Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial (20182 Views)

Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by ajepako(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anyone ever wonder why Fulani don't attack states like:

Katsina

Kano

Jigawa

But states like Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Southeast , South south and Southwest recently?

Food for thought...
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by kabhohd(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
great664:

This part didn't go well with me.

As a matter of fact, he has declared in a video he couldn't even speak well and forgotten the script given to him that they have to edit and re-edit...

In the video, he "honestly" agreed that he failed in Security and Economy which is why he is seeking reelection because nothing has changed..,

Buhari, his wife and daughter agreed to have failed Nigerians, wonder why people like you guys feel otherwise. The zombiesm on you guys is bae.

Bros, which part of the country are you from? That video is old, far back Jan, 2015 when he was campaigning for the last election.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by Machinegun91(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
R.I.P APC
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by buchilino(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Why did you singled him out ?
Coz of his tribe shay ?
R U BEING SERIOUS?.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
FFK has told you Mr Ortom dump apc join another party rather to call cow master. Since apc are the party of cow for the cow revamp to another party and I bet you if you do your people will vote for you for being bold.

So it's apc that deliberately mastermind the killing in benue? Because if not why threatening Ortom. Nigeria una see una lives So futajalon bastards has finally held Nigeria to a stand still?

Ortom dump this evil party and stand against them same way wike did in river state apc is a satanic party. Listen to FFK.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/28/under-threat-for-hosting-mass-burial-benue-apc-leaders-search-for-new-political-platform/

For d first time, dis man has earned my respect
Northrrners....come and win Benue in 2019, let's see
MIDDLE BELT GOVERNORS FORUM LOADING
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by maestroferddi: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Good morning Sis

I am a patriot
The sensible thing to do is to swallow your pride and agree with all reasonable people that Buhari has been a disaster.

It is never too late to turn back from following a wrong road - A Chinese proverb.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by femi4love(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Democracy is for the people by the people and for the people

Whatever they decides and they feel is best for them should be respected by all

That's by "dictionary" definition, but can you boldly say that 's the case with Nigeria?
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by bigtt76(f): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nothing for that loser. The people of the state are tired of him undecided
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by plaetton: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Good morning Sis

I am a patriot
No, you are not.

Defending the government in power doesn't make you a patriot.

Patriots stand up to defend values , justice , freedom and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by great664(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
kabhohd:

Bros, which part of the country are you from? That video is old, far back Jan, 2015 when he was campaigning for the last election.

Wake up from your slumber... Did you know the video I have? Why not ask me to share with you instead of defending the defenseless.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by deebrownneymar: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
The people comes first. Kudos to them.
Re: Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial by ozimec(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:
Democracy is for the people by the people and for the people

Whatever they decides and they feel is best for them should be respected by all

Wow! Sometimes you sound like a Democrat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Gowon absent at "Democracy Day celebration" / We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.