Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882236 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by omisakint: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Tobi is free

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
vladimiros:

To be fair ..Lolu used a Machiavellian doctrine to open up cee cee

He disarmed her with useless honesty. And she opened up

If you know, you know..
What did he do to her?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
cnnelo:

Anto commands respect
Cee c forces people to respect her.
EOD
cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

During the first few days in the house, Lolu told Tobi that this relationship wasn't healthy for him. 3 weeks later, we all saw the effect and so did other housemates as soon as Ebuka started talking about it. With very little data, Lolu is able to pick your mind apart. I dont even like him but I respect that skill.

- Father is very wealthy
-probably went to a private school so no strike

Vs

- Dude whose parent were average/ middle-lowerclass
-went to a public school

I'm ashamed that you will judge a person's ability by the time they take to graduate college in Nigeria of all places. Its a long conversation but I'll stop here.

Yeah, you dont know what smartness means.
I guess you're wiser than Solomon ,who still was destroyed by women or David his father?
If you judge a man's smartness by what he allows a woman get away with, then you're not very smart yourself.
And enough with the pity card, I've seen children from poor and average homes graduate very early and I've seen rich kids graduate very late.
It's all in the mental capabilities and has nothing to do with family background.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

If I talk now they will call me defender of universe. All of them got this big brother gig on a platter of gold even though they went for the same kind of auditions. This is why its so easy for them to flaunt rules and misbehave. I tell you if bigbrother was someone they could see, some of them would antagonise him, talk back to him and also almost fight him. They are so unruly. Its not because they come from reasonably well to do homes. Its because they got it on a platter of gold. This are no ordinary Nigerians. This are people who are friends to entertainers and they are industry side kicks. Why won't they misbehave. If they put me or you inside, knowing fully well we fought to be there, without the help of anybody, we probably won't even have time to fall in love like efe. Efe was so focused. Even though I didn't like him. He was never entangled in rubbish. He read the games well, read the viewers and read the housemates and won.

and who told u efe did not fall in love?... Efe fell in love with Marvis but she was kinnda not into him but tried not to be rude about it.
Efe was so into marvis and asked for kisses couple of times but marvis declined, she was more into kemen because kemen alredy made it before going into the house.
i can only commend efe for having strong emotion because he didnt let the constant decline from marvis pull him down.
if Marvis played into Efe"s gallery the wouldnt have been different from MinA and BamTeddy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2018
omisakint:
Tobi is free
The only thing I saw in that long ass incoherent jargon is the very last sentence.
Nxt pls!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2018
tsquaure:
Biggie pls unpair them now . I would like these guys to play d game as individuals . Let every one carry their cross . The only pair i can bear to lose now is Vandee. I may not be crazy about Princess but i want to see more of Bitto . There is something about angelifu that is intriguing. Angel has ijaw miltant moves which i saw a lil of yesterday. Alex is an interesting character but Leo i dont just get, a bit colourless

I'm starting to like Ifuannada. She's very talented, interesting and free spirited. And she isn't fake in any way. She doesn't sugercoat her words. She says exactly what's on her mind. She also has a nice set of tits, which is a plus.

Colourless is the perfect word for Leo. The guy is almost invincible most of the time. There is nothing interesting about him at all. The guy is like Bread that's been left in the open air; dry tasteless and hard. Extremely unexciting individual. Even Miracle and Nina are more interesting than this over pampered mama's boy.

Vandora is also another naive girl. Especially with the way smiles and laughs at every statement Big brother makes. I hate naive, easy going, over friendly girls mehn. I like women who are a challenge. At least have some bitchiness in you. Life isn't an amusement park. Life is a jungle and there are lions everywhere looking for naive, empathic people to devour. Being too affable and shining teeth with everyone isn't going to get you far in life.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

I'm starting to like Ifuannada. She's very talented, interesting and free spirited. And she isn't fake in any way. She doesn't sugercoat her words. She says exactly what's on her mind. She also has a nice set of tits, which is a plus.

