Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief (28959 Views)

Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by manci(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Eye service officer Tell us how many heard men you arrested when you was serving your father nation.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Firgemachar:

Before you start wanking in folly, has the fine been paid yet

We know ewedu goblins in the west are being decimated by herdsmen as we speak. That we don't report it is because we are loyal to our masters.
Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by pharmagba: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
Has anyone noticed that the Yorubas elites whose farms have been overran are mainly Christian Yorubas

Falae: Christian

Samuel: Christian.

Very soon, they will overrun Obasanjo's farm.
baba o basal jo na wise man
he had already preempt this, so he had started writing letters to the chief Herdman of the Federal republic
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You said kanu ran away and I asked to where Because I believe that you must have seen him run or know somebody that saw him run. You now took a U turn and said kanu vaporized into thin air and I asked, if he is a methylated spirit Is like you love saying what you don't know and where I come from we regard people like you as idiotic fools.

It is disgraceful and disgusting that you value an expired British experiment of 1914 over an untouched natural map. That map showed that truly my country is older than your zoo country and the fact that you cannot decode anything thing meaningful even after seeing the map shows that your delusion is one that has reached epic proportions.

Now stop fooling yourself and tell me how you saw kanu run and how he later vaporized into the atmosphere. If you answer my questions correctly I promise I will do justice to yours it's as simple as that.

Guy, stop trying to prove a point that does not exist. Biafra surrendered to Nigeria on January 15th 1970. It ceased to exist from that date.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Klington: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
gospel truth
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by smirn(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The more reason Nigerians are saying Buhari should go back to Daura!

Has he been living in Daura?
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:
Has anyone noticed that the Yorubas elites whose farms have been overran are mainly Christian Yorubas

Falae: Christian

Samuel: Christian.

Very soon, they will overrun Obasanjo's farm.
Not true.
I know a number of muslims whose farms ve been overrun by herdsmen. One of them even had a serious clash with the herdsmen which almost resulted in attacks.

Must u dullards give everytin in Nigeria a religious colouration
Herdsmen don't ask u ur religion b4 dry strike.

Herdsmen killed my friend's mum who was an Alhaja in Edo.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

Guy, stop trying to prove a point that does not exist. Biafra surrendered to Nigeria on January 15th 1970. It ceased to exist from that date.
Biafra ceased to exist from that date Is that what Lagos ibado gutter press told you??
Clap for yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Is that what Lagos ibado gutter press told you??
Clapton for yourself grin grin grin

No, it is what the last President of Biafra, late Obong (Major-General) Philip Effiong, Akangkang of Ibiono Ibom said.... when he handed over the letter of surrender in 1970. May his gentle soul rest in eternal peace.

I, Philip Effiong, do hereby declare: I give you not only my own personal assurances but also those of my fellow officers and colleagues and of the entire former Biafran people of our fullest cooperation and very sincere best wishes for the future.

It is my sincere hope the lessons of the bitter struggle have been well learned by everybody and I would like therefore to take this opportunity to say that I, Maj. Gen. Philip Effiong, officer administering the government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration:

That we are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the federal military Government of Nigeria.

That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria.

That any future constitutional arrangement will worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist. http://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/16/archives/text-of-biafran-surrender.html
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
See big liar, this was the man who was taken to court by a Fulani for illegally witholding/stealing his cattle for ransom where he was found guilty of the said crime and ordered to pay N9M the cows + N0.5M damages.
His lies before the court were easily apparent based on his unproven claims of damage to his crops and cassava processing plant of changing value from initial N15 to eventually N5M.
Look at how he is now twisting the whole thing to propaganda - why did he fail to mention how he admitted seizing/stealing 42 herds of Fulani cows and made pay compensation by a competent court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/court-orders-afolayan-ex-navy-chief-pay-n9m-herdsman-seizing-42-cows/
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

No, it is what the last President of Biafra, late Obong (Major-General) Philip Effiong, Akangkang of Ibiono Ibom said.... when he handed over the letter of surrender in 1970. May his gentle soul rest in eternal peace.

Thanks for showing me what Philip effiong said in writing. Now show me what the Indigenous People of Biafra said because effiong is dead but the Indigenous People are still very much alive and kicking and I believe they have the final say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Vice Admiral Samuel Afonja and Olu Falae were also throwing sticks, stones, cudgels, petrol bottles and missiles at the innocent herdsmen? Even seizing the innocent cattle! They deserved what they got! grin grin

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Thanks for showing me what Philip effiong said in writing. Now show me what the Indigenous People of Biafra said because effiong is dead but the Indigenous People are still very much alive and kicking and I believe they have the final say.

If you believe IPOB has the final say over Biafra, then I cannot help you. Biafra ended in 1970. It is a documented fact.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by mindtricks: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Can you imagine this gargantuan, irritating nonsense??! shocked So because the owner of the cows is based in Zamfara, does that mean he is above the law, and cannot be summoned to answer questions in a police station or summoned by govt security agencies?

