Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875061 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
k brule don suffer grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Khloeeeeee! All her vexation is focussed on K Brulle now. She is throwing his things one by one away from her bed.

Teddy A is laughing at him.

Kai, another big brother husband with crazy wife...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think she's angry with everyone but Tobi in particular. Apparently, she didn't want to eat rice and needed two slices of bread to use with her stew but Tobi refused.

The way they eat food in that house is funny,
Why didn't they let her eat? That's even funny to type. As if any of them are babies that need what they eat to be controlled.
Thanks,

Khloe has been called to the diary room.

I heard her complaining about how she hasn't been eating.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
playboy99:
she should have asked before they started cooking not waiting till when d food was ready
she said the rice makes her purge.And she didn't want to start complaining, reason why she called Tobi to the side and asked him. Khloe has really been misjudged in that house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
carammel:
I sincerely hope Tobi wins HOH challenge next week again and choose Aneeka while ignoring cece ,that's the only way he can redeem his image.
I just want to see how Cece would feel. grin grin
What kind of prayer is this? undecided

Tobi will choose C:C throughout his entire stay in that house if he wins the HOH week in, week out. I'm hoping and praying he doesn't win it. I want to see if CC will die living in the same quarters with the rest. Now she is feeling like an olori. They'll be kicked downstairs, put up for eviction, then kicked off our TV.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
TF is wrong with Khloe? why she dey para?
k-brule nice one. You handled err'thing like a real man.

#YOLO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
DoubleeDee:

That is why they are called Samson and Delilah. An exact replica of the biblical couple. grin
You do well.

I have been vindicated! People need to know the truth!

That a woman is not powerful? It is a big lie! She can make all the difference in a mans life. I repeat the bible said, a good woman comes from the Lord, what does that tell you about women bu default?

May the right partner locate all you who believe in God oh!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:
she said the rice makes her purge.And she didn't want to start complaining, reason why she called Tobi to the side and asked him. Khloe has really been misjudged in that house.

I swear and unfurtnately, no one seems to understand her .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
77up:
Bitto been playing cleaning game grin

Oh my word, I have been trying so hard not to let that be the first thing I would report about Bitto today.

As they were cooking he was cleaning the kitchen. As they were dishing food, he was cleaning the hob.

Poor boy! If we are not careful, just to get attention, he might start to cry on behalf of someone or something now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol.. That's why I don't fight much this year.. Unlike last year.. The boy is just so good. Anybody that doesn't like him must be a Sadist
Threebear:
Miracle is just a blessing.
I won't fight anyone here anymore, when you know your worth ,you don't have to proof it to fools grin
Thank you miracle!
You're astounding.
Damn what a boy !
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Giel:

The way they eat food in that house is funny,
Why didn't they let her eat? That's even funny to type. As if any of them are babies that need what they eat to be controlled.
Thanks,

Khloe has been called to the diary room.

I heard her complaining about how she hasn't been eating.

They all agreed they needed the control. Khloe herself shouted on Leo this morning for taking extra bread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Tobi will choose C:C throughout his entire stay in that house if he wins the HOH week in, week out. I'm hoping and praying he doesn't win it. I want to see if CC will die living in the same quarters with the rest. Now she is feeling like an olori. They'll be kicked downstairs, put up for eviction, then kicked off our TV.

Hehehehehe.
This CC done pack plenty name for this season o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
no one seems to care about lolu secret task again in the house o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:
I see Rico has been assigned chef and there is some organised dishing of food by Anto after Rico cooked.

Miz Princess seems very calm at becoming a member of the non-cooking caucus in the kitchen.

And Anto is setting everybody right by telling them to stop hovering cause the food will reach everybody.

Na war oh. Is this the first meal these people are eating today? The way they all went to stand around Anto dishing food though shocked
You're forgetting it's only 25% of their normal portion. It's rationing time and no one wants to be suckered again by the antics of the HoH and his Delilah.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

They all agreed they needed the control. Khloe herself shouted on Leo this morning for taking extra bread.

Yeah I still find it funny,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ewoma45:

Poor khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dee one, Angel with support from Lolu and leo agree that the only girl they can date in the house is Anto. Though Dee one agrees that Alex is not bad but needs to be groomed.

They agree that Khloe can neither be a girlfriend or even just a friend because she is very volatile.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
carammel:
I sincerely hope Tobi wins HOH challenge next week again and choose Aneeka while ignoring cece ,that's the only way he can redeem his image.
I just want to see how Cece would feel. grin grin

Never gonna happen that guy is too weak.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls what angel saying about bambam didn't get thatpart
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
kalushaiyke:

That line weak me. Meanwhile tobi told miracle he's never been this romantic sort of before that ceece is bringing out the type of man he likes grin

Maybe the demon in him left when he saw ceece.
. Some men love being submissive. It's quite normal but I didn't initially see Tobi as that type of man.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yenime1:
Someone said Tobi is the latest Blackberry CURVE ambassador.. �
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
playboy99:
Pls what angel saying about bambam didn't get thatpart
He was surprised that people thought he was into Bambam when they came into the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaa freezing task on point oooooooo, una don suffer.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Heliaca:
The fact that a woman can an effect on Tobis life these deep speaks of deeper things involved than the eyes can see. That dude needs to come to my church and hear the truth about his life else he will make a very fatal error in the choice of a wife.

There are deeper things involved! I am damn sure of it!
I could swear you're the same person as Gungnir.. Thought you said this show is not a godly thing.. Now you even know about the housemates. Smh.. Maybe I am wrong sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lolz
Biggie told the housemates to freeze,

Tobi covered his face,

The female ninja is with whipped cream grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:
Dee one, Angel with support from Lolu and leo agree that the only girl they can date in the house is Anto. Though Dee one agrees that Alex is not bad but needs to be groomed.

They agree that Khloe can neither be a girlfriend or even just a friend because she is very volatile.
I like how leo ignored that statement about khloe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
T0bi:

Please you guys should leave cc alone ah ah! Is it your business?
. OMG. grin Na so you carry BBN on top your head reach? To the extent of creating another moniker... A Tobi moniker. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Biggie Biggie.

Freezing things have started grin

Dem disruptive Ninjas have started with their catwalk and cans of whipped cream grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lolz grin

She removed Tobi's pillow.
She hasn't sprayed it on anyone yet grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
styrese:
I like how leo ignored that statement about khloe

He should have defended her not only to ignore. if she is truly his friend.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Amen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

Because of her Accent

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread