Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,539 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3920404 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
More analysis still coming.
If you don't want to read simply jump and pass. Not everyone is dull and slow, two minutes is enough for me to figure someone out, talk more of two days.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LONJITARLE(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Freciprocal:

No mind the myopic peeps wen nor sabi humans. It amazes me how pple completely judge peeps after just 2hrs

Bitto and Angel have succeeded in making the house lively... all pretenders don dey open up now, especially the females

the guy is just being himself, FREE, JOVIAL and ALIVE no Faking...

but I think maybe we are too use to fake things and lies that's why we don't understand his angle of approach.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is Bitto the Kemen look alike?? I don't knw dem by name yet...even their faces are confusing. Ahhhhhhh
vladimiros:
as a guy..I genuinely hate guys that talk too much..

bitto ehn...if have do...we don hear..shut up abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CuppyB: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
For now na Team Alex & Team Miracle I de o..
Reason be say Alex looks real and miracle is composed and reserved....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:
More analysis still coming.
If you don't want to read simply jump and pass. Not everyone is dull and slow, two minutes is enough for me to figure someone out, talk more of two days.
lol....of course....the same way you figured Tboss out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Donbabajay12:

Yes u very right ...Still analyzing the HMS thou ....Honestly this ones are not as Hyperactive as the SeeGobee peeps...Only one housemate has caught my eye...
that Ifu girl?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
COOL10:
. True talk,but on Tobi's case,his opinion was more like a statement of fact and not an opinion and that was why I had to reply. I understand you though.

No wahala. Glad you're positive about it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
These housemates are smarter. It's going to be difficult choosing a favorite (amongst the guys of cause)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
that Ifu girl?
Lolu ..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello Queen
Thegeneralqueen:
Hi chief cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by major911(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls who has an idea how to streamlive the show. Share the link abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
major911:
Pls who has an idea how to streamlive the show. Share the link abeg

The link is yet to be activated
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Hello Queen
It's been long chief what happened to you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
D one...... ITK, over confident, not as funny as he deludes himself he is. I don't see him winning.
Angel.... Talks too much, the oldest man in the game but with no ounce of maturity, I see him getting into a fight with someone pretty soon.
Ricco.....cool and chilled, seems he will be a lot of fun down the line.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
The housemates are currently playing some sort of 'lemon game'
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
lol.. Lemon, lemon, lemon.. Funny game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
7 lemon 2, or wareva
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Northkendal:
7 lemon 2, or wareva
Looks basic... "Clean game"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
If you will act as an updater ,you better do it well. What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

If you will act as an updater ,you better do it well. What kind of nonsense is this?
aah, ogah o...threebear, welcome o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

if you don't have anything good to say why not keep quiet... someone manage to update you still criticize that was how you were ranting through out last year.
Your mumu never do

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

U don't start again this year ba? Na so u take do pursue dat princesskab babe with ur bad mouth. If he is not updating d way u like u can take d baton and be our "updater"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Funny as Bitto always have a story to tell in every scenario. I bet he's got some experience in child labor too. Lol... Mumu guy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Angel is having the wizkid conversion. These guys should be careful about these celebrity gossips.

They need votes oh grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

Looks basic... "Clean game"
. Bia,I'm beginning to think what you said is true. He's still quoting you even after you ignored him. He's most likely into you grin .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyway since the jobless bba reject cannot update properly, let me help some of you that aren't watching.
So Mr inventor Angel said his favorite artistes are asa and tuface, that he finds their songs unique. The dead eyed teddy A said davido was his guy, and that yellow girl nina said she has a special love for wizkid as well as a list of artistes.
K brule is just staring sheepishly, mumbling some barely audible words.
Now the housemates are talking about their shower scenes, speculating that people with DVR are already rewinding and viewing their dick and Pusey pictures( didn't Big brother tell these dumb lots ,that there won't be shower scenes this year)
Meanwhile down at the lounge ,they are still beating the hell out of themselves, all in the name of a stupid game called lemon.
Tobi has now beaten a girl and he's crying and whining that he just beat a woman, and the woman (sorry I don't her name) said she consented to the game so no problem.
So far so good, no meaningful directions in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
COOL10:
. Bia,I'm beginning to think what you said is true. He's still quoting you even after you ignored him. He's most likely into you grin .

https://www.nairaland.com/4312785/rape-mc-galaxy-reminds-dorcas#64533017

Read the full story here... I control his emotions. I am his lord, master and king. Evidently, his new gang seem to adore me as well. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

Read the full story here... I control his emotions. I am his lord, master and king. Evidently, his new gang seem to adore me as well. Lol
Someone that cannot control his destiny is controlling another person's own?
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Deceivery: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

It hurts when someone keep giving mentions and you ignore them all. You have always been a man for brutal tactics grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Deceivery:

It hurts when someone keep giving mentions and you ignore them all. You have always been a man for brutal tactics grin

lol.. Trolls are like dogs, there are many strategies to make a dog worship you. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyway, I'll be back with more updates and analysis, anyone that has a problem with it, is free to do the needful at third mainland bridge Lagos.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am very fine, thanks, hope you are good too?
Thegeneralqueen:
It's been long chief what happened to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread