeking safety in each other's arms. grin grin grin

I got you both figured out like kids.

Over posting memes is also a desperate act. You're trying too hard.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please take a crate of chilled beer. People be calling those things that be not as though they are so they can hopefully come to pass. BBN does not work that way though! And i hate how everyone is stereotyping. Anyone that doesn't like Miracle must either be jealous cos he is a fine boy or jealous cos they can't have him. Ceebe only does things because Cece is jealous or Tobi is whipped. As if these HMs are totally driven by petty emotions and don't have a strategic bone in their body.
XML33:

Dumb analysis. If you like someone, you'd want them to stay around.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
So that American reject and that eneke nti oba abi ahneeka nominated my miracle?
Bunch of chameleons!
They're obviously fake friends.
you need to chill.. What of the pairs that miracle nominated? They came to play and eat in biggies house ni? Abi dem no get supporters too?. In Princess voice, "its a game yo!" grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
DoubleeDee:
With only 25% of their wager left to shop for food this week, could Angel's nomination be another form of food rationing? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked
I'm still waiting patiently for your reply...How & why did I make you deactivate?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:

kiss kiss kiss
Not the reply I was expecting. undecided

Buzzkill.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Diary sessions.. Riko first now alex.. No strength to type Biko cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Giel:
Princess? Slay queen?
The girl is confused sad
Were the HMs aware of the pairs that nominated them?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Alex nominated ifu cos she's mean and doesn't like now she behaves grin
Angel cos he's rigid and too serious cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Alex

Angel is too gbisgbis
Omo nna grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
teamsynergy:

imagine princess feeling she is up for eviction cos of bitto...jst imagine

Lol

That is exactly how humans are, always looking for who to pass the bulk to
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nowenuse: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
zicoraads:

No, him no get. Teddy which threat? cheesy

Teddy and Bam are nothing compared to Miracle. Not like he would know tbh. He is stuck in that lady's thighs embarassed

TeddyA is a real threat to miracle. He has a lot of fans, believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:
Alex

Angel is too gbisgbis
Omo nna grin
Angel is from Bayelsa and consequently Ijaw. I'm sure you don't know where that is.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

I'm still waiting patiently for your reply...How & why did I make you deactivate?
Them ban me cos of you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
abeg, who is up for eviction?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
teamsynergy:

I still don't know y tobi nominated bamted...I guess he feels dey he is competition ... he was d only one that nominated bamted...perhaps ceec influenced that
Bitto was d first person to nominate bamteddy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Afam4eva:

Angel is from Bayelsa and consequently Ijaw. I'm sure you don't know where that is.

I was actually referring to Alex as omo nna
I finished from a school at elele.so I will surely lecture u about ph and bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

I was actually referring to Alex as omo nna
I finished from a school at elele.so I will surely lecture u about ph and bayelsa
You can't school me about a place that i grew up in.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have a feeling fake housemates are leaving on sunday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
I really wish this nominations aint fake...some slay queens be feeling like michelle obama.Tobi with all ive seen of him today,has alota growing up to do.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
MizzD:

Hahaha

Bam bam will never forgive tobi.. First the secret task.. Now this grin
Lolz no be small thing oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Reussite:

Were the HMs aware of the pairs that nominated them?

No, she is just guessing,

She doesn't know who nominated her nor their reasons why
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Afam4eva:

You can't school me about a place that i grew up in.

Let's try it and see if I won't sell u for slave trade in ahoada
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
akintadetope:

Let's try it and see if I won't sell u for slave trade in ahoada
Haha.. you want to sell me in ekpeye land?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cece says they nominated Princess because she doesn't know how to respect people's spaces abd Biito is too dramatic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.