Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Youtube Monetization Thread 2018: For Starting And Upcoming Youtubers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Monetization Thread 2018: For Starting And Upcoming Youtubers (382 Views)

81 Topic Ideas For Starting A Blog That Matters / 6 Reasons For Starting A Web Site / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Monetization Thread 2018: For Starting And Upcoming Youtubers by Dailyhappenings: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Good day nairalanders, how are you doing, I'm Joe, the young owner of the YouTube page 'daily happenings', I made a post on the new 2018 YouTube guideline for monetization recently which got to the front page, I'm sure most of you saw it...in case u didn't, let me recap a bit, due to some reasons YouTube now says all channels must have up to 4000 hours of watch time and a thousand subscribers before it can be considered for review.
Now to get the 4000 hours of watch time isn't the problem, the problem is getting people to subscribe to your channel especially for Nigerian upcoming youTubers. So I created this little thread for young and upcoming YouTubers to chat on strategies and if possible drop your channel here for us to subscribe.
Like I stated initially, the name of my channel is daily happenings..The first you see, it looks like this

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Best Digital Marketing Agency / Ogoni Youth Kick Against Alleged Plan To Build Prison And Cemetery In Ogoniland / Stephen Hawking: Visionary Physicist Dies Aged 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.