Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3886036 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
COOL10:
. Very insensitive. The whole thing is sickening. They shouldn't make me carry the guy's matter just like I did Tboss' last year oo if not they'll just see K Brule in the final while they'll be watching from home.
How many votes you go give am?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Geezeem:

Until I see his 'other side', I may conclude
He is acting.....fake even

He is my favourite at the moment

But I tend to like housemates who
Bare it all....

His character needs to be tested

I laugh when people say he can't
Speak English and could be why
He is quiet......lol

Miracle is very calm, calculative,
He talks more in the house than during
DS....only those who can discern would know why

I like that he isn't fighting to be at the spot light
I like that he does not flaunt his body
I like that he is mixing well with others
I like that he is aware of where he is found wanting (tasks)
I like that he stays out of people's business
I like that he knows that during the day its biz (mixing with others)
And at night its romance with Nina.....lol
I like that he doesn't feel small or big to anyone
I like that he is Ashawo ( best believe this)

I LIKE HIM
Foxrain> three bear , keep changing moniker. Mirakulu for the girls o

Teddy A for the money. tongue tongue grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
COOL10:
. Very insensitive. The whole thing is sickening. They shouldn't make me carry the guy's matter just like I did Tboss' last year oo if not they'll just see K Brule in the final while they'll be watching from home.

K Brule is a bìtch Abeg.

If they do half of what has been done to him, I am. Sure we will be getting ready for his burial ceremony. I hate weak men.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chloe is cursed with terrible temper but she is blessed with a forgiving and forgetting heart.

The way she was pa pa para(ing) this afternoon, I thought she would not talk to people for another two days.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
oamronnie:
MamBi, Eeghe, Doubledee and Geezeem are together. I like your gang BTW

Lol.....thanks

Some of us are Zainvillers

When we love, we love hard

When we differ, we do in love too grin

We are managing these peeps until

They can give us BBA

We like hardcore.....we don't do scripts

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
XML33:
Behave like an emotional sissy and girls will resent you.

Act like you got your shit together and girls will want you.

K Brule has been deserted because girls aren't attracted to emotional men. Dude has been alone for the past 24 hours. The ladies can't stand the dude.

#fact

I have a colig that said anytime the husband is sick she is pissed off.

He automatically becomes very unappealing. lipsrsealed

And honestly she is not alone, alot of women are not attracted to emotional men
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Geezeem:

Don't mind them.....they like to believe that

Anyone who likes Miracle must be a clone of

Threebear

It's unfortunate
Shut up dude you should be ashamed of yourself owning half of the population on nairaland cowardly hiding to praise your favorite with so many accounts created just within this short period of time. The fools on this thread will believe you are not the one behind this account and Twoclans. Dig your face is dirt shamefully because your veil has been torn apart. Where is ladyprosper wickedchinyere and the rest of your legion of alternatives?
Funny how threebear suddenly showed his displeasure for this thread and you sprung out of your wormhole to glorify your pilot living in a Cumberland

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

They thought I was PrincessKab who some liked and some didn't. It was funny!

Kikikikikikikiki......
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
What are they doing to k brulé?
Someone should give an update please,
Although k brulé has been annoying me but I don't like when anyone is bullied cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

They thought I was PrincessKab who some liked and some didn't. It was funny!

You guys are witty and have almost the same writing style .. Used to visit the other forum by Deo during bba the chase and the subsequent one. There's haughtynaughty tetescondy milychocs and some SA ladies too.

Don't leave here sha grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
JJCYJ:

Shut up dude you should be ashamed of yourself owning half of the population on nairaland cowardly hiding to praise your favorite with so many accounts created just within this short period of time. The fools on this thread will believe you are not the one behind this account and Twoclans. Dig your face is dirt shamefully because your veil has been torn apart

Dude or babe, step away from it. Gee took time to answer that she is not threebear.

You do not swing at her with insults when you are not 100% sure she is who you are assuming her to be.