Colourless is the perfect word for Leo. The guy is almost invincible most of the time. There is nothing interesting about him at all. The guy is like Bread that's been left in the open air; dry tasteless and hard. Extremely unexciting individual. Even Miracle and Nina are more interesting than this over pampered mama's boy.

Vandee is also another naive girl. Especially with the way smiles and laughs at every statement Big brother makes. I hate naive, easy going, over friendly girls mehn. I like women who are a challenge. At least have some bitchiness in you. Life isn't an amusement park. Life is a jungle and there are lions everywhere looking for naive, empathic people to devour. Being too affable and shining teeth with everyone isn't going to get you far in life.

pls who is leading the poll?, i heard Mina. lol this cant be true.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

Vandee is also another naive girl. Especially with the way smiles and laughs at every statement Big brother makes. I hate naive, easy going, over friendly girls mehn. I like women who are a challenge. At least have some bitchiness in you. Life isn't an amusement park. Life is a jungle and there are lions everywhere looking for naive, empathic people to devour. Being too affable and shining teeth with everyone isn't going to get you far in life.
Very True, Voting#bamteddy#
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Nightmare007, please quote my comment well. I don't know why you guys don't know how to do something as simple as quoting someone properly. If you can't quote, then how can you make Nigeria great? The United states, the Russians, the Chinese and even Saudi Arabians are designing Artificial Intelligence systems and you Nigerians can't do something as simple as quoting correctly. If you can't do something as simple as quoting, how can you design complex technology? Mehn this country is hopeless.

Edit: You've finally quoted me well. Oya clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

You made sense today.
What happened?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:
Nightmare007, please quote my comment well. I don't know why you guys don't know how to do something as simple as quoting someone properly. If you can quote, then how can you make Nigeria great? The United states, the Russians, the Chinese and even Saudi Arabians are designing Artificial Intelligence systems and you Nigerians can't do something as simple as quoting correctly. If you can't do something as simple as quoting, how can you design complex technology? Mehn this country is hopeless.

Edit: You've finally quoted me well. Oya clap for yourself.
And how many technologies have you developed?
Are you exempted from making Nigeria great?
Because anytime I read your comments, it's like we are back to the primitive era.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by King4Roller: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2018
When will big brother naija end
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

I guess you're wiser than Solomon ,who still was destroyed by women or David his father?
If you judge a man's smartness by what he allows a woman get away with, then you're not very smart yourself.
And enough with the pity card, I've seen children from poor and average homes graduate very early and I've seen rich kids graduate very late.
It's all in the mental capabilities and has nothing to do with family background.

He thinks Wisdom and Smartness are the same thing.
This is alreay shaping up to be an argumentum ad infinitum. So, off you pop.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Cynthia nwadiora is not married, she's never been married ,the married one is her elder sister.
I might not Bleep with her, but I won't let anyone accuse her falsely.
This is a family I know pretty well.
I thought as much too cos I just checked her up on Facebook.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Check her Facebook account, she tagged her husband on her pictures. I noticed it for sometime but just kept quiet so bloggers will find out . Cynthia nwadiora is her fb page. Look at her pictures. She tagged the DeeDee guy in most of her pictures . she loves older men. And he is a white old Man. His name is David cook. They've been dating for a while. Hence she called tobi a silly child or something like that. Its her preference.
From what I can see on Facebook the sister is the married one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

