Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3886027 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dee one says he doesn't like Leo and tells ahneeka that Leo is someone ahneeka should run away from,

Then he called Leo and told Leo that he is talking about him so Leo should come, Leo comes and he tells Leo to his face that he doesn't like him.

Then He says the reason why is because Leo plays mind games and says he made khloe group leader because he knows that something like this will happen,

(Atleast I think he is talking about khloe)

Leo is just listening.

Dee-one no just send anybody sha.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nellaluv(f): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
vladimiros:
abeg let us contribute money and buy cloth for angel

always wearing singlet..

I read somewhere Biggie seized his clothes cos they were branded grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
nellaluv:

I read somewhere Biggie seized his clothes cos they were branded grin
Ti e ba
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
bitto and princess though shocked

lolu is reasoning on something,i think the guy is cool, calm and collected. i see him go a long way in this game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
. You and I know how forward and 'in your face' Khloe can be. It can be very annoying. I would have flared up too. I dislike it when people can't respect their space and want to prove they can do or say anything to anyone. In as much as Dee one's constant degrading jokes might piss me off,but that would be in the long run. Khloe's own is too much. She needed someone to shut her up,and he did just that.

Your comment is a little tilted. Dee One called Chloe flat chest without any provocation and believed walls don't have ears. Body language and looks speak volumes sometimes than action. You may be okay with Dee One's degrading jokes, others don't necessarily have to ignore them. Respect should be reciprocal always.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
gossip is dividing the house already ...anyway,its part of all we want.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by waxdude: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

I don't know everyone's name yet..

Group A

Teddy
Angel
Lolu (leader)
K Brule
The other lightskin guy with half teeth. (lol)
Princess
Nina
Bitto
Ifu
And one other ladies.

Group B
Miracle
Dee1
Leo
Tobi

Ahmeeka
Khole (Leader)
BamBam
Alex
Vendora
And one other lady
lol @ half teeth ..Rico u mean. . tnx
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Giel:
Dee one says he doesn't like Leo and tells ahneeka that Leo is someone ahneeka should run away from,

Then he called Leo and told Leo that he is talking about him so Leo should come, Leo comes and he tells Leo to his face that he doesn't like him.

Then He says the reason why is because Leo plays mind games and says he made khloe group leader because he knows that something like this will happen,

Leo is just listening.

Which one is Leo abeg, they are too much in that house, the thing is confusing me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Giel:

Leo is just listening.

wow, I love dee one's guts....only two housemates(uti and Karen) in the history of big brother have been so courageous to tell as it is and not behind people's backs and they both won their seasons....big brother show can never be won by manipulators, backstabbers(ask ttt), liars, betrayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
yunafa:
wow, I love dee one's guts....only two housemates(uti and Karen) in the history of big brother have been so courageous to tell as it is and not behind people's backs and they both won their seasons....big brother show can never be won by manipulators, backstabbers(ask ttt), liars, betrayers.
Being rude and condescending does not equal being real.
There is something called maturity.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Vivipop:
Hello fellas!
I refuse to let this year's show grow on me like last year's...I really hope it doesn't.
So I decided to take a quick peek at the house. I am really not impressed, which is good.
The house is too noisy, too colourful and too crowded. Ugly and skinny looking girls with clueless demeanor, special emphasis on "Ugly". I guess it's about brain power this time, but can't we have us some pretty ladies with Mini Einstein's brain at least? Duh!!! Pretty girls are brainy too!

The guys are way much better looking than the girls. I can't even keep up with their funny sounding names. I hope a deserving lady wins this time, not like I care though. No wasting of data this time, I will stick to this thread for updates, especially arguments and quarrels amongst fans. LOL...

Come on Vivi, even Einstein will agree there are intelligent homo sapiens in this den. You sound like we are watching contestants in the weakest link, haba.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Vivipop:
Hello fellas!
I refuse to let this year's show grow on me like last year's...I really hope it doesn't.
So I decided to take a quick peek at the house. I am really not impressed, which is good.
The house is too noisy, too colourful and too crowded. Ugly and skinny looking girls with clueless demeanor, special emphasis on "Ugly". I guess it's about brain power this time, but can't we have us some pretty ladies with Mini Einstein's brain at least? Duh!!! Pretty girls are brainy too!

