Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890228 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Awwww.the housemates are crying in relief grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
kingxsamz:
I can't agree less cheesy
yes bro, d housemates ar nt rily entertaining, i rily miss see gobe set(bisola, efe, ttt nd co)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
The look on ceecee's face when she found out no one was going home.. Hahahahaha.. Just wished I could rewind it back

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ebuka has told them that it's a fake eviction.

Anto starts crying,

She was shocked.

Ebuka told them that there was no eviction and no voting.

Ebuka says princess is already crying (although I didn't see her).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
The revelation was not as dramatic as I expected though.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
I love her tooooo much, let's get ready to vote o.
Dudeweedlmao:
Anto has been under so much pressure Nd she looked so calm all this while. I love that girl.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Same God in heaven. Creator of heaven and earth. cheesy

smiley cheesy I reserve my comments... we shouldn't derail.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Afam4eva:
Did Cece just call Tobi a messy kid?

I wish we could vote for who we want to leave the house so that all my votes will go to the Jezebelic Cece.

Very stupid somebody. Tobi should be ashamed for degrading and disgracing his manhood.

You self dey fall hand walahi. Ceecee is not the problem but Tobi. Tobi is the man in the partnership and he has the advantage of being the head of house. He should be the one driving the partnership and not ceecee. We should blame Tobi for being a weakling and praise Ceecee for her ability to play Tobi around.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
mtcheww...is that how u trick someone? he should have sent a pair out of the house,making other housemates believe that they were evicted.. then later those evicted housemates will be brought back into the house.
last year's" see gobe" is better than this year's "double wahala". mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
sirfee:
smiley cheesy
I reserve my comments... we shouldn't derail.

I am sure they can accommodate a God talk on this thread, at least today is Sunday. Please engage me.

Oh btw, I know a place where God speaks of himself oh. Make I link you?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Giel:
Yeah.

They don't want one person to use up to 1 million to to vote on one phone.
they want more people to be involved,
Hmmmmm......

Make sense tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Head of house qualifier task after the break.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

YEA... I WAS JUST EXPLAINING STUFF TO HER.. I WAS REFERRING TO THOSE WHO KEEP BLAMING THE GIRL INSTEAD OF THE GUY WHO DECIDED TO BE THE"FOOL"

OYINDIDI NA CORRECT SWEET LADY
I get now. How you that know say I be sweet correct lady? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
oshe11:

Hmmmmm......
Make sense tho

Yeah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Alex is such a softie smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
aro1:
yes bro, d housemates ar nt rily entertaining, i rily miss see gobe set(bisola, efe, ttt nd co)
on the contrary, I prefer this set to the last, more drama than the last set and yes less entertaining simply because they no pack musicians full house this year. This year is more balanced than the last and less bile like the last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
If tobi doesn’t up his game this week,he’s going to be sent packing with his jezeebel..he has fans but cee c keeps raining on his parade and this weakness he keeps displaying will be his undoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
drop a link to stream abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hoh qualifier challenge about to begin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MoyosBlog123: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't even want Ceebi to qualify for the next round.. But I'm worried about CeeC s juju

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
100naira:
on the contrary, I prefer this set to the last, more drama than the last set and yes less entertaining simply because they no pack musicians full house this year. This year is more balanced than the last and less bile like the last.
bt bro, ds year own is lackluster o, no strong vibe from d housemates, especially d gals.. Am nt impressed, seems lot of pple ar sayin dere ar lot of connections in ds year edition, ds shows hw our country is goin bkward tru nepotism nd corruption in all places
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
seunmsg:

You self dey fall hand walahi. Ceecee is not the problem but Tobi. Tobi is the man in the partnership and he has the advantage of being the head of house. He should be the one driving the partnership and not ceecee. We should blame Tobi for being a weakling and praise Ceecee for her ability to play Tobi around.

Yeah, I agree. Tobi is silly for being weak, for not taking the reins as the man but most importantly, for loving the wrong person. CeeC is evil and selfish! This is a clear case of emotional abuse. How do you hold on to what you don't want? CeeC's actions shouldn't be encouraged, she deserves no praises_!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
If tobi no reset his brain this week eh then I know say nobi Ceece de control am by force but the boy self wan make she control am. cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

I am sure they can accommodate a God talk on this thread, at least today is Sunday. Please engage me.

Oh btw, I know a place where God speaks of himself oh. Make I link you?

This is not a religious thread...no offence.The only god I know is "death".

Hope you are enjoying the show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some pics.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tobi is lost in his thoughts. Hahahaha. Cc don wound am emotionally.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Female housemates about to begin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Theakthedream:

OYINDIDI, GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS.. I JUST HATE IT WHEN WOMEN ALWAYS TAKE THE BLAME.
TOBI AND ANGEL ARE NOT KIDS.. CEE-C AND AHNEEKA DIDN'T CHARM OR TIE THEM EITHER..

grin I tire for Nigerians. I sat down and analyzed CeeC game and I found no fault in what she's doing. That a lady is close to you does not mean its a sexual relationship. I respect ahneeka for that.
Ladies know what you want and don't settle for less.

I am for everybody grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
sirfee:

This is not a religious thread...no offence.The only god I know is "death".

Hope you are enjoying the show.

Argh.... I see. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.