[s]
Vandee is also another naive girl. Especially with the way smiles and laughs at every statement Big brother makes. I hate naive, easy going, over friendly girls mehn. I like women who are a challenge. At least have some bitchiness in you. Life isn't an amusement park. Life is a jungle and there are lions everywhere looking for naive, empathic people to devour. Being too affable and shining teeth with everyone isn't going to get you far in life[/s].
The fact you think vandora is naive already makes your point, null and void and of no effect.
What vandora has is tact ,which ifueneda seemingly does not have.
You say naive people don't go far?
But vandora is on your TV and you're writing about her from some cheap China Phone.
If she were that naive, would she have taken the incentive to audition for Big brother, go through the gruesome questioning and emerge as one of the twenty picked from a litter of thousands.
Keep your input to yourself and use it to improve your own life!
And talking about ifu enneda, One who talks about everything that comes to their mind is a fool!
Today Beyonce and 2 face run their respective industries because they're very tactful.
You never see them get into a feud, take sides or reply negative jabs....
Always saying your mind is predictable and boring, the point of being an adult is knowing what to say and when to say it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

He thinks Wisdom and Smartness are the same thing.
This is alreay shaping up to be an argumentum ad infinitum. So, off you pop.
Wisdom and smartness are actually synonymous, if you don't know that much, then I've really wasted my time with you.

Synonyms.... Two similar words that can be used in place of the other. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
demonized:
[s] Now, according to the rumors trending online that ceeC is married, im thinking Deedee might just be d husband. And she's just using tobi's weakness for her as a shield to her own strategy cuz if they werent paired up, ceec wud be getting nominated constantly and might even be the first to be evicted..

Ceec is riding on tobi's strength just like Nina with miracle, she needs a shield and Tobi is d perfect prey with his weak emotions for her. so she's just playing along with the fake affection for tobi..

the only real and emotional thing abt ceec tonight is that shout out to Deedee, but to tomiwa and d others mentioned we're damage control to throw tobi off after finding out tobi was awake and heard the whole thing... #fearwomen

I don't think there's ever been an iota of true affection for tobi if not, why does she keeps curving him whenever he leans in for a kiss??
[/s]
RUBBISH,IS IT BY FORCE TO KISS OR HAVE SEX?PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE OTHERS THINK BBN IS ALL ABOUT ROMANCE.. DEE-ONE REJECTED AHNEEKA.. TOBI AND MIRACLE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT CEE-C AND NINA RESPECTIVELY, BUT THEY Didn't. IT IS EITHER THEY ARE COWARDS OR COOL WITH THEM.
WHY NOT SHOW US CEE-C'S HUSBAND SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE THAT SHE IS MARRIED..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu said Ceecee can be naked and he still won't be interested, chai!!! He isn't even pitying her with words, the thing pain her shaaa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Wisdom and smartness are actually synonymous, if you don't know that much, then I've really wasted my time with you.

Synonyms.... Two similar words that can be used in place of the other. undecided

Oh you must be threebears. Now I regret every single reply I gave you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by demonized: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Be smart man... in all of these pictures the supposed man didn't snap a pix with her... for real??

Look at the second pix closely I thought I saw a wedding gown behind Cee c
I'm less concerned abt d gown behind as it's irrelevant, you should too and focus on d band and not rule poasibilities of the said rumor. smart man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2018
demonized:
all part of the damage control brushes. [s] if u looked closely ud realize tobi was making hand gestures for her not to cover him(guilt after feeling busted) with the sheets that he's fine(nigga felt betrayed) [/s] but she dint budge tho.. he might not have done that if he hadn't heard all what she said...

LOLU... issa fvcking POLYGRAPH MACHINE in disguise..
Dude cracked Ceec to d point of professing love for Deedee, which she ordinarily wudnt av done if she was sharing a bed with tobi...
YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE.. THE HAND GESTURE WAS DIRECTED TO LOLU.. HE ACTUALLY POINTED HIM TO THE DIRECTION WHERE THEY CAN FIND A DUVET..

