Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ (488 Views)

Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ by gistyinka(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Popular Indigenous Yoruba rapper Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, popularly known as CDQ, has said that it will be hard for him to find girlfriend in the Nigeria entertainment industry. The budding rapper who recently completed his house in Lagos, told Sunday Scoop that he wished he had a serious relationship before he became famous.

“For now, I am still observing. I don’t plan to marry anytime soon. I feel I will get married when God says it is the right t for me. Getting a wife would have been easier for me if I had a girlfriend before I became CDQ; I think about that a lot. When different ladies are interested in you, you must be wise because you don’t know their true intention.

Most girls, who like musicians, are only in love with their music, not the personalities. But I cannot marry an entertainer. Who will take care of the kids when we both need to go for shows? I don’t think love is blind enough for me to ignore certain things.”

Speaking about his rise to fame, he said,

“When I wanted to leave my bank job, it was a tough decision for me, but my producer, Masterkraft, told me that I could not survive with the money I was getting from the bank. You know when you don’t have money to do things, you would doubt your talent. I thank Masterkraft because he made me to believe in myself. He assured me that things would work out for me if I could put in my best and I’m happy that things worked out.”

Imagine If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? -- CDQ

Re: If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ by HeyCorleone(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2018
gistyinka:
Popular Indigenous Yoruba rapper Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, popularly known as CDQ, has said that it will be hard for him to find girlfriend in the Nigeria entertainment industry. The budding rapper who recently completed his house in Lagos, told Sunday Scoop that he wished he had a serious relationship before he became famous.

“For now, I am still observing. I don’t plan to marry anytime soon. I feel I will get married when God says it is the right t for me. Getting a wife would have been easier for me if I had a girlfriend before I became CDQ; I think about that a lot. When different ladies are interested in you, you must be wise because you don’t know their true intention.

Most girls, who like musicians, are only in love with their music, not the personalities. But I cannot marry an entertainer. Who will take care of the kids when we both need to go for shows? I don’t think love is blind enough for me to ignore certain things.”

Speaking about his rise to fame, he said,

“When I wanted to leave my bank job, it was a tough decision for me, but my producer, Masterkraft, told me that I could not survive with the money I was getting from the bank. You know when you don’t have money to do things, you would doubt your talent. I thank Masterkraft because he made me to believe in myself. He assured me that things would work out for me if I could put in my best and I’m happy that things worked out.”

Imagine If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? -- CDQ

Bank Job? Damn I never knew he was that educated..

Anyways he has a point. Anyone one marrying a female entertainer does so at their own peril.
Re: If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ by cruzita(f): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
grin No marry entertainer abeg ,i'm available bros.my love is pure
Re: If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? –CDQ by doyinisaac(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Bobrisky will help you people out...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Singer Simi Shows Off Her “shaku Shaku” Skills As She Hangs Out With Adek / What Claim The Lives Of Toke Makinwa's Parents Reveal By A Fan On IG / #bbnaija: Davido Reacts To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-c, Shades Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.