The guys are way much better looking than the girls. I can't even keep up with their funny sounding names. I hope a deserving lady wins this time, not like I care though. No wasting of data this time, I will stick to this thread for updates, especially arguments and quarrels amongst fans. LOL...
grin LMAO
Honestly you're right, I don't see myself getting that involved either. I don't just feel passionately for any of them like last year. Three days and I don't hate anyone, it's not the same feeling.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Your comment is a little tilted. Dee One called Chloe flat chest without any provocation and believed walls don't have ears. Body language and looks speak volumes sometimes than action. You may be okay with Dee One's degrading jokes, others don't necessarily have to ignore them. Respect should be reciprocal always.
He just subtly threw shades at Vandora just nw...

Saying she looks 25 with her wig on but looks 32 without her wig

PS: Its true tho bt he does that alot but cnt handle reproach
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
I definitely will support a female housemate this season.
But I have not figured my fave yet.
All the hms are having double character.
If not triple and more.
So it's very difficult to pick a fave right now.
Alex, I kinda like.
Ahnneka reminds me of my girl Feza
Ifu ennada and Anto r cool too.
But for now,i still think they r all still trying out
Different games that would work for them
So I will patiently wait for them to settle for a strategy before I pick one or two faves.

As for Miracle,khloe and Nina, I hope de have a rethink on the characters they are wearing, they don't match the game,they might backfire...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:
Why is binto dressed like a Sabbath priest? grin

That's generous of you. Thought I was on the wrong channel when I turned my Tv on. Saw a senior prophet of the Celestial Church in sutana.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alinobrown1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
I no like dis Khloe sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
So when I said Khloe na overripe plantain...Y'all thought I was joking....Too bossy, you were @fault & went ahead to play the victim card...Another Tboss in disguise grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lhimeet:
So when I said Khloe na overripe plantain...Y'all thought I was joking....Too bossy, you were @fault & went ahead to play the victim card...Another Tboss in disguise grin cheesy grin
That mgbeke cannot be t boss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

Being rude and condescending does not equal being real.
There is something called maturity.

Gbam!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
I need a link to watch it online
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

Wole Soyinka made third class, I made first class. grin
With a science course.
I wonder how people that call themselves graduates cannot express themselves correctly, this is a huge shame. Do you know the number of people that view nairaland on hourly basis
Let's stop disgracing our country.

Stop spreading ignorant lies. Soyinka never made 3rd class. He's come out to debunk the silly lies. Acquiant yourself with knowledge, make use of your Google search bar.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anyone watching via stream?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
oshe11:

Tobi just told him the hard truth about taking jabs and letting go. Let's hope he doesn't confuse reality with comedy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
oshe11:

Do you know the diff between being bossy & being funny?...I hate the way Khloe talks, recks of bossy attitude...Dee one is just trying to make the house lit...But Khloe ain't helping matters angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

That mgbeke cannot be t boss
You know that yourself... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

Which one is Leo abeg, they are too much in that house, the thing is confusing me.

This one,

I just look at their mic (or is it battery) bag? Those small orange bags they hang on their necks. Their names are written there.

@yunafa.
It was just unexpected, lol, well at least he told him to his face.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
DoubleeDee:

. Read my statement well. I never agreed with Dee one's jokes. What I implied was if I was a victim of both his degrading jokes and Khloe's constant 'you must listen to me even if I won't want to listen to you' attitude,not forgetting her ways of stylishly imposing her views on others(which she did not long ago), I would definitely flare up at both of them but the time rate at which I'll do that will be in favour of Dee one because I can handle it better and easily ignore him and he'll get the drill and most likely stop. But what do you do when someone is constantly in your face trying to tell you what to do and say and when to do them even when you don't want to? You'll easily put them down because you'll feel suffocated. I hope you get me now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lhimeet:

Do you know the diff between being bossy & being funny?...I hate the way Khloe talks, recks of bossy attitude...Dee one is just trying to make the house lit...But Khloe ain't helping matters angry
Didnt say he was busy bossy. I sed he throws shade at people and sinx he doesnt know hw they wud react to it, he should as well be able to take reproach from others....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Giel:

Leo is just listening.

. At least he didn't say it behind his back and what he said is quite true too. You never really know what someone like Leo is thinking and that can make you defensive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.