Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed (1823 Views)

Bnb Paradise ||stake Bnb & Earn Upto 250% APR Passive Income || / Learn A New Tech Skill Today: Get Your UI/UX Course / 250%+ In Less Than 12 Minutes!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2018
It's very obvious that agriculture is the New Crude so you don't have to sit on the fence while others are working on their skills.

Take advantage of our available 100 acres of farmland recently leased for cassava cultivation and let's prepare towards the planting season.

We have partitioned them into acres of 1, 5 and 10 so you can easily sponsor a category. The farm is at OOGI community, Osun state.

INVESTMENT OPTIONS
1 Acre. - N33900
5 Acres. - N169500
10 Acres - N339000

Get the full details and analysis when you join us on our whatsapp Investors board.

Please note:
Our farming is mechanised using a tractor and you don't need to lift a finger to get the weeds cleared. Your money does all the work for you while you wait for the harvest and profit. This is a smart move only for those who knows how to farm smartly.

The ROI is usually between 250% and 350% in 10 months depending on the current determining market prices. Your funds are safe, secured and guaranteed for maximum dividend.

So if you are very interested in this cassava farming, kindly indicate your interest so I can add you up in our whatsapp group to participate.

Whatsapp 080 3735 6291

1 Like

Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by femmi4: 1:52am On Jan 28, 2018
I’m interested, pls add my number on WhatsApp
0091-2404614611
Thanks
Femi
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by achu442(m): 2:05am On Jan 28, 2018
What is the assurance that I will get my money back?
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2018
There is always a ready market for cassava as it's one of Nigeria's most wanted for production of garri, fufu, starch, ethanol, etc.
This is one area many believe it's only ventured into by poor farmers for survival. You can not lose your money sir.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Kobomax(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2018
tuege:
There is always a ready market for cassava as it's one of Nigeria's most wanted for production of garri, fufu, starch, ethanol, etc.
This is one area many believe it's only ventured into by poor farmers for survival. You can not lose your money sir.

I don't believe this is the response to what the other guy asked. You're online. I'm not interested in whether the business will pay cause know it will (though not exactly sure of your figures; 250% ROI is quite the gold mine bro). How do we know for sure that YOU will pay what you're promising? Cause we all know that if it's too good to be true then it probably is.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by achu442(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Kobomax:

I don't believe this is the response to what the other guy asked. You're online. I'm not interested in whether the business will pay cause know it will (though not exactly sure of your figures; 250% ROI is quite the gold mine bro). How do we know for sure that YOU will pay what you're promising? Cause we all know that if it's too good to be true then it probably is.

Exactly.. I got duped by an online farming agency. Didn't see the money until today.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Sambai65(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2018
They are all lie, never send money to any internet farmer
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
achu442:

Exactly.. I got duped by an online farming agency. Didn't see the money until today.

It's quite unfortunate that you lost money to an online farmer, am sorry about this news but I want to let you know that there is a physical farm at Oogi community, Ede in Osun state which you can personally come to inspect to be sure of what you are doing.
Our information is verifiable and not just a cooked up story.
You can decide to follow-up on our post and discussions to learn a lot more.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sambai65:
They are all lie, never send money to any internet farmer
I'm very amazed reading your comment on this thread when you could have easily ignore my thread than to say such words here. I have not met you in person neither have I defrauded you at any time. I haven't asked you to pay money to me and I don't think you know about our co-op society operating acres of cassava farm.
Next time, please read and move to another post, we are not asking you to drop your ill-conceived comments here.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by MDDarah84(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Do u sell in igba or tonnes?
..and pls tell me the prevailing market prices for it now
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
MDDarah84:
Do u sell in igba or tonnes?
..and pls tell me the prevailing market prices for it now
We do not have cassava for sale now. We just acquired additional 50 acres for cultivation. The prevailing market price will be known during harvest but definitely more than 250%
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Futureinvestors(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here is cost Analysis for Cultivation of 5 Acres of Cassava Farmland.

*BREAKDOWN for 5 acres of farmland at Oogi community, Ede, Osun state.*

*LAND LEASE* :
N3500 per acre x 5 acres = N17,500

*PLOUGHING* : N5000 per acre x 5 acres = N25,000.

*WEEDICIDE* (Requires spraying twice)
8 bottles of herbicide @N2000 each = N32,000.

*LABOUR* :
(planting @ N5000 per acre = N25,000.

*SPRAYING* @ N1000 x twice per acre = N10,000.

*Cassava Stem* - TME 419 HYBRID:
N50,000

*Management cost* : N10,000

*TOTAL = N169,500*

The above analysis is for cultivation of 5 acres

You can further break it down to N33,900 if you are interested in Cultivating 1 acre.

It states that N169500 will cultivate 5 acres from planting to harvesting.

The ROI, that is, the returns on your investment is 250%.

Meaning N169500 x 2.5 = N423,750

We run a co-op society registered with the Ministry of Commerce and Industries and also have a telegram handle called Billion Naira Project, you can search for it.
We have members already all over Nigeria and in diaspora, so your funds is not running away. You can also schedule a visit to Ede, Osun state where the farm is located.

Your ROI will be paid as cassava is a high in demand commodity. Whatever the prevailing market price is, you will still make profit

How many acres are you getting please?

Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Be a smart cassava Farmer today.
Whatsapp 08037356291.
https:///billionnairaproject
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Space still available for Interested investors

Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is it.

Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is the breakdown on cassava cultivation.

*BREAKDOWN for 5 acres of farmland at Oogi, Osun state.*

*LAND LEASE* :
N3500 per acre x 5 acres = N17,500

*PLOUGHING* : N5000 per acre x 5 acres = N25,000.

*SPRAYING* (Requires spraying twice)
8 bottles of herbicide @N2000 each = N32,000.

*LABOUR* :
(planting @ N5000 per acre = N25,000.

*SPRAYING* @ N1000 x twice per acre = N10,000.

*Cassava Stem* - TME 419 HYBRID:
N50,000

*Management cost* : N10,000

*TOTAL = N169,500*
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2018
So far, 40 acres gone, 10 acres available for grabs. The planting season is here as we may not accept any offer once the ploughing starts.
Thank you.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Sokunle1985: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2018
Mr obong when did you start advertising for agbaje said, anybody that saw this nw, will think you have done it yourself before, nt knowing you are just doing it for some else, bro pls dnt mislead people for what you HV nt practise before.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sokunle1985:
Mr obong when did you start advertising for agbaje said, anybody that saw this nw, will think you have done it yourself before, nt knowing you are just doing it for some else, bro pls dnt mislead people for what you HV nt practise before.
Please try and mind your business. I don't think you have met me in person neither do you belong to our Cooperative society. When you don't have sufficient information about one's business, the best you can do is to read and move on.
I don't see anything wrong if I advertise for Agbaje like you claim. All these small small children on social media, always wanting to type something.
Re: Become A Smart Cassava Farmer Today & Get Up To 250% ROI In 10 month, guaranteed by Besthand2015: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is this opportunity still available? If so plz whatsapp me 07063459557

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: I Need Help,is Mr Chidi Obinna Survey Real And Paying???? / Cowrywise: How To Legit Make Money While You Sleep. / Make money through free crypto airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.