Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3934305 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:
she just confirmed she's very possessive
And it's runs in the family, but she's trying to control hers... She cares more about her reputation than food
HATER... HOPE YOU WILL STOP HATING HER FROM TODAY...
NOW YOU KNOW THAT THE PROBLEM LIES WITH TOBI AS A MAN TO FREE HIMSELF...
THE EARLIER YOU PURE YOUR MIND OF HATE, THE BETTER FOR YOU.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Cee C says anyone she goes into a relationship must tick 'all her boxes', or she must see that they have the potential to eventually tick all of them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Nobody should come and yan dust about Lolu again. Guy just proved himself in every way. The real Yoruba demon is here.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Judging from what she's saying, Cee c command respect, it's not optional, you just have to give it to her.

She said, During the truth and dare game, if she wanted Tobi to stand up and follow her, he would have immediately...

But it's manipulative though...she sees Tobi as a prey, and the dude gat to stand up for himself, else

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 12:48am On Feb 14, 2018
The best part about this Lolu Cee C conversation is Lolu calling her a GOAT also known as Ewure in Yoruba or Ewu in Igbo #copied

lmao!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minasota(f): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2018
To The NairaLand Ladies....
Happy Valentines Day...
Now, Choose A Gift You Want From Me From The Two Pictures Below....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Willexmania:
To The NairaLand Ladies....
Happy Valentines Day...
Now, Choose A Gift You Want From Me From The Two Pictures Below....

Both kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

HATER... HOPE YOU WILL STOP HATING HER FROM TODAY...
NOW YOU KNOW THAT THE PROBLEM LIES WITH TOBI AS A MAN TO FREE HIMSELF...
THE EARLIER YOU PURE YOUR MIND OF HATE, THE BETTER FOR YOU.. LOL
Get your miserable ass off my mention... I won't warn you about this again..
Pls.if my comment doesn't go down well with you, it's from my own perspective ,you can drop yours beneath mine but pls do not quote me pls.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2018
New meaning of Lolu in d dictionary: Lolu 1:\ making d dead lively again Lolu 2:\ Resetting cee-c's factory settings...
this ppl no go kill person with laff

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Both kiss kiss
Lol...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 14, 2018
hmmm..C Cee is playing, laughing out loud and completing her sentence ..Lolu is d real MVP, original Yoruba Demon..#BBNaija ..#voteLoto

Lol seen on twitter https://twitter.com/Adebayo2209/status/963549685737803777

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2018
grin Mina fans should come and see entertainment biko, see how we are all enjoying Lolu's sense ...vote wisely!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:
Judging from what she's saying, Cee c command respect, it's not optional, you just have to give it to her.

She said, During the truth and dare game, if she wanted Tobi to stand up and follow her, he would have immediately...

But it's manipulative though...she sees Tobi as a prey, and the dude gat to stand up for himself, else
WOW... IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOW SEEING WHAT I HAVE NOTICED ABOUT HER FOR LONG... FREE YOUR MIND AND FORGET HATRED AND YOU GONNA SEE THE REAL CEE-C.. I AM NOT HER FAN, BUT I CAN NEVER EVER HATE HER..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu is really playing the game. One of the few HMs playing the game with their brain without emotion. Ceecee just became a victim of Lolu's game.

Anto
Lolu
Leo
Ahneeka

Favs in that order.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:

Get your miserable ass off my mention... I won't warn you about this again..
Pls.if my comment doesn't go down well with you, it's from my own perspective ,you can drop yours beneath mine but pls do not quote me pls.
SEE PAIN LOL.. I WILL QUOTE YOU DEAR... I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED HATRED FROM YOUR MIND AND NOW SEEING THE REAL CEE-C... I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.. PLEASE, ALSO APPLY IT IN YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES.. IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

WOW... IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOW SEEING WHAT I HAVE NOTICED ABOUT HER FOR LONG... FREE YOUR MIND AND FORGET HATRED AND YOU GONNA SEE THE REAL CEE-C.. I AM NOT HER FAN, BUT I CAN NEVER EVER HATE HER..
Great that she commands respect, it's the way she's gone about it that people have an issue with however
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu is a therapist. I believe that JAMB snake will even open up to him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 12:58am On Feb 14, 2018
CeeC still going on and on about Tobi, she can't sleep.. Na wa o!!

Can't wait for Biggie to pair her with TeddyA grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
;DLolu is a therapist. I believe that JAMB snake will even open up to him
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. I WILL QUOTE YOU DEAR... I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED HATRED FROM YOUR MIND AND NOW SEEING THE REAL CEE-C... I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.. PLEASE, ALSO APPLY IT IN YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES.. IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT..

Any woman who knows her worth commands respect. You don't have to be rude or mean to earn that.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Loto and Ceebi definitely got more votes today. I don't even want Ceeci to go again. Lolu you're a real Gee grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
LholarB:
CeeC still going on and on about Tobi, she can't sleep.. Na wa o!!

Can't wait for Biggie to pair her with TeddyA grin
I want that too

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 1:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

SEE PAIN LOL.. I WILL QUOTE YOU DEAR... I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED HATRED FROM YOUR MIND AND NOW SEEING THE REAL CEE-C... I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.. PLEASE, ALSO APPLY IT IN YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES.. IT WILL HELP YOU ALOT..
You just won't give up grin grin
I'm sorry for saying that though... Let's just say i got concluded too fast, and we were actually saying same thing but going around circles..
Sorry though... We're cool right?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Some people will just copy a tweet from twitter without giving credit..smh

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Great that she commands respect, it's the way she's gone about it that people have an issue with however
YEA... BUT TOBI SHOULD HAVE OPTED OUT IF HE WASN'T COMFORTABLE WITH HER...
I DONT LIKE WEAK MEN, A MEAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY NO WHEN HE WANTT TO SAY NO.. MAYBE HE IS DOING THESE FOR A REASON.. I JUST HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BLAME WOMEN FOR EVERYTHING.... NOT FAIR.

IF CEE-C IS CEE-C,... TOBI SHOULD EITHER BE TOBI OR TRANSFORM HIMSELF INTO CEE-C.. DUNNO IF YOU UNDERSTAND

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Any woman who knows her worth commands respect. You don't have to be rude or mean to earn that.
Lol like

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

grin
Hahahahahaha
grin ehen dat was last year, Teddy A still my favourite, I don't see any bamtobi nonsense happening, atleast not when Teddy is still in dat house, Bambam respects Teddy A, still voting Bamteddy jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Even tobi can't sleep. This people love strong o grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 1:07am On Feb 14, 2018
angryAPC should make Lolu @MBuhari 's campaign manager.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:

You just won't give up grin grin
I'm sorry for saying that though... Let's just say i got concluded too fast, and we were actually saying same thing but going around circles..
Sorry though... We're cool right?
OK NO PROBLEM.. DONT ALWAYS BE QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE... PEOPLE LIKE US WHO DONT TALK AND RELATE WITH PEOPLE ALOT TEND TO SUFFER FROM BAD JUDGMENT..

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.