Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883519 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
styrese:
grin I heard that too, his major issue is dat he talks too much

Yeah exactly.....
But he doesn't talk as much as bitto na...
Right??
Stuffs like this ...you don't even bring up any conversation thats deals with age or anything close.
Nigga flopped...
Lets hope the media doesn't carry it sha.
But the media doesn't joke with this kind of lunch grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Blackhawk01:
A beautiful morning to TeamMina, trust you y'all had a great night like I did... Don't forget to drop updates on my lovelies biko, do have a fruitful and Miraculous day. Love you y'all. Kisses from Mina kiss kiss

Others shuu goan collect their kisses from their favourite pairs tongue tongue tongue

Blackhawk01 I hope you have registered your Sims online. And have enough credit for SMS voting also. That is the only way to keep your favorite housemates in the house. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2018
oshe11:
Even dat 29 isnt her real age, she is 31

The youngest housemate there is NINA and she is 26
NA YOU BORN THEM?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:

Don't be like that, grin
Team Leo may soon come out,

I don't think anyone this time is as bad as marvis who I think I only saw one person supporting her last year grin
Leo might be voted for but by his family n friends, any other vote na based on hatred for the person he came up with

#Fact101

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
You know her real age?
Just told U
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
booqee:
I've not seen any #teamAngel on any social media platform, or even teamangelifu sef.. And the guy no bad ooo

The guy Don forget say, he dey use him football age.. Lol grin

Yh yh honestly i haven't seen any also.....
But by the way..
Football age wey him no use sign contract.. grin grin
Him younger brother even old pass neymar sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Blackhawk01 I hope you have registered your Sims online. And have enough credit for SMS voting also. That is the only way to keep your favorite housemates in the house. kiss

Not yet oooo. I can't even remember the registering process, I should find that on nairaland sha. I'll do that as soon as I get home. They're going nowhere! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:

I don't think bambam ever claimed to be young,
I don't think she was among those that did.
Although I don't remember the age she used when she was coming into the house.
She used 28
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Ceecee and tobi should be the first to get evicted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by denzel3(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I think miracle actually likes Nina. Its all like NYSC love, some go beyond the programme. I remember Elizabeth and Kevin

You even remind me of this weird couple in BBA that actually got married on the show...I mean BB actually officiated their wedding. I wonder where they are now. Please who remembers their name?

Nwisho and Meryl

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

NA YOU BORN THEM?
I know somebody, somebody when know somebody when know somebody when know somebody when know their PARENTS

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
oshe11:

Was referin to her real age.....

And you know her real age, how? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
How to Vote

There are only three ways you can vote on Big Brother Naija.

Via SMS
Via the Mobile site
Via the Desktop website
To vote via SMS text the word “Vote” followed by the Housemate’s team name to 32052 (Nigeria Only)

One SMS is equal to one vote and you can vote up to one hundred times if you wish. Each SMS will only cost you N30.

In addition to SMS voting you can now Vote for free on our website, all you need to do is register first. Simply go to africamagic.tv/bbvote. Once you’re there, click on the “REGISTER" button and fill in your cellphone number and password.

Remember to use an international format for your cellphone number for example (+234 765 4321).

Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get an SMS with an OTP sent to you. Enter the correct OTP to complete the registration process.

What makes online voting even more awesome is you get up to 200 VOTES! That’s 100 votes if you use the mobi-site on your phone and another 100 if you vote using your laptop or desktop computer. Lastly, Voting will open straight after the first Nominations Show at 18:30 WAT on Monday12 February. The lines will then close on Thursday night at 21:00 WAT.

Make sure you register beforehand so you’re all set to rally behind your winner and keep them in the House! Keep watching Africa’s most electrifying reality show, 24/7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
I like Mina but I'm afraid they might unravel this week & lose lots of fans & respect. d convo between MiNa & CeeBi tells me MiNa ar not so intelligent. I think MiNa hav had so many fans because they don't talk much. Once they start talking like they did this morning, they'll be demystified. Something tells me they ar not as good-hearted as I thought they were. Miracle seems to bottle things in.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Tobi is scared lol the fear of nomination is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:

Don't say angel doesn't have fans, he seems cool. So I think he should have.

All of them, liars club,
It's good for Angel, next time, he will think long and hard before he speaks grin
Imagine some people in that house claiming early 20s.

