Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts (17093 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.

Hate speeches did not win election.

Both sides used hates speeches, Nigerians made their choice.

The same social and electronic media which Buhari and APC used to win the election is the same platform PDP and Jonathan used to lose the election.

Who could forget the hate speeches of Fani Kayode, Fayose and Patience Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 elections.

Mama Piss talked about stoning and almajiris.

Fayose talked about pampers.

Fani Kayode talked about Buhari being uncircumcised.

Useless hypocrites.

Break the law and the DSS will pick you up.

Buhari and APC till 2055.

By election or by rigging no one cares.

Goan die.
PDP said they will rule till 2050 but where are they today ? APC will receive the same shock very soon if care is not taken
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Joejoe12(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Social media is the beginning of Buhari`s fear, so what do you espect?
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Yusman316(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
So the people commenting re simply laying claim to the fact that they re pro hate speech. If u ain't guilty why all the fuzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by timeandchance76(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Built2last:
I slept and dreamt that Buhari lost election and crisis ensued everywhere. Blood was all over.

The Fulani will not conceive defeat. Take it or leave it.
thanks for your dream, but all I know is that nobody's in the south is ready to loose he's or her own life because somebody loss or win in an election in 2019. any crisis about election will start from north.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by saabright(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nigeria will never get better due to the high percentage of impatient citizens living in it. it not a curse but a fact

we are so in a hurry to get anything we need, any delay leads to a negative outburst.....God help dis country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by jimmiedave(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Crossbow:
grin

Buhari till 3000

You mean 3000BC ?
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Built2last: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
timeandchance76:
thanks for your dream, but all I know is that nobody's in the south is ready to loose he's or her own life because somebody loss or win in an election in 2019. any crisis about election will start from north.

Our brothers and sisters are up north and if they return... Buhari wins. As they can't vote anywhere except where they registered
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by cimag: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari has just one year and few months to go,there's nothing much he can do.If he could not kill us for almost 3yrs now,we will survive his remaining months in power.Anyway,i trust you FFK.You are the only man who fearlessly drove yourself to EFCC office.The type of courage FFK,DINO MELAYE etc have is what i pray to God to give me.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
the demonic tyrant is a gross waste of my vote! he must be sent back to hell!
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by fcbgotel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.

The same social and electronic media which Buhari and APC used to win the election is the same platform PDP and Jonathan used to lose the election.

Who could forget the hate speeches of Fani Kayode, Fayose and Patience Jonathan in the build up to the 2015 elections.

Useless hypocrites.

Goan die.
what......YOU ARE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING, I WONDER HOW MUCH YOU WERE PAID FOR THIS COMMENT
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by GavelSlam: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
fcbgotel:

what......YOU ARE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING, I WONDER HOW MUCH YOU WERE PAID FOR THIS COMMENT

Counter him with facts or hush.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by GavelSlam: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

PDP said they will rule till 2050 but where are they today ? APC will receive the same shock very soon if care is not taken

Can't you counter with facts?

Debunk any of the things he wrote or give equally offensive posts from official APC sources.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by mavinc4u(f): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Built2last:
I slept and dreamt that Buhari lost election and crisis ensued everywhere. Blood was all over.

Please I take God beg you, try and rebuke that dream. I believed what you saw was the blood of the cow.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by chernest2002: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
It's only the devil that is afraid of the truth. Buhari have failed politically and fighting not to fail re-election but his doom is dated.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Bobby808: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.

Useless hypocrites.

Goan die.
sounding very elementary and prematured
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Don't mind the dolt of a president, as if that his wicked 'dogs and baboons' statement is not a hate speech.

Msshhteewwwww
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by pcicero(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.

Useless hypocrites.

Goan die.

When did criticism of a government become a hate speech?

You guys should be careful of what you wish for.

Nigeria is in a democracy and not a military or theocracy where opposition to the Ayatollah is a blasphemy.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by ezelous: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Built2last:

Not when a fellow northerner wins.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by tellmemore15: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Built2last:

Your fear has followed you into the dream world. the nation is already getting warmed up for what ever crises may ensue form 2019. even the fulani's Know it.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by ivandragon: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
1.Stone anybody that says sai baba - Patience Jonathan.

2.Buhari is an uncircumcised tribalist- Fani Kayode.

3.Buhari wears pampers- Fayose.

4.Lai Mohammed wears pampers- Fayose.

5.Buhari sponsors boko haram- Fani Kayode.

6.Buhari is an Islamic Jihadist- Fani Kayode.

These were just a few of the speeches used prior to the 2015 general elections.

The above are not hate speeches. They are love poems.

Ipob and wailers always looking for convenient excuses for their failures.

Now the language is; Buhari won 2015 because of hate speeches.

Pathetic souls!

