Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election (472 Views)

Why Can't We Use Our PVC To Vote Anywhere In Nigeria / Political Parties React As INEC Name Buhari Niece To Announce Presdential Result / Breaking: PDP presdential Aspirant turaki Ask delegates To Vote For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by zubby4567(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2018
National anthem is a song honored every where in the country Nigeria with the same tone and meaning.

National identity card,drivers license, international passport are all means of identification which can be used anywhere for dual purposes.

In other to make election process a national and civic responsibility for all,the PVC is now been accepted just as the aforementioned means of identification and accepted anywhere even for bank transactions.

Why then are we not allowed to use it to vote anywhere you are during presidential candidate elections in Nigeria..... Exposed

We are evolving and we can't be different from the advance world.

You are allowed to vote anywhere you are in the united states, why can't we do same in Nigeria.

Many that have their PVC during election run for their lives from the north because of their taste for blood when their choice candidates are not the winner.

This mass exodus from the north or any election trouble zones has lead to millions of eligible PVC holder's not utilizing their right.

In the north many under aged have been used to replaced those that run for their lives because there is always a total registered PVC in polling units.

I lush , therefore call on the national Assembly for a bill that support the voting right of all eligible PVC holder's in the country to vote anywhere they are as matters of national urgency.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

Long live Democratic leadership

Long live the voice of the masses.

Lush Nigeria. @2019_vote

Please share widely
Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by oduastates: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Bad idea .
So that people can be loaded from one state to the other to alter the results
Abi?

1 Like

Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by zubby4567(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2018
oduastates:
Bad idea .
So that people can be loaded from one state to the other to alter the results
Abi?
Do u read at all...the bill is for u to vote anywhere u are in Nigeria
Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by Blue3k(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Sounds like a common sense suggestion. I'll side with the op. If I'm in New York for what ever reason I can vote in presidential election. We should have absentee voting if we dont already. Many people live can be outside of state they're registered in for any reason ranging from being full time student, business, illness, vacation whatever.
Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by manutdadex(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Yes to that bill.. Been a long time coming... Many students were defranchised during d last election..
Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by baralatie(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2018
you will need to revalidate the voter register nationwide and introduce new vin numbers.you will need to get a functioning ICT system for all inec wards etc and discard the malfunction experienced by current ones.

this administration will never do it
Re: Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election by eTECTIVe(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Exactly... Why can't INEC's database be synchronized nationwide so U can exercise ur right to vote wherever u find urself especially in d presidentional elections. I don see d how useful my PVC as a voters card is if I can only use it where I registered but can use it as a means of identification nationwide

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Youths At This Point In Time, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa / When Did We Lost It? / 2019 Elections: We're Not Planning To Use Electronic Voting Machine - INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.