Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877764 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Still voting Rineeka till thursday

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Who is that Son of a gun next to bambam. That guy get bad habit.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2018
MORRYDIHEART:
abeg who's up for eviction this week,I miss d nomination show
all the pairs except K-squared and Leolex

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
Divay22:
Abeg this live streaming is not playing again o angry
Get your DSTV now app. Just make sure your data is unlimited.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:
Mtchewww!
Pele oh tongue tongue grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
playboy99:
this is scam all the house mate seem to be rich even bambam have been to Paris with her dad nawa ooo

And this is bad because?
Just pick a favourite
(Who grabs your heart tight) and vote

BTW
Shame on everybody who liked those "particular tribe" posts...
Yuck, and a half

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

Yeah, very annoying, it's really mean.

Will you vote for Mina,? smiley Voting online Is free,
Have you done so?
am nt voting anybody!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

NOPE... ALEX SAID THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WASHING PLATE.. SHE ALSO SAID MOST TIMES SHE WOULD ASK SOMEONE TO HELP HER WASH THE PLATE THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WASHING PLATE RIGHT FROM TIME(FUNNY).

.IT WAS THE EVEN AN ARGUMENT, ALEX NATURALLY HAS A LOUD VOICE..

DOMINIQUE, IF YOU NOTICED, I HAVE NOT BEEN TALKING ANY NEGATIVE THING SOME ABOUT HOUSEMATES THAT WERE UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DE-MARKET THEM.
WHY DO YOU HATE CEE-C SO MUCH THAT YOU EVEN HAD TO LIE AGAINST HER?
IF YOU HATE CEE-C, DO YOU ALSO HATE TOBI?

BE FAIR TO ALL HOUSEMATES SINCE YOU CLAIM NOT TO SUPPORT ANY OF THEM IN PARTICULAR...

NB... I REPEAT, ALEX CONFIRMED IT HERSELF THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WASHINGTON PLATES. SHE ONLY ASK PEOPLE TO HELP HELP...

I WANT ANYBODY TO PROVE ME WRONG..

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

I didn't watch the entire exchange but Alex told CC that she was wrong to have accused her of not washing plates. Alex may be one of the laziest housemates but accusing her or not doing any chores is stretching it a bit. I may be a neutral this season but i like some housemates better than other. So YES, CC is on of my least liked housemates. Her arrogant and condescending attitude rubs off one the wrong way.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
So teddy A already drives a range rover and a corolla grin
Even the price of his cars are bigger than the 45 million he's trying to win.
He'll just use the money and buy his baby mama a car.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Infcat I am tired. They are Just so sentimental. And now they are trying to use pity to make people vote for them saying everyone thinks they are not strong and they are dumb. Like play like play they will get to the final and one of them will win. This is the same rubbish they did with efe. This is why our leaders will keep treating us like idiots. When people who supposedly should be objective will vote for the ones that have no shoes or the one that calls himself a farmer based on sentiments. How do you dash somebody 45 million for just sitting and looking or for being innocent. Is the innocence why you are watching. If we had 10 of such people In the house who will watch big brother. They keep spoiling the game every year. Last year they said efe was real all because he spoke pidgin and always claimed warri even though he grew up in Jos. They said he needed the money. One year after they insult and say all sorts of nonsense against him. this year now it is because he is fine and quiet or because everyone is calling them dumb. What kind of thinking is this? If they win, one year after they will say it was a mistake and yet will do the same over and over again. Lmaoooo! I'm yet to see why these pair should escape eviction this Sunday. Its like they are not even in the house. Anyway make I just vote my own dey watch.
do you know the word winner to ever emerge in Big Brother? It was Wendell in 2011.

Do you know how Wendell won? By sitting down and doing nothing, that guy did not even utter more than ten sentences his entire stay, but he won

Do you know the funny thing about hia win? Those who voted for him did not even like him, he won because East Africans dashed him their votes. East Africans only gave him those votes because they wanted vengeance.

They had been ridiculed by SA and their representatives were all kicked out, so, they voted for the guy least likely to win on any poll. The guy wth zero entertainment value, the most activity he ever had was when he walked around the house to win the Eva Walk For Life Challenge.

