Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938622 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
wink khloe and kbrule look cute together though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
missunknown:
I will say this one last time, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD CARRY UNA KAYA ALONE, we have Ceecee on our hands already, how much load do you want to give us again, ahn ahn

We want double wahala for you guys. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Na only kissing this miracle sabi do well

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Khloe to Brulé

"How do you fall for 3 people at the same time" cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Khloe to Brulé

"How do you fall for 3 people at the same time" cheesy embarassed

and the part she touched her head like "you get sense so?" grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
sunbestie:
Na only kissing this miracle sabi do well

Somebody cannot kiss in peace again? angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Khloe - Man up..There is no 'man' inside there.. your mates are fathers, your mates are doing big things shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blackhawk01:
This T/D cause wahala no be small. Shii happened days ago and Nina is still concerned about it. cheesy

She might be small, naive, annoying but she handles her emotions well. You go girl! kiss
Please what did she do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
K square are sorting things out. Khole is wearing engagement ring today oo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Khole get mouth oo she said k brulé speaks like a teddy bear when he is angry. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Khloe to Kbrule : Are these ones man enough? Is it Teddy that is always shouting at Bam Bam? Is it Tobi that is always being a fool for CeeC. You don't need everyone to like you. You dont have to laugh at stupid jokes..

Khloe be feeling like one queen. I don't even understand their partnership. She says Kbrule is making her life difficult by being jealous.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Khloe to Brulé, comparing him to other guys...

Are these ones better than you, are they man enough? They don't know how to handle their women. Is it that one that screams at his woman whenever he's talking to her(Teddy) or that Tobi, acting foolish?

Can someone please tell Khloe you can praise your partner without taking jabs at others! Tsk tsk
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nina to Miracle: Task is not my thing, even school I don't attend lecture..

Nina is damn real.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lolu and vandora gisting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If na joke, stop am biko! angry angry
Lol...Blackhawk
Bia, Gini Ka Ichere?
Calm Down.

I Sniff Envy..... tongue tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Vandora is wondering how Kbrule copes with Khloe. Lolu says he'd have gone mad if he was in his shoes.

btw..Lolu once made a size 18 lady cum, his hand was full of the cum. embarassed... He says he's usually with ladies that make people ask "Guy, how you dey do am"?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
For the umpteenth time Lolu says that Anto is not his type physically, but mentally. He was attracted to Vandora's buuubs

Kbrule and Khloe can so use the F-word..

Why are you not f%cking eating.

I was f%cking angry with you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha abeg we have seen gobe make una sef see double wahala. Please sh3ebi you people were prouding with yoruba demon eh hehn,
Make una carry double wahala. Funny thing is una people like idi, ikebe super and na wetin wan put una for wahala so. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kinda reminds me of that Sunny Neji's song tongue tongue tongue
Blackhawk01:

We want double wahala for you guys. tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
I heard it yesterday too, i screamed NON ACADEMIC STUDENT!!!!
Vivuch:
Nina to Miracle: Task is not my thing, even school I don't attend lecture..

Nina is damn real.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MizzD:
Vandora is wondering how Kbrule copes with Khloe. Lolu says he'd have gone mad if he was in his shoes.

btw..Lolu once made a size 18 lady cum, his hand was full of the cum. embarassed... He says he's usually with ladies that make people ask "Guy, how you dey do am"?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by izito(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls is khloe wearing an engagement ring
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
missunknown:
Hahahahahahahahahaha abeg we have seen gobe make una sef see double wahala. Please sh3ebi you people were prouding with yoruba demon eh hehn,
Make una carry double wahala. Funny thing is una people like idi, ikebe super and na wetin wan put una for wahala so. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kinda reminds me of that Sunny Neji's song tongue tongue tongue

Hahahaha grin cheesy.

We don dash you this one. Forget am! We go triple the bride price, Tobichukwu is all yours. cheesy

Funny enough, I still believe Tobi is up to something. I no trust the guy. lipsrsealed

If nyash no kill them, nothing fit kill dem again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
I can watch a BB where only these pairs exist-MiNa and Double-K cheesy

If you wanna cream the cake for me add Rico, and Angel (he is beginning to look manly and fine and mature to me, and talented) and Ahneeka (she is losing me a bit though)...then Teddy and Tobi to waka pass a bit or maybe not

But the cake without icing would also be just perfect

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Biggie warn these your housemates to be real housemates and stop talking about ex-housemates!
Con artists angry

CeeC is especially guilty of this
Assarrrggghhhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy.

We don dash you this one. Forget am! We go triple the bride price, Tobichukwu is all yours. cheesy

Funny enough, I still believe Tobi is up to something. I no trust the guy. lipsrsealed

If nyash no kill them, nothing fit kill dem again. undecided
He's up to nothing.

He's caught up in Ceec's web.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
hmm

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lolu get sense sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
House mates freeze grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by greencard: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
I feel sad for K brule

Poor kid

PS: #bbnaija is still sh*t tho undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
biggie pls let them freeze till 7 grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by greencard: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ayoomolabake:
House mates freeze grin
even pot of egusi and eba follow freeze
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
77up:
biggie pls let them freeze till 7 grin

Lol.. Evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.