Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold (656 Views)

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by ibrahxx123(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Adekunle Kosoko, better known Adekunle Gold is one of the sought after artist in Nigeria. In an interview with Saturday Beats, the star artist talked about his dislike for babymamas, in spite of its common practice among Nigerian musicians.

According to him, having a baby outside wedlock will bring shame to his family. Asked about what he would do if he mistakenly get a lady pregnant. He said;

“Why should such mistakes happen? There is a way you can protect yourself. I cannot have sex with a lady without using a condom. For me, it is just wise to do the right thing. I don’t want to find myself in any drama.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/28/s3x-ladies-avoid-babymamas-adekunle-gold/

Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Well its an open secret
Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by Vannlex(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2018
you are not single after all
Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by thesicilian: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
When having sex with "ladies". Not "my lady" or "my girlfriend".
I wonder how this is supposed to be an inspiration to others.
Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by cruzita(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
grin CONDOM?WHAT IS IT?
Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by intruder15(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
charlie clap for ya sef
Re: I Use Condom When Having S3x With Ladies To Avoid Babymamas – Adekunle Gold by decatalyst(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
grin CONDOM?WHAT IS IT?

The name of the new lotion cream in town.

I could help you use one as a trial cool

(1) (Reply)

Regina Askia Is 50years- See Beautiful Photos Of Her / See Photos Of Akinwunmi Ambode At Lagos City Marathon / "Stop Confusing Our Teenage Boys, Bobrisky"- Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.