The point of this write-up is that, various things spur people to vote. You may not find Mina entertaining, but people do, many have compared their relationship to what obtains on Telemundo. It may not be your thing, but it is somebody's thing and you cannot trash it just because you don't understand it.

We need couples like Mina, TeddyBam and Cebi in that house. They give us different perspectives on different relationships. They are not all conventional, but there are couples just like that in the world.

Their individual output may be analysed when the pairing is dissolved, but for now, they work in pairs, so, we view them like that.

Some people are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are someone's glass of champagne

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Team Mina any WhatsApp group

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MORRYDIHEART(f): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2018
thatigboman:
all the pairs except K-squared and Leolex
thanks dear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Pele oh tongue tongue grin
I was about to invite you for dinner but I guess that is cancelled too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Anugod:
Oga goan sit down jare, who's forcing you to watch the awkward, hate-filled and sentimental show? Stop making noise ojere undecided angry

And for your info, Cocoice in last year's See Gobe smoked so much a lot of people called her a chimney, and some even voted her out cos of that. When you talk too much you end up showing how ignorant you are. angry angry undecided
i dnt usually gv bk negative reply to people like u, bt i wnt permit u to go like dat, u av just display ur tru blood has a Nigerian, so insultive nd..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
amehrada:
How is he a bully?
he is rily frustrating nina, wic is unfair, he sees nina has weak, dose ar attributes of bullies
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Eeghe:
Geezeem, bless your heart
D-One to Nina-" it is because of the way Miracle treats you that you get all, "ninary"
He gave you levels in this house"

Girls says....not even Miracle who by the way wants me calm can make me not express myself

Perfect combo
Hot and cool
Vote Mina

Bless you too darling

You know how we roll

First we love their hearts

Then crush on their looks

And get off on their craziness ......lol

#Whentheygolowwegohigh grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Yes sweetie!
Go to @miracle and @nina Ivy IG account, Dm the admins.
Thanks for voting, the lord will replenish you tines 10 over.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Yes sweetie!
Go to @miracle and @nina Ivy IG account, Dm the admins.
Thanks for voting, the lord will replenish you times 10 over.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Why is it important to you to understand why some people are voting for a particular housemate?

Why does it hurt you that another viewer likes a particular housemate?

Why is it important to you to provide proof that you voted for a particular housemate?

Why do you find it easy to insult or critique one housemate but feel pains when your favourite is being insulted or critiqued?

This world is about live and let live.

Like a housemate, dislike a housemate, praise your housemate, insult the housemate you dislike, campaign for your housemate, vote for your housemate and let the results show how majority feels.

In the meantime, majority of the house is taking a nap apparently whilst Teddy is all bubbly but has to stay in one place because Khloe is asleep and he is chained to her.

Biggie, bring a task jor! These people have runout of jangirover entertainment ideas... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2018
mercy232:

yes, coco-ice smoked..
thx, nd she was booted out, i see ds happnin soon to ds two
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol,
Poor teddy he is the only one that wants to be awake,
Khloe wants to sleep,

Bambam won't stop laughing at him grin

Khloe now got up and went to lie on the bed grin
So khloe, bambam and k brule are lying on the bed,
Teddy is standing up looking at them,

He has no choice but to sitdown on the bed,
Bambam is still laughing at him,

Lol, poor teddy, grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol. The house no get air conditioner o. Dont be fooled by pictures. And dem 1 dash 45 million. Lol. The money goes to an already "agreed" person. There will be twist and turns. Just like cee cee rightly inferred.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2018
aro1:
am nt voting anybody!!!

All right smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2018
peeps4u:
Reading it on FP now that Brulé touched Khloe's breasts while the later was asleep. Could Brulé get evicted like Kemen?
I REPORTED IT HERE. IT HAPPENED ON SUNDAY NIGHT.. KBRULE HAVE BEEN BREAKING BIGGIE'S RULES OVER ABD OVER AGAIN.I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I AM TEAM KHLOE.. LOL
KBRULE BROKE ANOTHER RULE LAST NIGHT BY THROWING SOMETHING AT KHLOE..
KHLOE IS THE ONLY REASON THAT GUY IS STILL IN BIGGIE'S HOUSE..
THIS IS THE VIDEO..

