Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922588 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:24am On Feb 17, 2018
cee c is talking about relationship oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Cee-ce has giving Tobi options.. It is now left for him to choose whichever favours him

Hmmm.. Cee is really making sense here.. Tobi should use this opportunity to decide on what he wanna do.

How I wish Cee-c's haters are awake watching.. You all shall be judged the same way you are judging her..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmm.... Angel and Princess...
Princess is really Hot

Angel is touching her and rubbing her booty.. She is letting out a soft moan.

I am pretty sure this Princess is trying to play game with this mumu Angel against Monday's nomination..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2018
All I want to be seeing on my screen is Mina
Happy birthday Baby d love is deep

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Ceecee and tobi kissing, this ceecee get wahala sha...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Cee c and Tobi. Wawu

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:36am On Feb 17, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Ceecee and tobi kissing, this ceecee get wahala sha...
Which wahala? She don give Tobi options na, the ball is now in his court na.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Happy birthday MIracle and Dee-One.

To all nairalanders also celebrating their birthday today. May laughter and God's miracles never depart from you today and always . kiss wink

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:57am On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... Please don't stop.. Hate her morning, afternoon and night light your life depends on it.. Make sure you spend your life saving to her her OK? Cry cry baby.. Lol
How old are you? You always sound like an overgrown baby! No offence! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:06am On Feb 17, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Na both of dem d make me watch bbn, imagine couldn't even eat well dis night, i just take two spoon my belle close cos of dem, I was just annoyed as if I dey quarrel with person, especially DAT tym princess wanted to deciev miracle, but seeing dem together it was as if dem pour cold water for my head. finally d are sleeping I can now join dem goodnight guys.
This grammar is something else!...Nawa..
Na real wa...See wetin Mina dey cause
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Lhimeet:

This grammar is something else!...Nawa..
Na real wa...See wetin Mina dey cause
grin cheesy
Who English epp?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Na both of dem d make me watch bbn, imagine couldn't even eat well dis night, i just take two spoon my belle close cos of dem, I was just annoyed as if I dey quarrel with person, especially DAT tym princess wanted to deciev miracle, but seeing dem together it was as if dem pour cold water for my head. finally d are sleeping I can now join dem goodnight guys.
Lol sweet aunt, miracle already set madam princess straight .
He told her that he can hug any girl but what matters is where his heart lies.
He cares deeply for Nina and would never do anything to jeopardize that.
Creating other allies and socializing with others is the best way to help his game.
If he keeps doing just lovey dovey at one corner ,they'll keep nominating him, thereby weakening his chances at the money.
Imagine that deported prostitute from America princess and the albino failed actor with pot belly calling my own miracle good for nothing, he has to show his fun side and be more perspicacious and socially involved in the happenings of the house.
Get your rest now ,the boy knows what he's doing.
Even a man in love still gotta work!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Today, Miracle Igbokwe, I declare upon your life :

You shall be the first and never the last.

All your good dreams will come to fruition.

You shall be an example amongst your age grade.

You shall win and conquer.

Upcoming at 29 shall never be your portion.

Failure shall never follow you like a dread.

Where others tried and failed woefully, you'll continue to succeed there.

There will be no traffic jam in your life, your life will consistently be on a motion to success.

Your light must shine upon the world.

I wish you health and happiness.

No multicoloured enemy can run you down .

No albino enemy shall stump you down.

No multi accented demon can speak ill onto your life.

No scaly bacteria infested old shriveled body shall look down on you.

A winner you are, a winner you'll forever remain .

Go ahead and shine because you're a star and just like the three sage, your star will guide you to your expected path .

Happy Birthday to you my dear, I wish you long life, unlimited wealth, good health and and above everything peace of mind and tranquility of the soul. kiss

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

There will be no traffic jam in your life, your life will consistently be on a motion to success.

No multi accented demon can speak ill onto to your life.

Go ahead and shine because you're a star and just like the three sage, your star will guide you to your expected path .

Happy Birthday to you my dear, I wish you long life, unlimited wealth, good health and and above everything peace of mind and tranquility of the soul. kiss

Ameeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn! kiss

Happy birthday MeeMee!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
Cee-ce has giving Tobi options.. It is now left for him to choose whichever favours him

Hmmm.. Cee is really making sense here.. Tobi should use this opportunity to decide on what he wanna do.

How I wish Cee-c's haters are awake watching.. You all shall be judged the same way you are judging her..

