Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876338 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2018
MILEVSKY:

It ain't that bad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2018
styrese:

why dah girl dey behave like that nah. nah by force to dye hair like her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2018
lol...lights went out and Tobi took the opportunity o but our dear Cee-c told him to stop it.Abeg make i sleep.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2018
oshe11:

It ain't that bad

it's bad ooh, did you see the back of the hair looking like a map of some unknown country
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Everytime biggie says be humble and learn I just feel he is passing a message to the housemates.

Even Biggie has noticed that some people are actually placing themselves in levels that are not necessary for the show. That is why he keeps repeating be humble and learn. (all this dissing of Nina).

All this people speaking big big phonetic English, may GOd help them sha.

Apart from tboss in see gobe no other big English person made it to the final.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
lol...lights went out and Tobi took the opportunity o but our dear Cee-c told him to stop it.Abeg make i sleep.
I wonder o, as if tobi get body odour
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Everytime biggie says be humble and learn I just feel he is passing a message to the housemates.

Even Biggie has noticed that some people are actually placing themselves in levels that are not necessary for the show. That is why he keeps repeating be humble and learn. (all this dissing of Nina).

All this people speaking big big phonetic English, may GOd help them sha.

Apart from tboss in see gobe no other big English person made it to the final.

TBoss big english?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:39am On Feb 07, 2018
oshe11:

Gossiping MINA after swapping them

These guys are foolzzzz
They just lost MINA fans, DUMBOSshocked

tobi saved the people who he thinks are weak and won't give him tough competition In the future...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol grin grin
bodyonchecheche:

TBoss big english?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Tobi sets up a score setelment meeting between princess and cee c.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

TBoss big english?

Was her English bad?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Cee-c and Princess are settling their issues.It was initiated by Tobi.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Was her English bad?

Not bad, not 'big english' either, just normal

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
That is what he should do as the leader of the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
I thought it's light out already
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2018
My problem with these HMs is that they feel it is just a game, not caring about what the future holds. Like,dont you guys want to leave the house and be friends outside.Help each other.Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2018
lol...Cee-c just told Princess that her relationship with Tobi is just play play friendship.Lol and Tobi is already feeling like her husband.
Whereas,just small lap dance the other day,she vex dey form James bond.Lol....play play friendship.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
lol...Cee-c just told Princess that her relationship with Tobi is just play play friendship.Lol and Tobi is already feeling like her husband.
Whereas,just small lap dance the other day,she vex dey form James bond.Lol....play play friendship.
If I twist her mouth
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2018
styrese:
I wonder o, as if tobi get body odour
cheesy...Far from that, I think she was disturbed cos of the problem she had with princess. You could hear her telling tobi before the lights went off that she doesn't mind setting up a meeting with princess to sort out the issues they had earlier on. Besides they are partners not "lovers". tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
grin...they both know otherwise na, princess no b small pikin while cee-c na indecision and confusion dey worry her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

If I twist her mouth
i taya for the girl.She said people keep saying she doesn't relate with them and asked if those same people have walked to to her to start a convo.As per, her majesty that she is.
You are dishing out snobbish vibes and expect people to come and disgrace themselves by talking to you.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Cee c is currently giving Tobi the brief of her discussion with princess.

This power couple sha think they can be political, I just hope princess did not buy all that story.

She should worry them more abeg

Can you imagine Cee c saying she has discussions with other house mates and that relates well with them. As if we are not watching.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Cee c is currently giving Tobi the brief of her discussion with princess.

This power couple sha think they can be political, I just hope princess did not buy all that story.

She should worry them more abeg
Trust princess, she isn't done with cici
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2018
princess and all these her fluctuating accents.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2018
princess is even crazier than khloe, she has more to unravel o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2018
styrese:
Trust princess, she isn't done with cici

I really don't like princess but honestly I want her to keep worrying that cee c babe.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2018
grin wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Jeez

Leo just said that it's like bitto is waiting for them to sleep so that he can jerk off shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 1:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
My problem with these HMs is that they feel it is just a game, not caring about what the future holds. Like,dont you guys want to leave the house and be friends outside.Help each other.Na wa o.
After they have gone inside, Cee c was explaining to Tobi and said, she was just talking bullshit (princess)
She doesn't like people correcting her or telling her she's at fault...
She just won't let go easily... I'm tired of their issue else..
They're making it hard for me to watch it now... No enthusiasm for it unlike before.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2018
If this is true that means team Mina and Rineeka are blessed with good fan base

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Cee-c curved Tobi as baba wan kiss am.She turned to the other side,backing him and started complaining of shoulder pain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SenhorSean(m): 1:49am On Feb 07, 2018
just wondering how the leader of the house can't be a man on his own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.