Wubbish! The case got to court, only for the judge to turn round and fine the naval officer 9 million, for insisting that the cows that ate his crops should be detained, until the owner coughed up the money to cover the damaged crops. Tomorrow, paid apologists of the Fulani herdsmen like PStacks will start defending their atrocious behaviour. mtcheew! angry

No surprises. People in government know exactly what to do to fish out the serial killer herdsmen, put an end to the bloodshed being carried out by them. They just don't want to do the needful for obvious reasons of bias and nepotism. Imagine the herdsmen being OPC or IPOB and then you will see government act and prevent such heinous crime much before it happens.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by sapientia(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sorry for your loss sir but it serves well.

If they have been killing only villagers, will you have granted interview that Killer Fulani herdsmen cannot be arrested?

Same thing i wish anyone who can speam against injustice in Nigeria but chose to remain silent, yours will also be touched so you can cry with other Nigerians.

Buhari have tribalized this country worse than what it was before before the genocide in Rwanda.

Every Nigerian is starting to hate the average fulani man even the innocent ones which is not fair. All because Buhari who claimed he is an elder could not control his wards..

In the end, they will never win all Nigeria..
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

Everyone knows Bello is a clueless narcissist. undecided The land belongs to the community, so all his promises are nothing, but mere grandstanding. None of the community members or citizens of his state, are ready to give up an inch of their land, and they have all made this quite clear to him. I am sure those Yoruba people you mentioned, will end up dealing with him. It is their call. Benue and Taraba have stated they do not have land for the Fulani herdsmen. Others will follow suit. Maybe by the time, your runaway dilector Kanu decides to surface, your people would also have agreed to offer the herdsmen some land? by the way, how is Abaribe? The poor man is regretting standing surety for Kanu....

Rochas has already offered land while Anambra is neither here nor there.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

If you believe IPOB has the final say over Biafra, then I cannot help you. Biafra ended in 1970. It is a documented fact.
If you believe that Biafra ended in 1970, then am truly sorry for you because your case is beyond human redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
See big liar, this was the man who was taken to court by a Fulani for illegally witholding/stealing his cattle for ransom where he was found guilty of the said crime and ordered to pay N9M the cows + N0.5M damages.
His lies before the court were easily apparent based on his unproven claims of damage to his crops and cassava processing plant of changing value from initial N15 to eventually N5M.
Look at how he is now twisting the whole thing to propaganda - why did he fail to mention how he admitted seizing/stealing 42 herds of Fulani cows and made pay compensation by a competent court.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/court-orders-afolayan-ex-navy-chief-pay-n9m-herdsman-seizing-42-cows/

Unproven claims of his farm being damaged? Were you at the hearing, during the court case? The cattle was detained, due to the damage caused to his farm by the said cattle. The damage to his farm was estimated at 15 million. But the owner refused to come and pay compensation to cover the damage. It was explained that was why the naval man detained the cattle, because he wanted to be paid for the damage to his crops. Or are you saying the cows did not damage his farm or crops, or that his farm was not burnt by the herdsmen?
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Same thing they said about Boko Haram and yet no single person is arrest.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
If you believe that Biafra ended in 1970, then am truly sorry for you because your case is beyond human redemption.
You are free to believe whatever you like. It is not my problem. I cannot change your belief, if you are so determined to continue believing in something that stopped existing since 1970.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Governor Bello is giving them all of Okun, Kabba and all other Yoruba speaking part of Kogi state as cattle grazing fields grin

Better relocate your brothers to Ogbomosho before it's too late grin

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Rochas has already offered land while Anambra is neither here nor there.

Do you mean it? Rochas!! Will his people agree to his plan?
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

Do you mean it? Rochas!! Will his people agree to his plan?

Not a joke. It was widely reported in the media.

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

You are free to believe whatever you like. It is not my problem. I cannot change your belief, if you are so determined to continue believing in something that stopped existing since 1970.
The same thing is also applicable to you. You're free to believe that Biafra stopped to existing in 1970 I cannot stop you from that because its not my problem and can never be.

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
The same thing is also applicable to you. You're free to believe that Biafra stopped to existing in 1970 I cannot stop you from that because its not my problem and can never be.
Good! Now can you kindly stop quoting me, and get out of my mentions? Thank you.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
battousai36:

We know u are yoruba man
stop goalpost shifting

dont mind that dr who mental..hes most likely from benue buh he is packing coneheads' poo cos they've promised to make him 'Honorary yoruba' grin grin

Do a long nairaland search of the term 'honorary yoruba' and you will see.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Not a joke. It was widely reported in the media.

No kidding??!! I am shocked.
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by enemybulldozer(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
CeterisXVII:

Good! Now can you kindly stop quoting me, and get out of my mentions? Thank you.
Have you forgotten you're the one that quoted me first?? Now, will you stop complaining and get out of my mentions??

1 Like

Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by CeterisXVII: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Have you forgotten you're the one that quoted me first?? Now, will you stop complaining and get out of my mentions??
Unfortunately, I am not in the mood to engage childish trolls today. When you are tired, you will keep quiet....
Re: Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief by oluwaahmed: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Governor Bello is giving them all of Okun, Kabba and all other Yoruba speaking part of Kogi state as cattle grazing fields grin

Better relocate your brothers to Ogbomosho before it's too late grin

Savage you are grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*APGA, PDP Aspirants Panic Over Peter Obi, Maduka Romance / Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.