Honestly the age thing tire me o.....
Only teddy ..lolu... Anto Bambam and dee one that seemed not to have reduced thier age.
Dunno sha...
They might have reduced a lil.. But it's not as obvious as the rest.
Wtf!!! Na everybody want play ball o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
booqee:
I've not seen any #teamAngel on any social media platform, or even teamangelifu sef.. And the guy no bad ooo

grin I might throw him some votes cos His a loyal friend to my favourite TEDDY A
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And you know her real age, how? undecided
Check the post above this ur post
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
playboy99:
Ceecee and tobi should be the first to get evicted

Lol... Not yet bro..
We need more drama.
Let the boring ones leave first.
Like lolu and leo.
Atleast Dee one dey make us laugh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Whats up with yesterday's live show??
Did the HMs finally get to know the eviction was fake??

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
The fear of eviction is making tobi look ugly by d second!!! geez ,d guy dey worwor for my eyes abeg and he is still following dat karashika upandan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
I noticed that some of you did not see what happened last night. Alex and Leo really went down.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Princess' accent is the funniest thing happening in that house.....
That shit cracks me up all the fvcking time.....
Nikker cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
booqee:

The noise on social. media platform don't relate to votes... Stop using that as a yardstick to belittle the HMs...You go shock!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
I still haven't got the OTP since yesterday ahn ahn
Akorkor:
How to Vote

Via SMS
Via the Mobile site
Via the Desktop website
To vote via SMS text the word “Vote” followed by the Housemate’s team name to 32052 (Nigeria Only)

One SMS is equal to one vote and you can vote up to one hundred times if you wish. Each SMS will only cost you N30.

In addition to SMS voting you can now Vote for free on our website, all you need to do is register first. Simply go to africamagic.tv/bbvote. Once you’re there, click on the “REGISTER" button and fill in your cellphone number and password.

Remember to use an international format for your cellphone number for example (+234 765 4321).

Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get an SMS with an OTP sent to you. Enter the correct OTP to complete the registration process.

What makes online voting even more awesome is you get up to 200 VOTES! That’s 100 votes if you use the mobi-site on your phone and another 100 if you vote using your laptop or desktop computer. Lastly, Voting will open straight after the first Nominations Show at 18:30 WAT on Monday12 February. The lines will then close on Thursday night at 21:00 WAT.

Make sure you register beforehand so you’re all set to rally behind your winner and keep them in the House! Keep watching Africa’s most electrifying reality show, 24/7.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2018
I don't even buy the idea of pairing the housemates because I am so sure the money belongs to one person
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Akorkor:
How to Vote

Via SMS
Via the Mobile site
Via the Desktop website

blackhawk01
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Akorkor:
How to Vote

Via SMS
Via the Mobile site
Via the Desktop website

ready to vote out the demon

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
So dee one told miracle that tobi saved them cos he perceived them as weak, and wanted TeddyBam to go. Deeone no get sense. Tobi feels only leolex is neutral.

Tobi said vandora has no personality, and whatever she was doing at that party was just irritating.

He said lolu s crying was crocodile tears. Cee'c said nothing in her life will make her cry. Like she can't think of her hustle and be crying.

It's funny how loss of power can make people paranoid.. All of a sudden Ceebi is analysing housemates strategy back to back. I thought other housemates didn't exist before. Tobi looking so sober, and CeeC cursing back to back.

Bamteddy now.. Teddy said he doesn't like ahneeka, her body frame I think.. He loves women with nice body. Teddy says he loves bambam s body grin. Bambam blushes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
guardsman:
I like Mina but I'm afraid they might unravel this week & lose lots of fans & respect. d convo between MiNa & CeeBi tells me MiNa ar not so intelligent. I think MiNa hav had so many fans because they don't talk much. Once they start talking like they did this morning, they'll be demystified. Something tells me they ar not as good-hearted as I thought they were. Miracle seems to bottle things in.

na wao..if they don't talk ...fans of other favorite cal them dumb and boring..

now wey them talk.. they are using it as killing point to paint them dark in our faces

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning Team Mina is ready....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
beezyblaze:

Lol... Not yet bro.. We need more drama. Let the boring ones leave first. Like lolu and leo. Atleast Dee one dey make us laugh.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.