Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” (39316 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Be Pretendin As If You Never Fvck them
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
This 1 just loss many female fans but he don't know

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Elenu u don miss yan.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by STILESGANG: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Girls would do anything to sleep with a famous person so no news here.
Girls only play hard to get for the nobodies ,when you become somebody unlimited pussy comes with the terrain grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kiss and tell old fool

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
even with his ugliness that is unrivalled ? .....attention seekers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
NOSA o Not MUSA o before they’ll think he’s one of the herdsmen. Lol.

Anyways he’s talented. He used to be a rapper. Like core hip hop and all. As rap no pay.....
Thumbs up.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by edward1106(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
All d ladies on Nairaland bashing those girls are not okay. They should rather rebuke the guy for using his wide mouth any how. Such guy can kiss and tell. His info helps no one

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by zynzyn(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Luukasz:
And this same hoes will be forming hard to get for one guy hitting on their dumb ass

Na d guy fault now?!
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Guy no think before they wee accuse you r*pe grin grin grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by designVATExcel: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
I love this guys comedy sha.
He's really blessed and to think he grew from 10k followers to over 300k in about 3 months organically is very impressive.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Ten06(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
They are begging you to help you kill your career
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by sixtus3606(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
mediocre:
So you agree with that mad man that some girls are only good for blood money? Smh so because a girl offers HER pvssy freely, she deserves to be mutilated and used for blood money? *in lasisi's voice* are you mad??
papiikush grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
girls..some are always hor..ny when they see celebraties
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Pink lips on a man is so sexy

That means you wee find me sexy angry
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lassisi weh use my joke blow
No even find me something
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:

That means you wee find me sexy angry
Pishure or adonbelivit! cheesy
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Windflower(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Waow,this guy. He was always a celeb then with his calm nature and accent. His name is Afolabi Nosa and not musa o
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by LesbianBoy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Check my profile wink
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Seeing your pic for the first time, you are really cute smiley
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Ahmiee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
see head like caterpillar no be only sleep with u
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Dollarship(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
youngberry001:
is dat guy a nigerian....?
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by timwudz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:

They are only good for sex and blood money
Can I use your sister?
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by bizhop01: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
When comedian is talking
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by TourismMan(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oluwa bless my hustle. May I be publicised and heard more than this....amen.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by biodunjazz: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
sexybbstar:

Seriously, Ladies like that make men refer to every lady as sluts and gold diggers.
as u are , what have u been offering ur boyfriend that u think has been adding value to his life ?? I'm sure u can't point to anything... only sex , sex and collect money from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
biodunjazz:
as u are , what have u been offering ur boyfriend that u think has been adding value to his life ?? I'm sure u can't point to anything... only sex , sex and collect money from him
You can say anything that makes you feel happy, it's allowed. grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2018
That is actually what they are,
see my signature
sexybbstar:

Seriously, Ladies like that make men refer to every lady as sluts and gold diggers.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Ishilove: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Check my profile wink
Mscheeeew

Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by Ishilove: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Gungnir:

Seeing your pic for the first time, you are really cute smiley
Tenks embarassed smiley
Re: Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” by iswallker(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello erybody..

Laisi s here again...

Sum jus happen rite now....

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.