Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3939752 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
oshe11:
Even me that has been watching TRANSPORTER for centuries, na last year I know he name and it still escapes me sometimes

abeg dont mind all those ppl saying miracle is not intelligent because if he is not, he wont be a pilot. Besides, those ppl that they claim to be intelligent, what profession are they in? crazy musicians and talk host that require less than half of the intelligence required in aviation school.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
ba7man:
What I do is way bigger than your comprehension.

Even If I try to break it down, you wouldn't understand ( Since it isn't about watching BBN and kissing Miracles butth0le) .

Your dad will relate better.
I wish you the best in whatever it is that you're doing.
But for future purposes, exempt my dad when we are talking, I never mentioned yours.
Respect is paramount and reciprocal.
And someone as old as you are, should act maturely.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:
No peace! Hai!! But why should this uninteresting, unintelligent, not that fine , only good for kissing and looking fine even though he is not that fine cheesy air hostess Miracle threaten you guys? To the extent that you attack him instead of selling your favourite? shocked

It can only be a Miracle that he is all him, minding his business, scaredly admitted to Nina he is going home, told Ahneeka he needs this platform to give him legitimacy for door openings, and people are going to keep him in the house

He is devastatingly charming, loving, quiet, a listener and learner, mysterious and I love him like that...he is also fun and entertains me with romance and I keep waiting for him to flare up, lol

Vote Mina
Vote lovingly
Vote for mystery

Thank you

Loud it!

We don't care what they say
We don't care what they do
Cus we believe in him
Keep voting keep keep voting him kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am sure only Miracle matter on this thread don reach like 656 pages!!! Getting sick of Mira this Mira that...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eeghe:

Deaddd

Lol. No die biko, we gass vote ooooo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ogt1: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Where is that CAPSLOCK guy?
Guess he has been tamed by mod. Hope he will refrain from his annoying capslock. He is badly seeking for attention with the capslock. He knows many of his posts won't attract attention as his posts are mostly incoherent.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
nowpresence:
I want anto evicted
I have not seen much of her

If you need someone to vote out due to not seeing much of them, then vote out Miracle. Everyone has seem more of Anto than of Miracle. Anto makes more coherent statements in a day than Miracle has made since he entered the house.

God bless.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nkesexy:
Miracle is really giving some pple hypertension o...U guys are saying he is quiet and dull but u pple want to die on top of his matter...hmmm na wa...because of miracle some pple will have stroke o...#teamminaforlife

Dont mind them, he doesnt talk much, yet he is pulling a lot of controversy. hw many of those their talkative housemate have trended like him?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. No die biko, we gass vote ooooo. kiss
Please what happened?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
see as all the guys they relate and miracle no talk peeem!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

I also think the weakness of a mumu man can make him become enslaved by a woman.

Call it weakness if you like but to me that's power of a woman.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Please what happened?

Nothing much jawe, the guys are in the kitchen cooking and arguing Davido. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
prewtyjulie:

Dont mind them, he doesnt talk much, yet he is pulling a lot of controversy. hw many of those their talkative housemate have trended like him?
people are only talking, cos they don't want the money wasted on a mannequin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ogt1: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:

Talk for where? Many more people are seeing that this guy is empty on this show. He is handsome, no doubt and may also be intelligent, I don't know and can't doubt that, but he is dispensable and inactive as far as this show is concerned.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:

Kitchen etiquette. You don't talk while cooking, if you have to, drop it to the barest minimum. People shouldn't eat food filled with half saliva, half water.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
oshe11:
Even me that has been watching TRANSPORTER for centuries, na last year I know he name and it still escapes me sometimes
abi o. Like we would start memorizing names of actors
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
booqee:
I don't think princess came into the house with that hair.. I could be wrong though.. But that's the hair CeeC came in with. I like her hair sha.. But I'll like to see her on a different look

Even if Princess didn't come with the hair, its almost as old as ceecee's. The thing is hatred for ceecee makes people see only flaws in everything about her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
duduade:
I am sure only Miracle matter on this thread don reach like 656 pages!!! Getting sick of Mira this Mira that...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
prewtyjulie:

The reason he is trending is because a group of Nigerians decided to support him just on the basis of his fine face, despite the fact that he hasn't contributed anything to the big brother house since he came, except when he is mandated to. During the nomination, almost all the housemates nominated him for eviction, not because they see him as a threat, but because he doesn't contribute anything meaningful to the house. He doesn't talk to anyone besides Nina. He doesn't cook. He doesn't do dishes. He doesn't suggest activities. He doesn't give advice. He doesn't contribute to discussions. He doesn't mediate quarrels. He doesn't do anything. Giving him 45 million is a disservice to the show, the other housemates and the audience.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
styrese:
people are only talking, cos they don't want the money wasted on a mannequin

so who do you prefer to win, a guy that sang with a top artist and it took the song 5 yrs to make it to the screen. pls, we dont want to waste the money on another washed up artist that only him exists in his industry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

The reason he is trending is because a group of Nigerians decided to support him just on the basis of his fine face, despite the fact that he hasn't contributed anything to the big brother house since he came, except when he is mandated to. During the nomination, almost all the housemates nominated him for eviction, not because they see him as a threat, but because he doesn't contribute anything meaningful to the house. He doesn't talk to anyone one besides Nina. He doesn't Cook. He doesn't do dishes. He doesn't suggest curricular activities. He doesn't give advice. He doesn't contribute to discussions. He doesn't mediate quarrels. He doesn't do anything. Giving him 45 million is a disservice to the show, the other housemates and the audience.

Easy man... It's never this deep. MeeMee doesn't cook? Are we watching the same Bbn? grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol someone just typed dinner is noodles and lots of saliva.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ogt1:

Talk for where? Many more people are seeing that this guy is empty on this show. He is handsome, no doubt and may also be intelligent, I don't know and can't doubt that, but he is dispensable and inactive as far as this show is concerned.
The guy they disappoint me big time, and i been get high hopes for the guy but he is just too inactive.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
prewtyjulie:

so who do you prefer to win, a guy that sang with a top artist and it took the song 5 yrs to make it to the screen. pls, we dont want to waste the money on another washed up artist that only him exists in his industry.
grin if u ask me, I would pick d artist, atleast he got some talents

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

I wish you the best in whatever it is that you're doing.
But for future purposes, exempt my dad when we are talking, I never mentioned yours.
Respect is paramount and reciprocal.
And someone as old as you are, should act maturely.
Thanks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ogt1: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
MILEVSKY:

The guy they disappoint me big time, and i been get high hopes for the guy but he is just too inactive.

He was my first love right from the stage, but everyday he gets more uninteresting to my viewing. Sey na only fine boy I go dey watch even when you are dull to my viewing pleasure? Me xef na fine man, so why should continue blindly falling for Miracle even when he is inactive all because of fineness?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by QuietHammer(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
I heard niggaz been fvcking like rabbits in the house. angry
You know, that kind of steamy hot sex. angry
How true is this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
I had a lecturer who was very intelligent
But wasn't eloquent. he wrote great books
And thesis.

My point here is,some people are really intelligent
But words fail them. So they would rather act it
Out or put it down in black and white.

Some others are not really intelligent but are very
Articulate and eloquent. So people mistake that for intelligence.

Miracle is not dull or dumb as yal call him
He is a quiet person
The activities in the house are too
Fast for him to keep up with
So instead of struggling to be heard
He decided to just be calm
And speak only when there's a need.
If you listened to his convo with Ahnneka
You will understand what I'm saying
Nina is the only one that moves at his pace
When it comes to how fast or slow words
Come forth.

So cut the guy some slack

I said yesterday that angel makes noise
His goons came at me.
Angel is very articulate n eloquent
That's definitely not intelligence.

I thank you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ogt1:

He was my first love right from the stage, but everyday he gets more uninteresting to my viewing. Sey na only fine boy I go dey watch even when you are dull to my viewing pleasure? Me xef na fine man, so why should continue blindly falling for Miracle even when he is inactive all because of fineness?

*coughs*

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. SORRY, ENEMIES TOO PLENTY..
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Kitchen etiquette. You don't talk while cooking, if you have to, drop it to the barest minimum. People shouldn't eat food filled with half saliva, half water.

madam etiquette miracle is at the other side of the counter, he is barely handling any food item.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

Please chill. TeddyA is an unemotional good boy. I don't even see him as a player. TeddyA will also be caught unaware, just like tobi (if Ceecee decides to 'like' him).
I've never seen a person be more wrong in my life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.