When people are polite, it does not mean they don't have free reign over the vocabulary. Who the heck do you think you are?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
JJCYJ:

Shut up dude you should be ashamed of yourself owning half of the population on nairaland cowardly hiding to praise your favorite with so many accounts created just within this short period of time. The fools on this thread will believe you are not the one behind this account and Twoclans. Dig your face is dirt shamefully because your veil has been torn apart. Where is ladyprosper wickedchinyere and the rest of your legion of alternatives

Ladyprosper is here....I have a life outside big brother....So don’t expect me here 24hrs
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
What is BamBam and Teddy talking about.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
MizzD:

You guys are witty and have almost the same writing style .. Used to visit the other forum by Deo during bba the chase and the subsequent one. There's haughtynaughty tetescondy milychocs and some SA ladies too.

Don't leave here sha grin

True that MizzD. Why did you never join us na? Where we too boring?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hate it when men make women feel less of human....that is one of the reasons I don’t support Teddy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
missunknown:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bam Bam , catching feelings for Teddy A...She is requesting Teddy sees things her way.

Teddy no send her embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:

#fact

I have a colig that said anytime the husband is sick she is pissed off.

He automatically becomes very unappealing. lipsrsealed

And honestly she is not alone, alot of women are not attracted to emotional men

Exactly. Women are emotional and they know this. They know how weak it makes them feel. Women are attracted to men that are stronger than them, not just physically but emotionally. When a guy displays emotional behavior, it signals weakness and women find that incredibly unappealing.

I've got women all figured out. But when I drop doses of the knowledge I have gathered through experiences and collated data, some sissies here say that I need psychological help. What a shame.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
MizzD:
if only CeeC had a nice and bubbly personality, Ceebi would have made such a powerful pair.. with all the things I have read here today, the end is near for the duo cry cry
and I really really liked tobi, even before I found out he'd be a bbn housemate. cry

And that stewpid Lolu, that wont keep his mouth shut.. I'm still yet to forgive him for telling Vandora the night KBrule broke his leg that Anto is not his type (resentfully), just because the babe didn't allow him cuddle and touch her in the first week. Now he seems to be enjoying being with her. shior undecided
lol. you are yet to figure out, when someone says she is not my type in naija. thats Irony o. same way goes to he is not my type. people who say so usually end up together. I am a typical experience with my woman.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

Dude or babe, step away from it. Gee took time to answer that she is not threebear.

You do not swing at her with insults when you are not 100% sure she is who you are assuming her to be.

When people are polite, it does not mean they don't have free reign over the vocabulary. Who the heck do you think you are?
crawl back into oblivion. I am not ready to entertain a minion

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
missunknown:
He is trying to dictate for BamBam how to behave in the house so that she won’t spoil his game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JJCYJ: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
ladyprosper:

Ladyprosper is here....I have a life outside big brother....So don’t expect me here 24hrs
funny how you came alive after a mention of your name your well lived life got a notification from nairaland

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
ladyprosper:
I hate it when men make women feel less of human....that is one of the reasons I don’t support Teddy
What's worse is that it sounds like bam bam is falling for it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

True that MizzD. Why did you never join us na? Where we too boring?

Lol.. On the contrary, too interesting. l have always been a nairaland fan, so I prefer to contribute actively here while I just read and enjoy the wit over there. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
JJCYJ:

Click like if you will not miss this ass licker but you know he is still around with his 20 alternative accounts grin

Get ready for atleast 100 likes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
I think Khole needs to stop putting on this whatever she always put on. E no make sense Abeg.

See big belle grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Khloe is seriously tripping for Leo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Giel:

Please How is he acting? I haven't watched in a while
he's been acting too cold
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

What's worse is that it sounds like bam bam is falling for it

My dear the thing tire me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freciprocal:
Bam Bam , catching feelings for Teddy A...She is requesting Teddy sees things her way.

Teddy no send her embarassed

Did you see how Teddy relates with her? The guy no just send the girl. And this makes her more attracted to him. Just see how respectful and deferential she is. Even when he apologised, he just made a 5 word emotionless statement. This is what being a man is.

I told one guy yesterday not to type essay when thanking women and all I got was backlash. I'm giving you guys useful knowledge and una dey form political correctness. LOL.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
MamBi:

Don't bother hon.

It's what it's

I can only laugh in Swahili grin grin

This was why I never registered here

Until Milly called me out.....

Being peeping for years ....can't deal
With the insult matches
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Teddy A, people's example of a real man undecided

Anyways, is there even anyone worth rooting for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)