Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc (509 Views)

Crude Groundnut Oil/soya Oil Needed / Crude Groundnut Oil/soya Oil Needed / Power Up Your Agriculture Business And Yield More Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello folks,

How Would You Like to Turn Your Farm Produce into A Profitable Tokenized Asset and Get It Marketed Directly to International Buyers
or Buy Your Imported Goods Directly From Its International Producer

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am Jonathan Olesegun from Lekki, Lagos where I stayed with my grandparents.
At the moment I am a finishing up my Business Masters Degree in a Malaysian university.

Now, coming up to business opportunity I saw from here, this one captured my interest. It is a project currently worked on by one of my academic mentor - Engr Harry. I see a lot of potential for the project to be introduced in Nigeria as well because of our sharp incline in economics over the past 10 years. Plus the founding members are mostly active businessman in Asia-Africa trade. So here it goes

Turn your agriculture goods into a Tokenized Digital Asset. It has made many Millionaires all over the world recently.click here

The TudorPay Project Website Link - Click Here offers its Utility Token for sale in Nigeria now at very low entry rate. Those tokens you bought today can be used like any currency in digital trading platform by this project.

Have you seen this news? A 19 year old kids is worth U$ 40 million dollar because he invest in bitcoin early. See the story here

Get you TUDOR token now. Visit the website for detailed guide in the FAQ section. Click Link Here

Why become an early investor?
TUDOR token like any other digital currency is priced in stages to reward its supporters. It is sold at Eur0.01/token now and will increase to Eur0.50/token at end of sale.
See?! Your initial investment without buying and selling yet has grown 50X times. The more you do invest in other projects like this, the more you will see your money grow. Always look for newly released coin/token to buy in.
But from my university friends, he calculated the token to become Eu4.50 - 7.20 minimum because of the value chain it is operating in. That's a 45,000% - 72,000% of your money. No wonder that friend of mine is successful selling in Australia.

The TudorPay Project is a blockchain technology use-case initiative that is aimed to make selling-buying of any agriculture goods done over an decentralized exchange ecosystem. In Malaysia, it was created to bring equal opportunity for plantation owners to trade the palm oil without the HUGE deposit malaysian exchange required. I feared in Nigeria the situation fares no where better too. All our economic chances are manipulated to benefit a small group of people only.

How it sell our goods internationally? Dont we need permit to get it out of the country?
The TudorPay exchange collects information of each countries and set any restricted items as Local Only or No Import Allowed set for it . For items that need permit or licensed importer, the platform get Logistic providers to offer their services for small industry expert fee.

If sold local-local will it be safe for your money?
Sure. The platform offer trade escrow service for this issue FOC. It makes sure item is sent and buyer receive the goods before the $$ is credited into seller account.

Utility Token you bought today can be used to trade in the exchange. By joining early, you get the token at fraction of the cost.

As I know the founder directly, I also asked for special deal for Naija to join in return of our support. Using my referral code [TUDOR002C], you can enjoy 20% bonus + 5% discount during this private sale period.

If you are interested to join visit: TudorPay Website for more info
or you can also contact me (email and mobile no in signature page)

Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by dondo83(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
DOA
Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Today I saw on Twitter Louis Dreyfuss is trying out their hand in blockchain technology. This is a positive move.
Imagine the speed factor to conclude the documentation is cutdown by 5X. That is how good blockchain is.

Come on guys.. Get your Tudor Utility Token now. --> Click Here <--

Another 15 days remaining for 20% extra token reward. After 15th Feb, the price goes to Eur 0.03 and no bonus.

Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
TudorPay Project will unveils its Virtual Trading Machine - an Artificial Intelligence (AI) assisted trading that advises trader on its platform about :

1. Import-Export Requirement for Custom clearance purpose (database is build on contribution of Tudor community)
2. Advises users physical stock availability and make request to registered seller if your order is not matched on the spot
3. Gather your order from origin point, provide transparent certificate to verify food safety is in place
4. Get expert assistance based on your origin-destination point (if needed)
5. Assist with your banking perks from crypto-fiat conversion engine

Doing Commodity trading with AI at your back? Isn't that something new?

Let's hurry. Today status, 70% of special Nairaland allocation has been filled. Balance time remaining is 14 days but I feel this is going to end early. Visit TudorPay website -->Click Here<-- to get your confirm your participation fast.

Use my referral code :TUDOR002C to enjoy 5% discount + 20% bonus

Glad to have helped so many people back home. Pray for our success too. Thanks folks.
Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Making profit is essential to your business

Turn your agriculture retail business into a profit maker. Get yourself in the international arena with expert services offered in TudorPay exchange platform.

Get your access token now and save for tomorrow. Visit TudorPay website to be a successful trader. -->Click Here<--
Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why do we need to change the international market way of work?
Macro analysis.. Winning Business Recipe : Stay ahead in your game.

In Nigeria, we experienced major US Dollar shortage 3X in the last 8 years time. Once in 2009, then 2011, and recently was Feb 2017. It sent our import-export business volume shrinking by more than 35%.

Problems
1. US Dollar, Naira and many other fiat currencies are using another commodity like gold or petroleum as its valuing base.
2. To make our Naira has liquidity oversea, central bank holds a certain amount of foreign money or Foreign Currency Reserve
3. Every now and then, our financial system is hit with low FX reserve level, our ability to buy from oversea is halted and trading becomes difficult as we have to wait in turn for the FX to be rolled back into the country.

Solutions
1. With emergence of alternative financial system that allows us to be in international world, our fund stays liquid and transactable all the time.
2. We are not bound to local operating hours. The system is up 24/7
3. No central body intervention. When there is no manipulation in place, the economy will keep on running as it should. Keep running - this is the idea of decentralized economy.

So, if you are active in agriculture goods import-export > then you need to take this opportunity seriously. TUDOR token will imporve your international business greatly.

Visit TudorPay website to be the lucky few early birds in the market --->[url=htts://tudorpay.com]Click Here[/url]<---
Re: Reinvent The Way Your Agriculture Produce Is Marketed -palm Oil-soya-cotton-etc by JoeWitznicky(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
TUDOR Token Sale Skyrocketed to > 95% completed with less than a week to end date

Hi Folks,
It is with my profound gratitude to all Nairaland base supporters for this Ann, and to add that 95% out of 1,5B tokens has been successfully taken. With remaining time of less than a week now I would like to be the first to congratulate the participants for entering digital marketing world. Hopefully this will be among the leap point of our economy into the future.

For further information, visit TudorPay Website

(1) (Reply)

2000 PCS 1.2 KG 4 WEEKS BROILER NEEDED EVERY MONTH / Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Birds In Akure Or Idanre / Buy Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks And Spices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.