Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877594 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 2:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I am voting for ceebi bcs of Tobi.
gbayi... Same here
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:
DEE-ONE AND VANDORA ARE BOTH BATTLING WITH SELF CONTROL... LOL
grin I think someone said Dee1 is married
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2018
KHLOE AND KBRULE...

ANGEL HAS LEFT THEM TO SETTLE THEIR PALAVA

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
grin I think someone said Dee1 is married
THEY ARE BOTH IN A RELATIONSHIP..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

THEY ARE BOTH IN A RELATIONSHIP..
Gud
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Frankdammy:
am nt surprised, only wandering hw u cope living ur life on hatred
not d matter of hatred and if you think it is, well the bitch deserve it tongue

I even want her to be served this intercontinental dish grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:
KHLOE AND KBRULE...

ANGEL HAS LEFT THEM TO SETTLE THEIR PALAVA
very healthy for there game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 2:24am On Feb 13, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

go and change wen glasses because teddy a is not even among the top 3 looking cute.
that would be after.
MIRACLE
TOBI
LEO
RICO.
maybe u may then mention teddy
if u talk about facial finess in day house, nah miracle & rico

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by juwonloo(m): 2:30am On Feb 13, 2018
watin this k brul and klhoe dey do on top bed inside darkness, even the camera no fit capture dem
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Susom:

What is it now? Please leave me alone. I said I agree you are right, I even apologized to Tobi and Teddy. I didn’t even talk about the “cause” of the argument between them girls but you won’t let it rest. This is the last from me. Thanks and pls just stop quoting me. You are right. I don’t know jack about the show.

KBRULE TO KHLOE - - - I NEVER HAD A FATHER TO TELL ME WHAT TO TALK AND HOW TO ACT TO A WOMAN..

KHLOE IS CRYING.... LOL

THEY ARE NOW IN THE LUXURY ROOM CUDDLING.. LOVE LOVE...

I KNOW THIS KBRULE PASS ABC..VERY EASY TO PREDICT. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 2:33am On Feb 13, 2018
k brulle is telling khloe that he dont know why khloe react so violently towards him that she would have said i dont like what you just did and he would have apologised

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2018
ersonleads:
if u talk about facial finess in day house, nah miracle & rico
But complete finess, nah Teddy A and leo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by juwonloo(m): 2:33am On Feb 13, 2018
undecided the camera is still with them, talking quietly inside darkness, hope no be say dem won do am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
very healthy for there game
CASE SETTLED.. THEY ARE NOW IN THE LUXURY ROOM CUDDLING AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT WENT WRONG..
EMOTIONAL KHLOE IS EVEN CRYING... WOMEN SHA.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

CASE SETTLED.. THEY ARE NOW IN THE LUXURY ROOM CUDDLING AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT WENT WRONG..
EMOTIONAL KHLOE IS EVEN CRYING... WOMEN SHA.. LOL
That's if they can maintain dat, till the pair is dissolved
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

NO I WON'T.... COS YOU ARE BEING BIAS AND DISHING OUT HALF TRUTH..

JUST GIVE KBRULE 5 DAYS IF HE WON'T BE BACK TO KHLOE... IT SEEMS YOU STARTED WATCHING BBN LAST NIGHT

KBRULE WAS WRONG, YOU DONT TAKE PEOPLE'S THING WITHOUT TELLING THEM
NOT EVEN UP TO 2 HRS AND THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER.. THE CRAZIEST PAIR.. LOL

CC SIRFEE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
That's if they can maintain dat, till the pair is dissolved
MAINTAIN WHAT? I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY START ANOTHER FIGHT TOMORROW.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

NOT EVEN UP TO 2 HRS AND THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER.. THE CRAZIEST PAIR.. LOL

CC SIRFEE
grin d week seems promising with d bonding by chains thingy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
grin d week seems promising with d bonding by chains thingy
LOL.. I WONDER HOW ALEX IS GONNA FEEL TOMORROW SEEING KHLOE AND KBRULE TOGETHER...

THIS IS THE MORE REASON YOU DONT JUMP INTO PEOPLE'S FIGHT ANYHOW..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
But complete finess, nah Teddy A and leo
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF COMPLETE FINENESS?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

MAINTAIN WHAT? I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY START ANOTHER FIGHT TOMORROW.. LOL
Lolz, I think dis pairing should be stopped sef, let everyone fight his or her battle, cece should have been on her way to lasgidi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF COMPLETE FINENESS?
Face,height, physique, carriage

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
Lolz, I think dis pairing should be stopped sef, let everyone fight his or her battle, cece should have been on her way to lasgidi
LAAWD.. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS RUBBISH PAIRING.. I WISH BIGGIE CAN JUST DISSOLVE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVICTING SOME HOUSEMATES ON SUNDAY...

I AM FAST LOOSING INTEREST IN THE SHOW DUE TO THE PAIRING

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 2:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

LAAWD.. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS RUBBISH PAIRING.. I WISH BIGGIE CAN JUST DISSOLVE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVICTING SOME HOUSEMATES ON SUNDAY...

I. FAST LOOSING INTEREST IN THE SHOW DUE TO THE PAIRING

I also hate the pair..it limit some people potential and maximize some....l love today's bonding tho..dey pair different people

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 13, 2018
styrese:
Face,height, physique, carriage
WELL, I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPLETE FINENESS... BUT I PREFER TEDDY-A'S LOOK(MINUS TATTOOS AND DREAD) TO THAT OF TOBI AND MIRACLE..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

I. FAST LOOSING INTEREST IN THE SHOW DUE TO THE PAIRING
I believe ur wish may be granted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Theflash98:

I also hate the pair..it limit some people potential and maximize some....l love today's bonding tho..dey pair different people
YEA... IT ONLY FAVOUR THE "WEAK" ONES AND MAKES THE SHOW LOOK BORING.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

WELL, I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPLETE FINENESS... BUT I PREFER TEDDY-A'S LOOK(MINUS TATTOOS AND DREAD) TO THAT OF TOBI AND MIRACLE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2018
dominique:

To be honest all those nursery rhymes she's singing are irritating my ears, now my husband has switched it to Chelsea vs West Brom match angry
cheesy cheesy same scenario. I just went to bed after he switched it, he was surprised I didn't even protest

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I lost interest in the show today. Nigerians are just too emotional. If it were to be western countries, they'll vote according to performance. Here we want Mina cos people conspired against them.

They are rich kids that were selected by the rich and want average Nigerians to spend their money to vote for them. They even know themselves outside the house. Pick average Nigerians and send them to bb house till then bb won't see my #30

I am for nobody
lol...30 naira ko....till it is absolutely very necessary, I am not using my money to vote anybody enjoying Biggie's food right now and a semi vacation...mebbe when they make it free online I will do dat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Frankdammy:
o ma se o, fly over to SA to pick them nau, haters b watching dia remote instead of d TV screen.

Ceebi was up with Mina.

Mina has more fans.

Bruh..I ain't hating anyone

Its just a game..don't take it personal
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clow(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:
Here

It's really all over my house. It smells so bad when you kill it. Couldn't sleep cos of heat, went to sleep yesterday in the sitting room and they showed me hell. Two crawled on me. I couldn't sleep and was disturbed.
I used my hands in killing them as I was too sleepy To find something else.

Woke up to see bloodied red spots on my hands.

sorry I had to bring it here.... I don't see a need to open a thread cos of it.

Sorry but I think it's bed bug,very annoying insect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)