CC HAT3R COME AND ARGUE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-rRawF8Ok

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol,
Why has the camera been on these ever since,

Khloe has slept and k brulé is about to fall asleep,
Only bambam and Teddy are awake now.

Mambi I think they are tired.
I don't know why.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2018
It just occured to me that Khloe didnt save BamBam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:
Here

It's really all over my house. It smells so bad when you kill it. Couldn't sleep cos of heat, went to sleep yesterday in the sitting room and they showed me hell. Two crawled on me. I couldn't sleep and was disturbed.
I used my hands in killing them as I was too sleepy To find something else.

Woke up to see bloodied red spots on my hands.

sorry I had to bring it here.... I don't see a need to open a thread cos of it.

sniper around corners and spots where they crawl to. Apply sniper and close the doors/windows for an entire day. Make sure you are out of the house throughout cos of the toxicity of the sniper chemicals. Those bedbugs will be eradicated. Thank me later.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Who is with ceecee now. Can someone fill me in?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

They keep coming back. I've asked around and nobody knows the name. I said I should show it here perhaps someone might know it.
it's a bedbug. Ordinary fleet/insecticides like Raid and Mortein can't kill it. You need something strong like sniper.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Afam4eva:
I want to say something...

I really don't think it's fair on Angel and Bitto to go home because they're one of the most competitive people in the house as they are at the top of the pecking order in most f the tasks done, so it's obvious that they are smart. I even checked their instagram followership and i noticed that it's nothing compared to other housemates.

I think people are not supporting them because they are not doing fine boy like the likes of Teddy A and Miracle.

I think they deserve to stay a while longer. They deserve it.
If you ask me, everyone deserves to stay.
Even Cee-C provides entertainment. She's probably the most talked about HM apart Nina.
People should simply vote their favourites based on their perceived entertainment value.
If you can't garner enough votes to stay, then you have failed to resonate positively with sizable viewers.
The house is chaotic 'cause the HMs are too many. Let the less appealing take honourable exits.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2018
safarigirl:
do you know the word winner to ever emerge in Big Brother? It was Wendell in 2011.

Do you know how Wendell won? By sitting down and doing nothing, that guy did not even utter more than ten sentences his entire stay, but he won

Do you know the funny thing about hia win? Those who voted for him did not even like him, he won because East Africans dashed him their votes. East Africans only gave him those votes because they wanted vengeance.

They had been ridiculed by SA and their representatives were all kicked out, so, they voted for the guy least likely to win on any poll. The guy wth zero entertainment value, the most activity he ever had was when he walked around the house to win the Eva Walk For Life Challenge.

The point of this write-up is that, various things spur people to vote. You may not find Mina entertaining, but people do, many have compared their relationship to what obtains on Telemundo. It may not be your thing, but it is somebody's thing and you cannot trash it just because you don't understand it.

We need couples like Mina, TeddyBam and Cebi in that house. They give us different perspectives on different relationships. They are not all conventional, but there are couples just like that in the world.

Their individual output may be analysed when the pairing is dissolved, but for now, they work in pairs, so, we view them like that.

Some people are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are someone's glass of champagne

I disagree with wendall. Because at the beginning of the game it was one winner big brother said Not two. I'm sure big brother did not think another Nigerian will perform so well. So for it not to just be almost a Nigerian thing, they gave it to Wendell too. Wendell had no business winning and if you watched the game well. You would have seen he was not even the favourite to come second. So there was something going on. The other part you talked about, different perspectives and all you are right to an extent, for a couple perhaps people enjoy seeing them of which I don't. But we should always be objective when voting. Its not fair for people to come and entertain us and then the most unentertaining ends up winning . Then big brother should put the un entertaining people and people who act poor in the show so we know what we are voting for. Nobody should win based on sentiments. People who read the show well will end up going into big brother show playing on our intelligence in subsequent shows.

The worst part is some people are already saying tobi Leo teddy a and some other housemates don't need the money because their parents are rich. That is not fair at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53