Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876792 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bambam is a very cool, calm and collected lady. Still observing her and Anto and Ahneeka and Cee C. Hope they go far in the game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
vladimiros:
The first to be evicted would either be bitto, angel or Nina..
How can the most active housemates be evicted. Maybe you meant to say nominated. The first people that will be evicted if nominated are Khloe and Vandora. Khloe because viewers don't really like her and Vandora because she's not out there and not that noticeable.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
thatigboman:
Bambam is a very cool, calm and collected lady. Still observing her and Anto and Ahneeka and Cee C. Hope they go far in the game
Something quite sexy about her lol, based on this diary session I just saw anyway
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
vladimiros:
The first to be evicted would either be bitto, angel or Nina..

If Creme Brulle or Bam Bam are up with them, they might not go. At least they are causing some commotion. Creme Brulle is very happy to stand in the shadows of others unless he is tipsy. And Bam Bam is being an ethereal somebody and just floating about.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Afam4eva:

How can the most active housemates be evicted. Maybe you meant to say nominated. The first people that will be evicted if nominated are Khloe and Vandora. Khloe because viewers don't really like her and Vandora because she's not out there and not that noticeable.
I agree
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alex's diary sessions tho... that girl can narrate ehhhh. Just one question (How was your day) and she can go on and on and on grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rico Suave proud sha
e nor easy to fine sha grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
dynamitee:
Alex's diary sessions tho... that girl can narrate ehhhh. Just one question (How was your day) and she can go on and on and on grin grin grin
She just wants to say everything.. Lol
From one story to another
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
This Alex girl is just a blabber mouth.My God angry embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
merahki:
Hello everyone
Could anyone kindly link me up to one fan forum that we have been on since forever?
It's a forum for discussing BBA/BBN, and I cannot access it embarassed embarassed embarassed

I would be mighty glad if anyone could show me how to get there
The moderator is named @deogratius?
Please, and thanks.

Hi Merahki,
The site is http://bbafrica.tv/
Unfortunately, the forum server is inaccessible.
Good luck.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alex on the Khloe-Dee1 saga "Biggie dont take offense ooo, but you know people with small body ehn, they tend to like to show themselves too much"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Edopesin: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lilamartedi:
This Alex girl is just a blabber mouth.My God angry embarassed
As In Ehn! If Na Me Be BB I For Don Sleep Sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
. Hmm,Na wa for you guys oo. Little things make y'all tick. If you were relating to Tboss' boobs,then I'll understand cos they're moderate(prolly a C cup) but Khloe's are prolly a B cup. There're not so special if you really look at them except you want to make them special.
tboss's is fake these are standing firm oh God.....I'm liking her
The useless camera man keep playing with my emotions
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alex abeg na....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
I like Alex,she's quite outspoken. Not like Bisola who was being aggressive under the the disguise of being outspoken. Alex looks like a fun person to live with

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibkayee:

Something quite sexy about her lol, based on this diary session I just saw anyway
her diary session is d best so far. For someone that was just woken from sleep to come to d diary session, she did great

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dynamitee: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
loool... that girl is not going anywhere man. Everytime she keeps quiet for a second we quickly analyse whether it is full stop or semi-colon.
sod09:
Alex abeg na....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
I like Alex,she's quite outspoken. Not like Bisola who was being aggressive under the the disguise of being outspoken. Alex looks like a fun person to live with
I like her too, she's like a more talkative Marvis

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
Alex is really outspoken.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibkayee:

Trying to figure out if it's that he's just a man of few words or he's just dull
Few words.
He's a frigging pilot, that takes a whole lot of smartness not to mention his strategy has been impeccable.
He's managed to trend while staying relatively low-key a thing Khloe needs to learn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Edopesin: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
Yea You Are Right

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
sod09:
. grin I don't think he's as bad last year's. That one really got me thinking I was gonna break his head if I saw him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
I like Alex,she's quite outspoken. [b]Not like Bisola [/b]who was being aggressive under the the disguise of being outspoken. Alex looks like a fun person to live with
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
sod09:

I hope and pray you come out of it, I have been there. First, you will realize how you have been less than a man, then you know what it means to be free from lust.

Then you will loathe such things deeply, it will look like filth to you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol, that comparison already negates any praise you had for her. Marvis was a living breathing mannequin.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
. grin I don't think he's as bad last year's. That one really got me thinking I was gonna break his head if I saw him.

I take it you an atheist?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
COOL10:
crazy man....he no make I analyse the boobs cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Can we just stop comparing the housemates with bbnaija 2 housemates. Before bbnaija 2, there was bbnaija 1 and there were a whole lots of bb africa up to season 10. Let's just judge d present housemates based on them. It's just day 2. There's still more than 80 days away. By the day 40, and half of the house mates have been evicted, u will all forget of bbnaija 2

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibkayee:

. Marvis was an epitome of DECEIT. Alex is more honest

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
dynamitee:
loool... that girl is not going anywhere man. Everytime she keeps quiet for a second we quickly analyse whether it is full stop or semi-colon.
she reminds me of uriel
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
MamBi:

If Creme Brulle or Bam Bam are up with them, they might not go. At least they are causing some commotion. Creme Brulle is very happy to stand in the shadows of others unless he is tipsy. And Bam Bam is being an ethereal somebody and just floating about.
Creme brulle grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Foxrain:

Lol, that comparison already negates any praise you had for her. Marvis was a living breathing mannequin.
check my last comment. Just said something about it. All this comparing d housemates against bbnaija 2 housemates is just rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.