Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876337 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Thanks! Just gave 200 votes to them. Going to Use up my remaining 500 votes on them. Swapping to old SIM cards now. Them go hear am. I will use my mum's line too join sef.
#Team BamTeddy
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
sirfee:
Give Mina some votes...been a while bro.

Sorry Dude..... I'm ain't gonna vote for anyone, coz I do not care! The Show is kinda too lame, and the only Time I ever enjoyed it so far was on Saturday Night - while DJ Exclusive was killing the Beatz!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oasis007:

Seriously this Season is a big Disgrace to the Show. A bunch Ninnies are selected probably through a corrupt System.

They are Camera conscious, gluttonous, naïve, and finally childish! Perhaps until they are reduced to 3 Pairs, I may eventually find my preferred Pair.

Exactly!! my all time favorite big brother is 2013 the year delish won!! it was so much fun and entertaining.
Well I am also praying that the less people in the house the more the left overs will then take the show seriously! But I won't be holding my breathe!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chai! Now i know why all dese our old politicians can never relinguish power to the youths of this country. See d mentality behind voting for MINA!!! Common meeen!! We just derive pleasure in allowing incompetent people be in d realm of power for very senseless reasons. Its well

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Its really good to see tobi having a good laugh, its bin such a long time seeing him happy
#TeamMina lets votes Omo I have done 500 votes already let's kip it going

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dblock89: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
This was how I started supporting efe last time because alot of people looked down on him at the early stages, I just don't understand why people are looking down on mina just because of their personalities for God sake we came from different backgrounds and so with our up bringing,i personally don't watch the show but from all the hate here I'm beginning to watch it now and believe me I will personally buy extra sim card to make sure that I save mina till the final day because only God knows the heart of a king.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
oshe11:
Then I are supose to gt it
next time sha mk it only "Mina"
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dblock89:
This was how I started supporting efe last time because alot of people looked down on him at the early stages, I just don't understand why people are looking down on mina just because of their personalities for God sake we came from different backgrounds and so with our up bringing,i personally don't watch the show but from all the hate here I'm beginning to watch it now and believe me I will personally buy extra sim card to make sure that I save mina till the final day because only God knows the heart of a king.

Mina has the strongest support

Nobody is looking down on them

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
dominique:
Hope some of the neutrals are voting for AngelIfu. Those two are quite creative and are very active and contribute in executing tasks. If I'm going to vote for any pair, it will be those two. They don't deserve to leave first ahead of the likes of VanDee and Pritto

Those two are the most active pair. They are ever ready for any task. But trust Nigerian youths and their sentimental views. Even pritto is a better pair when compared to mina or vandee.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goodfortun(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for all the analysis and updates. This thread is sweeeeeet. I've never voted in any BB show but you guys are gonna make me vote! My order of preference: Bamteddy - i love a good lovestory. I'm a sucker for unlikely love stories and theirs will be unravel even after the show. I cant imagine #BBNaija without them. Boring!!

Loto: Anto is another character. She's fun, spontaneous, different. No one knows just what she could do. The house will be dry without her

Princess: she's loud but very entertaining. She's the most mimicked housemate and gives life to parties and games with her Ugandan accent and cuss words. She'll be fun to continue having. Britto: I'm indifferent

Chloe is another crazy madam. Very unpredictable. I think she has small head touch. Kbrule: indifference

Rico: he's also fun. I like how he speaks. Very natural. He reminds me of regular Jos and kd boys I grew up hearing. Very nostalgic. I'm indifferent to Ahneeka.

I will now proceed to vote in like manner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
These housemates no dey hear word ohhhh

Stop talking about the game!!!!!!

Jesus..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Heebah:
Chai! Now i know why all dese our old politicians can never relinguish power to the youths of this country. See d mentality behind voting for MINA!!! Common meeen!! We just derive pleasure in allowing incompetent people be in d realm of power for very senseless reasons. Its well
U mean a pilot at d age of 25 is incompetent u are delusional

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wat is ccee singing? She no see person to frustrate Aunty turn to singing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
dazzy2:
Wat is ccee singing? She no see person to frustrate Aunty turn to singing

Don't mind am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cee cee should go and sleep abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oasis007:

Seriously this Season is a big Disgrace to the Show. A bunch Ninnies are selected probably through a corrupt System.

They are Camera conscious, gluttonous, naïve, and finally childish! Perhaps until they are reduced to 3 Pairs, I may eventually find my preferred Pair.

Some are not camera conscious otherwise they won't be showing their gluttonous side.

They act like people who don't have food to eat on a non BBN day
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
dazzy2:
U mean a pilot at d age of 25 is incompetent u are delusional
I tire for them ...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
lee818:

Exactly!! my all time favorite big brother is 2013 the year delish won!! it was so much fun and entertaining.
Well I am also praying that the less people in the house the more the left overs will then take the show seriously! But I won't be holding my breathe!

Let's keep enjoying the Cartoon for now Dear!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
This new Cee C i am seeing on my screen is so weird. What got into her? CeeC singing primary school rhymes so loudly? seriously?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
genius43:

Some are not camera conscious otherwise they won't be showing their gluttonous side.

When food is on the table

They lose their home training

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
people just like to watch those pair that behave like a lover....Believe Mina and bamteddy aren't the best Contestant.......angel and khloe dey really try but doesn't even have many fans

my personal fav is k brule...I find him funny,and naive in a cute way but I know he can do better and he can't win it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Queenofhell:

I know what I'm doing miss!
Chill the bleep down.

Sorry Madam

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oasis007:

Let's keep enjoying the Cartoon for now Dear!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vivipop:
This new Cee C i am seeing on my screen is so weird. What got into her? CeeC singing primary school rhymes so loudly? seriously?
Lol as in I just dey look

She's trying sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vivipop:

The nomination is getting to her, time to attempt to sell her story to Nigerians grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Akorkor:

Sorry Madam
I only voted like that five times, the other 95 times I voted that way you showed me.
I did it just incase .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:

When food is on the table

They lose their home training

As in ehn the thing aff tire me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol as in I just dey look

She's trying sha
I wish her the best. Whatever she is selling, I ain't buying.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
genius43:

Lawd...... akkant take it!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
This CeeC is sooooo bored..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MPSA(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
kelvinhilton:

S.A don't have stable electricity also.

SA is always lighting, no generators in my city, Johannesburg, the power is always on, Generators is only for emergency grin See Johannesburg /Sandton at night, the place where bbnaija is grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread