Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878219 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Divay22:

That's just how she is... She'll know how to ridicule someone.
It's just for K. B to stand his ground
Dude is weak and dats why she alws pick on him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
beezyblaze:

Honestly that's what is really really hurting her now...
Not even what happened.
Why is she regretting, they point gun for her head?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
The only thing I like about Vandorra is her lovely laps, and maybe smile too. Nothing else.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Eeghe:
Please voting lines are closing on THURSDAY
Thursday, NOT Saturday ooo

Vote for the people who have made us believe in miracles, in butterflies, in love nwantiti, in bubbles and romance and play
Who are in their "weak" world entertaining us silly

Vote for the guy who you want to see what makes tick, who winds his hips on Saturdays and rocks babes die
Vote for his adorable, "itibolibo/olodo", naive and emotional bae

Vote for #Couple goals
VOTE MINA
Thank you
kiss

This mentality is weakling Mehnnn... Nigerians are ready to pack our millions to another set of mumu like Efe

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Beorn:
The only thing I like about Vandorra is her lovely laps, and maybe smile too. Nothing else.

And her milky juicy breasts

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
ladyprosper:

Onye iberibe I ain’t threebear....threebear is my Nikkar as per president of Team miracle

You're not hard to sniff out, even if you view as a guest. Jog along, though.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

And Tobi was grinning lol
Mumu grin grin
I swear even if Tobi wants to marry Cee c, his parents would never agree to that.. Not after seeing their son on national TV disgracing himself..

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
oshe11:
She saved Leo not Alex
I wonder if she'll still have saved him if she knew what went down under the covers yesternight

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Angel chained with anto
khloe chained to teddy A
ahneeka chained to miracle
Nina chained to dee one
tobi chained to vandora
Leo chained to princess
ifu chained to bitto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:

And her milky juicy breasts

True. How could I've forgotten about those melons? Her polo made me forget it this night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
rossyc:

Why is she regretting, they point gun for her head?
Exactly my point....now she is regretting....most times we need to chew our words before spitting it out

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
empress101:
lol.... I'm more surprised that Leo dint say anything..
Dats My problem with leo, he is a bit laidback
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
oshe11:
Dude is weak and dats why she alws pick on him
Just maybe... But i don't buy that though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am so happy Mina up for eviction, this will be a shock to every other housemates..will still prefer ceebi to stay in d house cos of d conspiracy against them and Mina,but dat doesn't mean I like ceebi o...Team Minaaaaaa all d wayyyy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Divay22:

Mumu grin grin
I swear even if Tobi wants to marry Cee c, his parents would never agree to that.. Not after seeing their son on national TV disgracing himself..
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
k brule is gentle but he stood up to khloe last week..despite that she doesnt

He needz a partner to bring out his strength not his weakness...she always his confidence when he is happy...and he was really happy today when khloe won d task,he was even dancing

rico sef isnt the most outsplen guy but he get partner that support him

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Favolly:

I wonder if she'll still have saved him if she knew what went down under the covers yesternight
grin my dear, she would have roasted them, and personally put them up for eviction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
cabalocracy:
Enough this "they are conspiring against Mina" you guyz put up here..we all know the reason they were all nominated (including loto and ceebi)..Those guyz(Mina) are damn too boring and hardly relate with fellow housemates..do you expect them to nominate their friends.. Enough of this pity sh*t abeg

Are you minding the dumb set of supporters? it was ppl like them that rooted for Buhari... iraanu.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Theflash98:
k brule is gentle but he stood up to khloe last week..despite that she doesnt

He needz a partner to bring out his strength not his weakness...she always his confidence when he is happy...and he was really happy today when khloe won d task,he was even dancing

rico sef isnt the most outsplen guy but he get partner that support him
We all need someone to lean on... No man his an island

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

Are you minding the dumb set of supporters? it was ppl like them that rooted for Buhari... iraanu.
True

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

This mentality is weakling Mehnnn... Nigerians are ready to pack our millions to another set of mumu like Efe

is it your pack?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thank you Biggie for putting them up for eviction. Unserious set of housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

cry na .......,if e pain you

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mina would get to the final stage.. But for winning the money, am not sure.
Nigerians are voting for them to stay, but not really for the money.. (they like seeing the pairs together )

The only one that was giving me glow was Leo, but not anymore.... Let the best stay o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Twoclans:

OK nah,let their supporters guide you on how to vote wink

If you were voting for Mina, I would have guided you. kiss

One love baby grin
Smile... Don't get it twisted, I hate cee cee pass devil himself.I am just supporting ceebi till they unpair them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

She was saying she wants to beat Alex and spoke about her habit of taking people's food, basically just venting. She's even smoking because of the anger
Just imagine, never knew she smokes. She needs to work on anger management, imagine smoking especially as a lady because u re angry...mtcheww
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

campaign for your favorite,It's ur choice...you don't have to insult someone jst cus the person doesn't support ur fav housemate...
pls take a seat...

#voteMina

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
rossyc:

Just imagine, never knew she smokes. She needs to work on anger management, imagine smoking especially as a lady because u re angry...mtcheww
Yeah she definitely needs to work on her anger

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

Aunty is it your millions?
Vote your favourite and allow others vote for their favourite housemate. No need for all these tantrums.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
And I have voted..Mina got 200,Loto 52 and Rineeka 48!!!the rest can go burn cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
mercy232:

same thing that got us into liking Mina is what you are doing...

some of us have polished certificates from reputable universities.. and a good work that put foods on our table.and we certainly aren't mentally unstable..

so why call us dumb..what makes you any better? or you think any one you see on nairaland is actually a kid??

don't be stupid.. learn to respect people no matter their decisions.. never look down on them and call them dumb..

miracle doesn't look down on Nina or insult her..this is why we love miracle

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vote #Bamteddy#

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.