Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875071 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Hmmm good actors maybe bt haven't seen such moves even in indian movies or music videos. The director shud switch the humping and make it stills or slow grinds smtn less dramatic. Not miracles 123 hump grin

Miracle's 123 hump? shocked grin

Those humps gave me ideas, no mock am. undecided tongue

He tried tonight, wasn't expecting that much from him. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2018
sweetylicious:
when princess and cee c were quarelling over food,she would hear from cee c side and tell princess,then go back to cee c and tell her what princess said.
What even got me more pissed was that she even denied ever saying such to both parties, when she was confronted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2018
sweetylicious:
Attempted battery is aggravated assault.The former is simple assault.
Okay... But they were talking generally about assault, not any particular type
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2018
booqee:
oh really? I was even talking about another scene, they were outside not in the bedroom. I guess the guy may be domineering afterall.

@Eeghe

I watched the scene the person you quoted was talking about, and he was joking, that was last week, they were not this close then, the video is on twitter, was actually after that they became inseparable.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2018
styrese:
What even got me more pissed was that she even denied ever saying such to both parties, when she was confronted
most people who are ugly have bad character,with her lepelepe dugba dugba shape.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Let me give you a detailed picture of what happened.
Both of them were lying on the bed gisting like two days after the pairing.
Teddy wanted to stroke Bambam romantically as they talked, but she was resistant.
Teddy then asked why she picked him in the first place if she was not down with it.
Bambam said she felt it was a task pairing and wanted to get to know him........
Teddy suddenly got up from the bed and started his rant that lasted for almost five minutes.
I was both amused and shocked.
DoubleeDee:

It started as a joke in bed, but he became livid when he got up and threatened to diss her with other babes in the house.
My daughter was particularly disgusted. Teddy doesn't joke like that. When he said he wasn't participating in the truth or dare if boobs touching wasn't allowed, it sounded like a joke, but he meant every word to the T and boycotted the game.

Eeghe:

I am gonna quote him

"There are many other girls in this house and if you don't cooperate, I am gonna go to them, and trust me, you are not gonna like it" Teddy said to Bambam in a menacing, slow TexandrawlmixedwithNaijaPidginvibe

Miss Bambam just wilted

(I make this up not)
Eeghe:

Oh okay
Someone else heard him too
I had a shot of whiskey when I heard that, I needed to cool my poor falling for him brain (the whiskey was laced with plenty soda shaa)

Even though Bambam today tried to talk him out of belittling other housemates, of course he swatted off her arguments as one would do a squeeto

Bambam drains my energy, like one Motamma of The Chase that Dillish won/had Nando disqualified

WHAAATTTT!!!! shocked shocked

He said all that shocked

Cool10 come and defend him, cheesy

Isn't this classic example of when bambam tried to say no to him and he used manipulation, threats and bullying to get her to do what's he wants? While being dismissive and disrespectful of her choices?

I don't know, maybe one of the reasons biggie brought this topic maybe to teach teddy to respect boundaries, undecided

It's official, I dislike Teddy,

He is controlling, manipulative, dismissive.

Now bambam keeps stressing herself trying to kiss his ass all because he is her partner

bodyonchecheche:

She's too passive

Lol I would've asked the guy what he wants me to do with this piece of information, nonsense

Bambam, Self esteem = low or none ,
She can't ask anything embarassed

And she was wasting her time bothering about Nina's IQ, not knowing she has bigger problems.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Funny Rico

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2018
mizz2posh:

I watched the scene the person you quoted was talking about, and he was joking, that was last week, they were not this close then, the video is on twitter, was actually after that they became inseparable.

Was he joking?
That kind of joke sef,

Anyway let me go and watch the video,
How did you find it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

Bambam, Self esteem = low or none ,
She can't ask anything embarassed

And she was wasting her time bothering about Nina's IQ, not knowing she has bigger problems.
I'm realising embarassed

I'm telling you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Rico is begging to be closer to ahneeka.
Sorry Rico, you're just a strategic partner not a bedmategrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
sweetylicious:
most people who are ugly have bad character,with her lepelepe dugba dugba shape.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
mizz2posh:

We narrated what we saw but we know die hard fans don't like to hear negative stories about their favourites.
If you have visual evidence that supports your position, it will be very helpful if you oblige us with the link.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2018
omo you guys should leave bambam alone is it your partner we love them like that

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2018
princess and angel complaining about d pairing lol that the ones they want ain't with them due to the pairing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Princess and Angel are really having a heart to heart discussion. They are complaining that the pairing is forceful and sudden... They both agreed that before coming to BB's house they had the mindset of meeting someone they like and having something serious with them but BB's forceful pairing made such things impossible.

Angel says he likes Ahneeka so much that he doesn't really know what to do with what he feels for her now. He says Ahneeka knows he likes her but went ahead to choose the most impossible person- Dee-one. He says right now he needs some sort of distraction and Ahneeka could have provided it for him now but she's paired with someone and some people are taking this pairing too seriously.
Princess agrees with him. She said she hasn't even got the time to mingle with the guy she likes because he is busy spending more time with his strategic partner. They agreed Tobi should play his games right and not allow CC to spoil his game.

Princess said if she had known what she knows now, she wouldn't have chosen the partner she did. Angel is really pained Ahneeka didn't give him flowers but went to give D-one. They both agreed they would like to spend sometime with some people but they can't due to this pairing thingny. They really want BB to undo the pairing. They didn't get to know themselves well before the pairing. They agreed it isn't fair on some people seeing that some are all cozy and enjoying with their partners while others(she and Angel) are feeling left alone because their partners are only "strategic" and nothing in-between.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Miracle's 123 hump? shocked grin

Those humps gave me ideas, no mock am. undecided tongue

He tried tonight, wasn't expecting that much from him. kiss

Lol! Now i get it. Miracles game is to underrate himself

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2018
DoubleeDee:

We narrated what we saw but we know die hard fans don't like to hear negative stories about their favourites.
If you have visual evidence that supports your position, it will be very helpful if you oblige us with the link.

