Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Web4africa Webhosting Company Is A Big Scam Don't Be A Victim - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Webhosting Company Is A Big Scam Don't Be A Victim (542 Views)

Ojaoluwaweb Is A Big Scam I Fell For Their Trick, Don't Be A Victim / The Fastest Way To Start A Webhosting Company In Nigeria / Please I Need Help On How To Start Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web4africa Webhosting Company Is A Big Scam Don't Be A Victim by netghost: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2018
If i have gone through Nairaland before making purchase from this fraudsters that front as a legitimate webhosting company, i wont be here typing this, but the truth remains that regardless of my runnings with them i owe it to the good people of Nigeria to warn you not to have anything to do with web4africa.

On the 24th of January 2018 i purchased a windows vps from them with the hope of giving their dead and fraudulent service a test without having to go in with both feet .. i planned to purchase their yearly plan after hearing so many good thing from a friend of mine that seem to have been with them for some months.
Now here is the catch before the purchase i chatted with their online representative once and sent a couple of support tickets, i should have been observant enough because it took them forever to get back to me except when i sent them a ticket that showed my desire to join them, they responded within 24 hours.
Since i made payment to their dead company they have stopped replying my emails, their customer representative never comes online and my invoice is still showing unpaid.

save yourself the drama and loss of clients by staying away from this set of fraudulent individuals(might just be one yahoo boy with web design skills).
As at this writing i have written to them for refunds and as expected it has also fallen on deaf ears.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Blog To Sell?..(enter HERE) / Help A Trainee Web Designer / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.