Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,270 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3935174 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

He should save the whine for the party and I don't mean the last 4 minutes angry
Lol, I am sure we will see that waist in action tonight. He already said he would dance like no other tonight.
I am ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
safarigirl:
So CeeC has on the most expensive dress- #100,000

Ahneeka- #95,000

Nina- #90,000

Alex, Ifu, Princess- #15,000 cry
Do they return the dresses after the party?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vivipop:
Lol, I am sure we will see that waist in action tonight. He already said he would dance like no other tonight.
I am ready for them.

Really? I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
rossyc:

Do they return the dresses after the party?
no, I think it's theirs
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
YINKS89:
Why is it dat dey play ice prince song all d tym abi d guy also dey part of bbnaija official sponsor.... His songs re dry

I noticed also.
Ice prince na sponsor ni? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
safarigirl:
no, I think it's theirs
Wow daz nice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lina1900(f): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thanks@ genius43

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
safarigirl:
So CeeC has on the most expensive dress- #100,000

Ahneeka- #95,000

Nina- #90,000

Alex, Ifu, Princess- #15,000 cry
why is it like that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Threebeaar:

They were arguing about food, so Nina told ifu that some ate in the morning and are eating again, ifu called her a dumb girl, and nina fired back by calling her stupid, she was surprised that Nina could call her stupid so she asked her again and nina called her very very stupid.And took her plate and left.
Ifu started making disparaging remarks like how could the dumbest person in the house call her stupid ,then the housemates especially Khloe started telling ifu that she was at fault .
So ifu went to confront Nina in her chair and tempers began to flare, that was when the most handsome man in the world (miracle) got involved and started telling ifu to back off and give Nina her space, that she would talk when she's ready...
Then Nina came out from the bathroom and blasted ifu.

Nina.... Are you mad, is it because I'm always keeping quiet, don't mistake my quietness for stupidity, or else I'll show you pepper.

Ifu was just speechless

Then nina told Miracle that the next day ifu tries her again, she'll tell her something that will put her in coma grin

They both told their versions to different people.
Angel was surprisingly astute and sensible ...though he used some of the opportunity to tap a little current.
Nice one!
Ifu is truly very stupid to just call someone dumb from nowhere.
She is very stewpeed

Nina was right to fight back....
This would be a decorum to others
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
safarigirl:
no, I think it's theirs
Have you ever worn a 90k dress in your life? undecided
Don't answer, I think I already know the answer grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Geezeem:

Am good buddy grin

Lol

You are all set then

Ashawo Mimi said he is gonna dance like crazy today

Said last week was just an observation week

Even said he might have to remove an article of clothing

If need be grin

Don't even think of it grin Feels like I'm at the start grid with Lewis Hamilton.
That boy's got mad moves on the dance floor. I caught a glimpse awhile back.
Let's hope he doesn't chicken out tonight tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
1hr to the Parry!!! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Don't even think of it grin Feels like I'm at the start grid with Lewis Hamilton.
That boy's got mad moves on the dance floor. I caught a glimpse awhile back.
Let's hope he doesn't chicken out tonight tongue
Maybe you didn't know he had stomach ache last week, reason he was drinking the beer, immediately his tummy settled, he jumped into the dance floor and did what he could.
So he never chickened out, in fact he should be commended for his bravery, doing all that dance moves with a troubled tummy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Giel:

No I'm not watching. smiley
Ok ma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't like Tobi's physique? Big shoulder and big nyash! Ewwwww undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Ok ma cheesy
I have a special place in my heart military men kiss
Are you really a captain?
You must have studied for quite sometime... I'm sure it must have affected your love life, reason why you're so active in the romance section. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Teddybam just kissed again.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vivipop:
Am I the only one who doesn't like Tobi's physique? Big shoulder and [b]big nyash! Ewwwww undecided[/b]
Lol
What were you looking at to have seen it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wait wait.....
K brule acts? shocked
Sowrong so wright
Lol... I was surprised to see him mehn...
He is actually good.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Teddy with the body o, he go kee somebody

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
king just kiss his queen now #teddynation.......Bleep haters!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Teddy looks nice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vivipop:
Am I the only one who doesn't like Tobi's physique? Big shoulder and big nyash! Ewwwww undecided
perhaps u ar d only one, u ld hv 2 deal wt dat.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vivipop:
Lol Tobi sha has my spec body for guys

Haven't noticed his nyash though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
eksbabe:
Teddyba just kissed again.

Lol. I don't feel too cool with this new turn to their relationship. They had to wait till almost everyone got into their business before deciding on what to do? I hope Bambam won't feel used and scream victim again after this ends... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Threebeaar:

Lol
What were you looking at to have seen it?
This is the first time I took a look at his physique. Camera was focused on him and his backside was all over my screen, couldn't help but notice it. Wide and muscular chest, thin lower body, tiny legs and big nyash. Yuck!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Threebeaar:

I have a special place in my heart military men kiss
Are you really a captain?
You must have studied for quite sometime... I'm sure it must have affected your love life, reason why you're so active in the romance section. cheesy
Yes I am, lolz frankly you are right but not studies thou, operations have taken over my love life. I am just getting a rest now. I am single and seriously searching
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vivipop:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

I like guys with bumbum, something to spank when he starts being silly... tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. I don't feel too cool with this new turn to their relationship. They had to wait till almost everyone got into their business before deciding on what to do? I hope Bambam won't feel used and scream victim again after this ends... lipsrsealed undecided
I see it happening, but for now lets enjoy their relationship.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
JJCYJ:
Giel would not see teddy a kissing but will see him abusing women Useless hypocrite feeling fly because she is giving updates. Miracle is so handsome i will kiss him if he is a girl kiss
so kissing someone means you no go fit abuse the person? Lol, you know how many times O'Neal kissed Feza?

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.