I watched it live, but came across the video on twitter so I wouldn't know how to find it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Vivipop:
[b]Princess and Angel are really having a heart to heart discussion. They are complaining that the pairing is forceful and sudden... They both agreed that before coming to BB's house they had the mindset of meeting someone they like and having something serious with them but BB's forceful pairing made such things impossible.
Angel says he likes Ahneeka so much that he doesn't really know what to do with what he feels for her now. He says Ahneeka knows he likes her but went ahead to choose the most impossible person- Dee-one. He says right now he needs some sort of distraction and Ahneeka could have provided it for him now but she's paired with someone and some people are taking this pairing too seriously.
Princess agrees with him. She said she hasn't even got the time to mingle with the guy she likes because he is busy spending more time with his strategic partner. They agreed Tobi should play his games right and not allow CC to spoil his game.

Princess said if she had known what she knows now, she wouldn't have chosen the partner she did. Angel is really pained Ahneeka didn't give him flowers but went to give D-one. They both agreed they would like to spend sometime with some people but they can't due to this pairing thingny. They really want BB to undo the pairing. They didn't get to know themselves well before the pairing. They agreed it isn't fair on some people seeing that some are all cozy and enjoying with their partners while others(she and Angel) are feeling left alone because their partners are only "strategic" and nothing in-between. [/b]
princess should go and sit her ass down, why didn't she give her flower to the preferred partner, I guess she couldn't stand being rejected. Nonsense

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Rico is begging to be closer to ahneeka.
Sorry Rico, you're just a strategic partner not a bedmategrin

I feel so bad for these yellow boys with the way they're given cold shoulder by their partners and ignored by the rest of the housemates. Last night, Rico sat alone on his bed looking very sad and gloomy. Housemates were just walking past him, none bothered to ask him what's up and he was like that for over 30 minutes. K Brule has been left on his own since yesterday. I don't know the type of head these halfcasts brought into the house this year.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:

I feel so bad for these yellow boys with the way they're given cold shoulder by their partners and ignored by the rest of the housemates. Last night, Rico sat alone on his bed looking very sad and gloomy. Housemates were just walking past him, none bothered to ask him what's up and he was like that for over 30 minutes. K Brule has been left on his own since yesterday. I don't know the type of head these halfcasts brought into the house this year.

grin k Brule was even sent packing today from his partners bed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:

And the point is they always make reference to been rejected by the females during the pair thing...they must be really hurt by that. I actually thought Princess kinda cared about Rico a bit.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2018
dee one tinks bitto has the best strategy in the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Dee One is making lots of sense. He just successfully dissected Bitto's strategy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Vivipop:
Princess and Angel are really having a heart to heart discussion. They are complaining that the pairing is forceful and sudden... They both agreed that before coming to BB's house they had the mindset of meeting someone they like and having something serious with them but BB's forceful pairing made such things impossible.

I said it, Princess likes Tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Vivipop:

Princess said if she had known what she knows now, she wouldn't have chosen the partner she did. Angel is really pained Ahneeka didn't give him flowers but went to give D-one. They both agreed they would like to spend sometime with some people but they can't due to this pairing thingny. They really want BB to undo the pairing. They didn't get to know themselves well before the pairing. They agreed it isn't fair on some people seeing that some are all cozy and enjoying with their partners while others(she and Angel) are feeling left alone because their partners are only "strategic" and nothing in-between.
Lol the pairing thing should be over by Monday I guess but the point is would the HMs detach themselves wholly from their once paired partners?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2018
genius43:

I said it, Princess likes Tobi
Her mission can still be accomplished, only if dat boy is smart enough to break out from cici bottle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Reussite:

And the point is they always make reference to been rejected by the females during the pair thing...they must be really hurt by that. I actually thought Princess kinda cared about Rico a bit.

It was a bit painful watching both of them sit on the bench after other guys had been pickled. That's a huge hit on their self esteem. To make matters worse, their partners are not relating with them the way other partners are. Princess, like other housemates didn't know that the pairing was going to be a long term thing, she has been lamenting this for days now. It's her choice, she has to live with it. All these ranting from her and Angel won't change a thing.

styrese:
grin k Brule was even sent packing today from his partners bed

Khloe has still not gotten over the strike she got through him, he should have apologized to her that very day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2018
dominique:

It was a bit painful watching both of them sit on the bench after other guys had been pickled. That's a huge hit on their self esteem. To make matters worse, their partners are not relating with them the way other partners are. Princess, like other housemates didn't know that the pairing was going to be a long term thing, she has been lamenting this for days now. It's her choice, she has to live with it. All these ranting from her and Angel won't change a thing.

Khloe has still not gotten over the strike she got through him, he should have apologized to her that very day.
very true, he is not a very smart person
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:28am On Feb 08, 2018
wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 2:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Eeghe:

Honestly? This is a purer game than last year's when a winner emerged on stage on day1 lipsrsealed

You grow with housemates and fall for them or want to maim them as the case may be

This game is called "show all workings" as you let the viewers take you into their hearts
By you I mean the winner wink cheesy

I have a feeling you are new to this BB viewing business?
yea...I'm so new to it. I'm still wondering how I was so glued last year. I would make sure I have fuel, make sure my phone never die, come on nairaland and campaign and swear and curse, lol, I'm so opposite right now except that 3bear still pisses me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Boy: Baby give me head
Girl: promise me you won't cum
Boy :i won't I promise
5 mins later :

#BBNaija https:///FWBCWSbTtl

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76