Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,859 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914166 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Have u watched Lesbiana

Lesbi who? I don't know her. Neither does she live in my area...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:
Miracle wakes up Nina...

Now he is dipping his hands in her boobs.
Bad child... No be small kissing yester night o.
Rico just dey look them like TV grin grin grin it even came to a point i was shouting "he don do na " unconsciously
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

Lesbi who? I don't know her. Neither does she live in my area...
grin
U be Case ahswear.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

Intelligent indeed!
Are they talking about finding the cure of hiv or research to help cure a viral disease?
Miracle is the only one that talks about useful things in that house.
Nina is a living proof, compare the arrant Nina that breezed into the house telling everyone that cared to listen that she was on her period, saying a lot of rubbish, not attending lectures, sorting her papers and what have you.
Now Nina is more grounded, more responsive and better behaved.
I don't care about all these movie jargon ,I have no dreams of being an actor .
Teach me about life, teach me about how to succeed ,that is what I'd like to hear and that is what we get to hear from miracle anytime he opens his mouth.

You're just one crazy arse. See me beaming with smiles. Baby, you too much oooo... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:
Miracle wakes up Nina...

Now he is dipping his hands in her boobs.
That's his strategy grin, he is a man of "few" words but his hands is always busy doing "many" wonders on nina's body undecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
styrese:
vandora ke, I prefer princess, she got drama
Haba vandora has great personality. she's bring much into the game right now. Dee1 is not bad as well, he has great sense of humor. let give them some vote's.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:
That's his strategy grin, he is a man of "few" words but his hands is always busy doing "many" wonders on nina's body undecided
Na hand and brain them take dey fly plane not voicegrin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:

Izzit your body? We're not complaining na. angry undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

Bad child... No be small kissing yester night o.
Rico just dey look them like TV grin grin grin it even came to a point i was shouting "he don do na " unconsciously
lol... Sincerely though, I don't think Nina have a boyfriend outside BBN.

All the kisses And all that on camera... Imagine what would have happened behind cameras.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:
Haba vandora has great personality. she's bring much into the game right now. Dee1 is not bad as well, he has great sense of humor. let give them some vote's.
Is ur phone faulty

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Khloe said that? embarassed

I love a poverty story. Especially a poverty to riches and struggles story cheesy

You never go with the crowd. This is the first time I've seen anyone here mention Angelifu tongue

They may not be my favourite pair but they don't deserve to go first. Plus, Angel is starting to grow on me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
I hope all these calls to the diary room is about the issue yesterday.. Big brother abeg knack cece and lolu one strike each..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2018
asscb:

But I think they are just marketing themselves undecided

That is why they are wise.
People like Alex, princess and vandora I don't even know what they do. That platform is the biggest they all have to sell themselves career wise, and the wise ones are already seizing that opportunity.

Some of them think they are there to eat, dance, drink, joke and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:
In this era all young fine boys are turning gay, sacrificing their ass and destiny for ritualistic purposes, isn't it refreshing to see a man that handsome that is still straight and red blooded. lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:
if it's about wat is brought to the game, mina should be evicted first, take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2018
janefrancisca:
lol... He is giving us things we didn't enjoy last season. (a relationship between Tboss and Miyonse).

If we had this kindda connection with Miyonse last season I am sure he wouldn't have been evicted the second week.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

lol... Sincerely though, I don't think Nina have a boyfriend outside BBN.

All the kisses And all that on camera... Imagine what would have happened behind cameras.
Lol.. So you mean, she's just sending her shout out to one imaginary boyfriend outside grin grin

Many things wee happen...konji don full their body..
I only feel pity for Dee one and Vandora, those pair can't just do anything... Even to cuddle (Vandora is better though, but the married Dee one... Baba no go fit explain o)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. So you mean, she's just sending her shout out to one imaginary boyfriend outside grin grin

Many things wee happen...konji don full their body..
I only feel pity for Dee one and Vandora, those pair can't just do anything... Even to cuddle (Vandora is better though, but the married Dee one... Baba no go fit explain o)

It would have been so much better if he just informed her (vandora) about his marital status.
They are the least entertaining in that house and likely to leave on Sunday alongside Prito

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
ba7man:
It's a yardstick for vast knowledge which is required to get ahead in life.

It gives you a common ground with most people having a bit of knowledge about their area of interest.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but I know names and capital of countries, types of mountains, clouds, cars, planes, guns, actors, musicians, engines, houses, chemical equations, fashion designers, novelists, animals, rivers etc.....heck, I even know types of tie knots.

Result of growing up surrounded by encyclopedias.

There's a place in the future for the vast individual.

and you are on nairaland by this time! baba i bowooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

It would have been so much better if he just informed her (vandora) about his marital status.
They are the least entertaining in that house and likely to leave on Sunday alongside Prito

But he said he is in a serious relationship
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
styrese:
if it's about wat is brought to the game, mina should be evicted first, take it or leave it
You are very correct. the guy has brought nothing to the game, but with the look of things he might end up winning. He has lots of fans, Nigerian's like him. let see what happens sha.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
dominique:

They may not be my favourite pair but they don't deserve to go first. Plus, Angel is starting to grow on me.

I like Angel. My only problem is that it looks like he is not a fit with this environment. As much as he is talented and can be involved with chasing the ladies, he is very serious and strategic and also gets hurt/angry easily. He gets irritated by some of the ongoing shenanigans. And to other housemates, he is almost like the big brother you don't want to go to a party with because he will just be giving you the evil eye when you are having fun.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2018
ikechizoba:

But he said he is in a serious relationship
I think there is a difference between a serious relationship and being married.

Vandora is also in a serious relationship (she can't shut up about her boyfriend)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2018
badinfluence:
I hope all these calls to the diary room is about the issue yesterday.. Big brother abeg knack cece and lolu one strike each..
Strike ko, Assu ni. You can help biggie if he can't. OK?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

In this era all young fine boys are turning gay, sacrificing their ass and destiny for ritualistic purposes, isn't it refreshing to see a man that handsome that is still straight and red blooded. lipsrsealed undecided
chisos. I want learn this your work, how do i apply?
you too much jaree

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

I like Angel. My only problem is that it looks like he is not a fit with this environment. As much as he is talented and can be involved with chasing the ladies, he is very serious and strategic and also gets hurt/angry easily. He gets irritated by some of the ongoing shenanigans. And to other housemates, he is almost like the big brother you don't want to go to a party with because he will just be giving you the evil eye when you are having fun.

He looks good naked though ,I saw him the other day pulling off his clothes and I liked what I saw .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

He looks good naked though ,I saw him the other day pulling off his clothes and I liked what I saw .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2018
So bambam and teddy do the do yesterday? Na wa oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

Stop making me laugh, I am pretending to work! How manage your eyes go find Angel naked?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Timmypaul:
You are very correct. the guy has brought nothing to the game, but with the look of things he might end up winning. He has lots of fans, Nigerian's like him. let see what happens sha.
lolz, not all nigerians like him though, nobody is supporting him in my family, cos we look beyond fine face, and if he eventually wins, d next bbn would be a total crap, cos people would come in there and relax completely.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yhenny(f): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2018
vandora really wants D1,something will definitely happen between this two, Rico wants more from Ahneeka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Please how can I vote have downloaded wechat but I

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.