1. blood of dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood if I lose election... Buhari

2. Jonathan is training assassins to kill prominent Nigerians ... OBJ

3. No matter how long it takes, the Fulani will exact revenge... el-rufai

4. Mama P is a shepopotamous... Soyinka

5. GEJ is a kindergarten president... lai moh'd

6. Nigerians are criminals... Buhari

7. 97%-5% speech .... Buhari

8. those agitating for a better Niger delta are miscreants... Buhari

9. GEJ is clueless, useless, drunken sailor, drunken fisherman etc... lai moh'd, el-rufai & co.

10. we will form a parallel government if we lose elections... amaechi

11. wike is a murderer, cultist.... amaechi

12. pmb's inciting statements in 2011 that led to the deaths of corpers... Buhari

13. I will not rest until sharia is all over Nigeria... buhari

14. killings of el-zakzaky's followers in Kaduna, hate speech in action... Buhari, buratai

15. killing of unarmed igbos, hate speech in action,... Buhari, buratai

16. allowing killer fulani herdmen kill farmers & take over their lands, hate speech in action... Buhari, miyeti allah
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by tesppidd: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2018
ivandragon:

1. blood of dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood if I lose election... Buhari

2. Jonathan is training assassins to kill prominent Nigerians ... OBJ

3. No matter how long it takes, the Fulani will exact revenge... el-rufai

4. Mama P is a shepopotamous... Soyinka

5. GEJ is a kindergarten president... lai moh'd

6. Nigerians are criminals... Buhari

7. 97%-5% speech .... Buhari

8. those agitating for a better Niger delta are miscreants... Buhari

9. GEJ is clueless, useless, drunken sailor, drunken fisherman etc... lai moh'd, el-rufai & co.

10. we will form a parallel government if we lose elections... amaechi

11. wike is a murderer, cultist.... amaechi

12. pmb's inciting statements in 2011 that led to the deaths of corpers... Buhari

13. I will not rest until sharia is all over Nigeria... buhari

14. killings of el-zakzaky's followers in Kaduna, hate speech in action... Buhari, buratai

15. killing of unarmed igbos, hate speech in action,... Buhari, buratai

16. allowing killer fulani herdmen kill farmers & take over their lands, hate speech in action... Buhari, miyeti allah
thrash.

so tell us exactly which of these 'hate speeches' helped Buhari to win the March 2015 election.

and explain to us how.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by ivandragon: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
thrash.

so tell us exactly which of these 'hate speeches' helped Buhari to win the March 2015 election.

and explain to us how.

lol...

you made certain claims & challenged someone to respond. you got an apt response & you call it trash.

you chaps need to realise that the Nigerians you all blindsided in the past with your singsong propaganda can now see through your bullsh!t...
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by tesppidd: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

you made certain claims & challenged someone to respond. you got an apt response & you call it trash.

you chaps need to realise that the Nigerians you all blindsided in the past with your singsong propaganda can now see through your bullsh!t...
You're definitely lost in the wilderness.

The origin of the whole commentary was the claim by the ever demonic PDP that the APC won the 2015 presidential election only because Buhari and the APC made hate speeches to Nigerians.

Then I reacted by asserting that what they called hate speeches from the APC were not peculiar to the APC alone, then I gave just a few examples of hate speeches of the PDP from Patience Jonathan, Fani Kayode and Fayose leading to the 2015 elections.

You then came out from wherever and instead of proving me wrong that these people did not make these statements, you began dropping another load of supposed hate speeches made by the APC.

In case you've got dementia I am not interested in whether APC made the so called hate speeches or not.

My point is that both parties were guilty of making the so called hate speeches and so for any fool to come out saying the APC won 2015 because they made hate speeches would be the peak of hypocrisy.

Cus PDP made a lot of the so called hate speeches as well.

I hope you understand now.
And I don't have to paint you a picture?
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by ivandragon: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
You're definitely lost in the wilderness.

The origin of the whole commentary was the claim by the ever demonic PDP that the APC won the 2015 presidential election only because Buhari and the APC made hate speeches to Nigerians.

Then I reacted by asserting that what they called hate speeches from the APC were not peculiar to the APC alone, then I gave just a few examples of hate speeches of the PDP from Patience Jonathan, Fani Kayode and Fayose leading to the 2015 elections.

You then came out from wherever and instead of proving me wrong that these people did not make these statements, you began dropping another load of supposed hate speeches made by the APC.

In case you've got dementia I am not interested in whether APC made the so called hate speeches or not.

My point is that both parties were guilty of making the so called hate speeches and so for any fool to come out saying the APC won 2015 because they made hate speeches would be the peak of hypocrisy.

Cus PDP made a lot of the so called hate speeches as well.

I hope you understand now.
And I don't have to paint you a picture?

lol...

you were blasting PDP, your were feeling like a don, you got called out, you are ranting...

enjoy your confusion...
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

you were blasting PDP, your were feeling like a don, you got called out, you are ranting...

enjoy your confusion...
see this mumu.

The fact that you're 'lol' ing all over the place doesn't make your iq close to that of a human.

'President Buhari came to power through hate speeches'

That's the quote from PDP which I've been responding to.

By providing just a few hate speeches of their own just off the top of my head.

Now if you can't put the pieces together then do yourself a favour and sod off.
Re: I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts by ivandragon: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
see this mumu.

The fact that you're 'lol' ing all over the place doesn't make your iq close to that of a human.

'President Buhari came to power through hate speeches'

That's the quote from PDP which I've been responding to.

By providing just a few hate speeches of their own just off the top of my head.

Now if you can't put the pieces together then do yourself a favour and sod off.

lol...

cry me a river...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus / Nasarawa: Bodies Of 25 Policemen Found In Mass Grave / 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.