Please what are these options ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 6:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

No multi accented demon can speak ill onto to your life.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to the most handsome guy in the house, Miracle. Ka Chineke Gozie gi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Eeghe:
Okay I like CeeC today
shocked

grin grin Cos of her convo with Nina abi? I kept hoping that she would not mis-yarn somehow. Heart attack inducing girl she is. But I bet she will soon cause another uproar grin Na de work wey she dey do.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Because it is his birthday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Ameeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn! kiss

Happy birthday MeeMee!
Mmmmmh
Yum yum grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

It's funny how your fanatic support for this boy has blinded you to his flaws, especially something as morally reprehensible as voyeurism. Don't you know that spying at and deliberately walking into bathing women is a trait associated with potential sexual offenders? Isn't this a violation of Khloe's privacy? Shouldn't this disgusting act deserve criticism rather than praise?

I'd be surprised if any woman votes Miracle after this. What Miracle did indicates that he doesn't respect women and their boundaries. This behavior is common with rapists and sexual offenders. I once heard him say that women are like Taxis that you use and dump. Now he has been revealed to be voyeuristic.

Imagine if it was Teddy A that said that, you'll see them jumping all over the place and talking about how he is a grown up agbaya. How he is a bully and a potential rapist. But it is now cool that Miracle walks in on bathing ladies.

I said it here the other day, for most of them, it's the fine face thing. It's probably a manifestation of some of their inadequacies.

You waste your time. It's like the Stockholm Syndrome. They already 'stuck.'

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Imagine if it was Teddy A that said that, you'll see them jumping all over the place and talking about how he is a grown up agbaya. How he is a bully and a potential rapist. But it is now cool that Miracle walks in on bathing ladies.

I said it here the other day, for most of them, it's the fine face thing. It's probably a manifestation of some of their inadequacies.

You waste your time. It's like the Stockholm Syndrome. They already 'stuck.'
OK holl up just one second.
First of all Khloe has been proven to be a liar on more than one occasions,so passing your judgement strictly on one person's story, means you're not as smart as you think you are.
And second of all, bam bam has accused Teddy A of grabbing the ass of many women and no one blew it out of proportion, dee one was accused by vandora , ahneeka and ifu for spying on different women when they showered, and no one blew it out of proportion. Tobi was accused of flashing his dick to various bathing women and no one blew it out of proportion.
You keep claiming you don't hate miracle and you'll vote him blah blah blah, when it's obvious you do.
You don't deceive me and you can never deceive me.
Efe was an easier choice for most of you, a not so good looking guy with no talent, so becoming a fan was easy because you didn't see him as a threat but miracle has it all, looks, talent, brain, zeal. You are threatened by him because you do not measure up in anyway, so you devise cruel means to hate him.
I'm not a pretender, when I don't like someone I say it, why do you keep denying you hate miracle when the very breath he takes threatens your whole existence. Other haters like you are fast coming out ,how long will you remain hidden behind your thinly veiled mask.
To me the real inadequate people, are the ones consistently hating on a boy who doesn't know they exist. grin
And most likely will never!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Please can some1 help me with Ceebi's last night convo?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
*In Nina's voice*
What are you? shocked
Fishgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:
Because it is his birthday

Happy birthday to miracle kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
amaralizzy40y:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Don't think too far undecided undecided
Spoilt Child Was very close
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Giel:

Happy birthday to miracle kiss
Aren't you the sweetest kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Aren't you the sweetest kiss

Same as you kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

OK holl up just one second.
First of all Khloe has been proven to be a liar on more than one occasions,so passing your judgement strictly on one person's story, means you're not as smart as you think you are.
And second of all, bam bam has accused Teddy A of grabbing the ass of many women and no one blew it out of proportion, dee one was accused by vandora , ahneeka and ifu for spying on different women when they showered, and no one blew it out of proportion. Tobi was accused of flashing his dick to various bathing women and no one blew it out of proportion.
You keep claiming you don't hate miracle and you'll vote him blah blah blah, when it's obvious you do.
You don't deceive me and you can never deceive me.
Efe was an easier choice for most of you, a not so good looking guy with no talent, so becoming a fan was easy because you didn't see him as a threat but miracle has it all, looks, talent, brain, zeal. You are threatened by him because you do not measure up in anyway, so you devise cruel means to hate him.
I'm not a pretender, when I don't like someone I say it, why do you keep denying you hate miracle when the very breath he takes threatens your whole existence. Other haters like you are fast coming out ,how long will you remain hidden behind your thinly veiled mask.
To me the real inadequate people, are the ones consistently hating on a boy who doesn't know they exist. grin
And most likely will never!
God will bless you in a miraculous way this year.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Which wahala? She don give Tobi options na, the ball is now in his court na.
What were the options
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Afam4eva:

God will bless you in a miraculous way this year.

LMAO
I love mina fans grin

Pepperdemgang grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.