MAYBE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLLOWING THE SHOW.. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS MENTIONED DEEDEE. I REMEMBER THE DAY SHE TOLD TOBI ABOUT DEEDEE.. SHE TOLD HIM THEY THEY ARE VERY CLOSE.. TOBI KNOWS ABOUT DEEDEE, SO STOP SPEWING THRASH.. YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO DECAMPEIGN CEBI. TOBI AND CEE-C ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY AIN'T TIED TOGETHER..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

Vandora is also another naive girl. Especially with the way smiles and laughs at every statement Big brother makes. I hate naive, easy going, over friendly girls mehn. I like women who are a challenge. At least have some bitchiness in you. Life isn't an amusement park. Life is a jungle and there are lions everywhere looking for naive, empathic people to devour. Being too affable and shining teeth with everyone isn't going to get you far in life.
. Pls support your favourite housemate and stop saying trash about Leo, u said he's invincible but he was the one who wrote the drama they presented last week.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Alheeri:
. Pls support your favourite housemate and stop saying trash about Leo, u said he's invincible but he was the one who wrote the drama they presented last week.
em em he didnt do it alone . Lolu helped mightily. Thumbs up to Angel for doing a yo man 'job with directing n adjusting d script to suit d group . N big thumbs to d voices for interpretation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

Oh you must be threebears. Now I regret every single reply I gave you.
Everyone is Threebeer to you people .

As for your second sentence, the feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MPSA(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
genius43:

Bros you are here again instead of doing something about Zuma you are disturbing us.

Brother! I'm not here to spoil the party, I love this show with all my heart, when you talk about our politics, we are always participating in our politics, we don't wait for our politicians to decide for us grin See the below video wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCwO6eA7B7g
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
. That's not love. I said it earlier that Cee cee just needs to be made jealous then she would start behaving like a child. She's coming to that point of realisation that what she considered unimportant and took for granted actually has use and more terrifyingly,to a fellow female. So she doesn't wanna lose out. She'd rather keep him for herself even if she doesn't know exactly what his usefulness is. If I were to advice Tobi,I'd tell him to stay away from Cee cee as far as possible. She just isn't worth it. I'm almost certain he hasn't felt as happy with a female partner as he did with Bam bam. That just shows that he has allowed himself to be suffocated by Cee Cee and that's very appalling. He should find someone else who makes him happy and stay there(not bam bam though cos of obvious reasons). cool
SOME OF YOU ALWAYS FORGET THE FACT THAT TOBI AND CEE-C ARE STRATEGIC PARTNERS BEFORE ANY OTHER THING.. AS IT STANDS, WHATEVER HAPPENS TO CEE-C WILL AFFECT TOBI.

UNTIL BIGGIE DISSOLVE THIS PAIRING, YOU CANT TELL TOBI TO IGNORE CEE-C..SAME WAY LOLU CANT COMPLETELY IGNORE ANTO.... SAME WITH KHLOE AND KBRULE...
THIS IS THE MORE REASON I HAVE BEEN ADVOCATING FOR BIGGIE TO DISSOLVE THIS PAIRING SO THAT THEY CAN ALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Everyone is Threebeer to you people .

As for your second sentence, the feeling is mutual.

wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2018
demonized:
I'm less concerned abt d gown behind as it's irrelevant, you should too and focus on d band and not rule poasibilities of the said rumor. smart man

Talking about the wedding gown being irrelevant tells alot about your observation skill...

Anyone can get a ring and wear it on which ever finger he or she pleases....

A wedding with no picture of the said man together shouldn't be given a status of a hypothesis talk more of it being a fact... just saying, be smart man!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:

that advert is an old one, i have seen that advert way before bbn2. when i saw it now, i was like so it was even bassey that was in this advert.
YOU ARE RIGHT... THEY ONLY CHANGED THE NAME OF THE CONDOM FROM GOLD CIRCLE TO FLEX CONDOM.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2018
The clock's ticking and we are still not there yet. Action speaks louder than words. Don't expend your energy trying to defend Bamteddy, please channel all your energy to voting for them.
We are not doing bad kiss but remember it's not over, until it is. We have less than 48hrs left.
Voting ends on Thursday. Continue voting till the last minute kiss.

You can also use other people's contact on your phone all you have to do is register the number and get the OTP code from the person. Daz all.
Please don't forget to save some votes for Rineeka and Loto.

Voting details below.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.